is weed worth it?

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
all the prettyboys and chill people I know smoke it I just bought some will it lower my stress if I do it often

I used to smoke alot in high school but its been 5 years now i barely remember, took an edible in amsterdam in may it was kind of boring I was in my head alot

sucking bbc is worth it i heard

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 5467 and Deleted member 5815
Idk is cocaine worth it tho???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Actually I do know weed isn’t worth it but anyone know if cocaine is

• +1
Hell yeah it is especially while listening to DSOTM

• Love it
sucking bbc is worth it i heard

Then get to sucking

FaceApp 16930939652562

Last edited:
  • JFL
Hell yeah it is especially while listening to DSOTM
will do

Actually I do know weed isn’t worth it but anyone know if cocaine is
meth mogs it's better, last longer, more euphoric and is healthier for you I hate coke but LOVE meth

lot of the coke out there is cut with meth anyway

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Deleted member 20399
will do

meth mogs it's better, last longer, more euphoric and is healthier for you I hate coke but LOVE meth

lot of the coke out there is cut with meth anyway
If meth is anything like Ritalin no thanks

Lots of side effects, its one of those drugs thats hard on your heart and causes problems later, hella addictive also expensive, might have fentanyl in it weed is as far as i would go if you wanna be a normal member of society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
  • +1
all the prettyboys and chill people I know smoke it I just bought some will it lower my stress if I do it often

I used to smoke alot in high school but its been 5 years now i barely remember, took an edible in amsterdam in may it was kind of boring I was in my head alot
weed’s probably the most nt drug that’s respected and used by normies but don’t overdo it tho because you’ll turn fat and lazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Cocaine is fun on the first time and it's only fun if you're out with mates, preferably a group. There's no actual intoxication you just feel really excited and it only lasts 40 mins - an hour. I'd say it would be really depressing alone.

Weed is fun on a night out and at home watching telly, and never gets old if you wait at least a week. Weed is as pleasurable as alcohol but also has a body high and makes you go schizo in a good way. Everything is interesting and funny. Peak life is getting reaaally high with a mate or a girl and watching shit movies and getting takeaway.

Last edited:
Cocaine is fun on the first time and it's only fun if you're out with mates, preferably a group. There's no actual intoxication you just feel really excited and it only lasts 40 mins - an hour. I'd say it would be really depressing alone.

Weed is fun on a night out and at home watching telly, and never gets old if you wait at least a week. Weed is as pleasurable as alcohol but also has a body high and makes you go schizo in a good way. Everything is interesting and funny. Peak life is getting reaaally high with a mate or a girl and watching shit movies and getting takeaway.
Nah I don’t like how weed makes my body feel tbh plus the smell makes it too noticeable

No, its not worth it. If you don’t want to do it never break to social pressure to try it.

high rn this is nice im a very anxious person super low attention span type but now I feel calm and collected. I wouldnt like to do it with other people id get too silent and non nt I need alcohol or mdma

I mostly eat because of pleasure and boredom so I can see this behind beneficial for leanmaxxing