Is Western world really this fucked?

Is it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Since i'm not a Westerncel i'll ask, is it true that majority of Women (and society as whole) expects Men to be accepting of hypergamous Women? they really want you to marry Whores?

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps and 5 others
yes here in mexico fems get worse and more entitled every day tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Over and 1 other person
70809F44 129F 404E ADFD B139E0480B50

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Ritalincel
Hypergamy is insane in Australia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Over
Society is doomed, man

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Yes, unfortunately but they usually end up divorcing and alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Over and 1 other person
Yes son it's true. Few parts of the caucasus, especially north caucasus, are the last uncucked places in the world.

• +1
Yes, it's all fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, Chadeep and 1 other person
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4671
maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others

• +1
Goblin

• +1

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 1464
yeah, it's even worse in a college, and way worse in a college located in a liberal area. I go to a university in Los Angeles where the population is 60% female. If you say ANYTHING negative related to female degeneracy they'll have your head. Also to many girls here, kissing and being intimate is like nothing to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, auboutduprecipice, Over and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat, Over and 1 other person
yeah, it's even worse in a college, and way worse in a college located in a liberal area. I go to a university in Los Angeles where the population is 60% female. If you say ANYTHING negative related to female degeneracy they'll have your head. Also to many girls here, kissing and being intimate is like nothing to them
Is that the reason why ER went on a shooting spree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Is that the reason why ER went on a shooting spree.
lol possibly, ER went ER in Isla Vista, Santa Barbara, which is even more degenerate than my college. UCSB is one of the biggest party schools in America. Jokes aside tho, ER obviously had mental issues. The degeneracy is a double-edged sword; it can be bad if you're ugly or if you're a guy who wants a virgin, but it can sometimes be beneficial if you're decent looking and not hellbent on having a virgin

• Woah
  • +1
Its even worse then what you can phatom. Society is absolutely fucked here, you have gay parades with 8 yr old self-proclaimed trannies. You are a shallow sexist and fat shamer if you refuse to fuck a fatass and transphobic if you dant want to date a tranny. You can get sued for mispronouncing someone (which someone can change every minute btw).

People will virtue signal for ethnics but behind the doors they are the most scared and harbor the host hate towards them. Absolute shit show.

Fuck this world

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Roping Subhuman, Chadeep and 1 other person
lol possibly, ER went ER in Isla Vista, Santa Barbara, which is even more degenerate than my college. UCSB is one of the biggest party schools in America. Jokes aside tho, ER obviously had mental issues. The degeneracy is a double-edged sword; it can be bad if you're ugly or if you're a guy who wants a virgin, but it can sometimes be beneficial if you're decent looking and not hellbent on having a virgin
ER had a Narcy Attitude. Like he didn't even have one friend. I don't care about a Virgin girl at this point but I do care about her having a low body count. I thought people in LA had body count of 100's on average JFL.

• +1
I see it too, mainly because not being NT is a death sentence in aus, and being actually NT is rare on its own these days.

Everyone here loves their favourite sport and alcoholic beverages. It's too hard for me to be able to relate to such young, boisterous men and I'm also a lightweight, so one drink and my face is redder than a tomato.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and Chadeep
I would rather live in some Arab shithole like Yemen than the West. Ethnics in ethnicland don't know good they have it.

• +1
Its even worse then what you can phatom. Society is absolutely fucked here, you have gay parades with 8 yr old self-proclaimed trannies. You are a shallow sexist and fat shamer if you refuse to fuck a fatass and transphobic if you dant want to date a tranny. You can get sued for mispronouncing someone (which someone can change every minute btw).

People will virtue signal for ethnics but behind the doors they are the most scared and harbor the host hate towards them. Absolute shit show.

Fuck this world

Yes son it's true. Few parts of the caucasus, especially north caucasus, are the last uncucked places in the world.

And morons in my country can't stop talking about western values, yea western values like being a irresponsible slut with 20 abortions.
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and stuckneworleans
346231 9e86e3743fb0b392ff7c580dbc15d9d0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Chubby 3psl foids with queen attitude
Same here. I know too some literal 3PSL fat girls, who have like 5 normie guys orbiting them. It is fucking insane.

• +1
Same here. I know too some literal 3PSL fat girls, who have like 5 normie guys orbiting them. It is fucking insane.
i never orbited any foid

• +1
i never orbited any foid
Mmh, but many guys have and will orbit, and don't even understand it. A one guy I know is orbiting some 4 PSL chubby girl. He is such a bluepiller he will lierally go to parties with that chubby girl to be the one who drives her home. FOR FREE. He doesn't drink there or slay, he's there just to be her personal driver. A few days back the lad came thrilled to me because the girl had hugged him after the drive home. The girl has rejected him prior many times and even talks about other guys to him, but he still thinks she will realize how goos guy he is and give him a chance.
I'm not going to be the one to break his silly dreams, he's nice guy otherwise and I'm not going to be that asshole, but it really tells a grim tale of average bluepillers life in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and needsolution
Yes... it's brutal in Australia.

I feel like roping everyday I walk out looking at above average men with women even lower than my looksmatch.

• So Sad
  • +1