Is weightlifting/ Going to the gym a waste of Nutrients and Time? And could stunt growth? some on .org says It is.

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Master
is it a cope that people on .org say that If you go the gym, the nutrients that your body use for growth. it can use the testerone, igf, etc that are used for height but instead can be used for muscle, causing stunt growth.

Is it true? Some say if you are in a calorie surplus, you are not effected. I need some explanation, clarification and comfirmation.

growth is always first priority of your body. give me the tag of people that said the nutrients are used for gym, i'll hurt them physically and mentally and end their lives. (IN MINECRAFT NOT REAL LIFE AND IN A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chiknbones, boss8055, TheBrownOne and 5 others
If you are going to be physically active, eat more. If you're growing, eat more. Eat more. You need to eat more.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Tallooksmaxxer, nullandvoid and 4 others
Gym is a waste of time (if you're subhuman or ltn) and ages you.

Last edited:
growth is always first priority of your body. give me the tag of people that said the nutrients are used for gym, i'll hurt them physically and mentally and end their lives. (IN MINECRAFT NOT REAL LIFE AND IN A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION)
I grew 0 cm when I was eating whole foods and no candy and got my sugar from fruits, ate minimum 3 cooked eggs and 2 raw, Hella meat Hella milk. This summer i let myself go and ate a shitton of white sugar and candy and general goyslop and grew 5cm. GoyChad theory is real

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
is it a cope that people on .org say that If you go the gym, the nutrients that your body use for growth. it can use the testerone, igf, etc that are used for height but instead can be used for muscle, causing stunt growth.

Is it true? Some say if you are in a calorie surplus, you are not effected. I need some explanation, clarification and comfirmation.
Niggas on this forum are fucking stupid and illiterate + lazy and hedonistic as fuck. Your body prioritizes growth over everything else. I have been gymcelling for 1.5 years and have grown from 160cm to 180.5cm

• +1
Reactions: zxim, justropemaxbro and bloomercel
Niggas on this forum are fucking stupid and illiterate + lazy and hedonistic as fuck. Your body prioritizes growth over everything else. I have been gymcelling for 1.5 years and have grown from 160cm to 180.5cm
Age at 160 bhai

Being skinny/fat gets you bullied among men even if you are MTN+. Go to the gym, even if it's not for girls. Maybe not outright bullying, but sort of like "I could beat your ass" type of relationship dynamic

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
Muscles are good buddy boyo

• Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro
I grew 0 cm when I was eating whole foods and no candy and got my sugar from fruits, ate minimum 3 cooked eggs and 2 raw, Hella meat Hella milk. This summer i let myself go and ate a shitton of white sugar and candy and general goyslop and grew 5cm. GoyChad theory is real
no its just coincidence you started eating goyslop during ur growth spurt, u could have been taller if u ate good nutrients during the growth spurt

• +1
Reactions: bone0smasher, nullandvoid and justropemaxbro
instead of gym do a fightinh sport/martial art like boxing and muay thai or the goated MMA(dont do bjj or wresling alone, its kinda gay)

no its just coincidence you started eating goyslop during ur growth spurt, u could have been taller if u ate good nutrients during the growth spurt
I still get my micros right from real food but I eat a shitton of calories and protein from goyslop on top

you can both grow tall and still go to the gym without a problem as long as you eat enough and well enough (lots of meat, dairy, carbs, etc but make sure they're from a clean source).

Gym makes u taller lol no negatives every single man should be going to the gym. Skinny men look retarded

• +1
Reactions: chiknbones
Gym is a waste of time (if you're subhuman or ltn) and ages you.
No. It will always increase your SMV. Whether it’s a slight increase or mega increase is dependent on the person. But there will is some form of an increase.

unless you're squatting triple or bodyweight then its not gonna affect your height
But I guess technically putting immense strain on your lower spine could compress it tenfold and then if you got injured it would heavily stunt growth but those are rare cases

Nah, go to the gym, as far as i know it doesnt stunt your growth unless you use weights way heavier than you can, and if you eat more, you grow more

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro