Is what I’m doing right now gigacope or legit

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Background diffuse hair thinning due to chemotherapy: hair density never recovered

3F678CEC 180C 4DA0 9B2D F091D4F705F3

All I’ve done is spam castor oil used to use minox but never worked tbh.

Right now I am doing
-microneedling once every two days
-redlight therapy every two days
-minox 7% with retinoic acid 1x per day
- castor oil for moisturiser
3544C35B C2A0 4611 83C5 2710935EAF6E

Me while making this thread
Am I coping and wasting $ or is this legit?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, goat2x, Heguldus and 23 others
Why do you use retinoic acid?

Why do you use retinoic acid?
It’s a prescription stronger than over the counter.
Idk the doc said it breaks into the skin easier.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
brutal hair denisity pill shoudl recover a bit at least

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane, Heguldus, Tyronecell and 6 others
Get a Hair System bro.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Schönling, Deleted member 6512 and 10 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, tdawg and Subhuman trash
It’s a prescription stronger than over the counter.
Idk the doc said it breaks into the skin easier.
Yes but how is retinoic acid supposed to regrow hair? Wouldn’t it cause further hair loss if anything?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
Yes but how is retinoic acid supposed to regrow hair? Wouldn’t it cause further hair loss if anything?
Nah they said it’s to make the minoxidil penetrate the scalp easier rather than staying on the surface they said it was safe guess I’ll have to find out, wear a cap outside to not expose to sun.

Nah they said it’s to make the minoxidil penetrate the scalp easier rather than staying on the surface they said it was safe guess I’ll have to find out, wear a cap outside to not expose to sun.
Also try cutting most of the fat out of your diet and eat up to a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses or unprocessed sugar cane syrup per day. Take vitamin C for mineral absorption.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
That's what you have or have you defeated it?
Gone for 5 years now
Also try cutting most of the fat out of your diet and eat up to a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses or unprocessed sugar cane syrup per day. Take vitamin C for mineral absorption.
Ive cut out oil out of muni diet as much as possible, molasses is interesting, I replaced sugar with stevia and I take 1.5-2g vit C a day ( is that too much?)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 6997, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Gone for 5 years now

Ive cut out oil out of muni diet as much as possible, molasses is interesting, I replaced sugar with stevia and I take 1.5-2g vit C a day ( is that too much?)
You need a protocol that can actually regrow NW's of hair. I'll PM you it

• +1
everything seems good but microneedling can be done max 2 times a week with 1.5 mm depth ( and you do it well ignoring the pain for 10-20 mins) if you are wolverine with amazing healing factor. usually it takes me a week to recover fully on my scalp. and i must say microneedling + minnox work very well and you will see results in months and years. just keep doing it gl

• Love it
everything seems good but microneedling can be done max 2 times a week with 1.5 mm depth ( and you do it well ignoring the pain for 10-20 mins) if you are wolverine with amazing healing factor. usually it takes me a week to recover fully on my scalp. and i must say microneedling + minnox work very well and you will see results in months and years. just keep doing it gl
Yea I’ll cut it down tbh gets quite sore the next day rofl.

how does one know he has cancer even? other than symptoms when its too late
Early Symptoms to look out for
-lumps or nodes
-constant fatigue (can sometimes be caused by deficiencies but also cancer)
-pale skin
-Lots of sweating at night
- there are other symptoms depending on the cancer but one of mine was getting random itches everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Baldingman1998
Background diffuse hair thinning due to chemotherapy: hair density never recovered

View attachment 477028

Right now I am doing
View attachment 477033
I’d try everything if I were you, just keep going. At least you’d be able to claim you tried in the end even if it doesn’t work out.

• +1
idk tbh could work since your thinning isnt related to male pattern baldness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and SubhumanCurrycel
If this doesn’t work then definitely

You can’t beat hypergamy unless you are chad or betabuxx JFL
good fucking luck bro. come back here post results 6 months after.

• +1

View attachment 477028

Right now I am doing
View attachment 477033

Get a hair system. I wear one.

• +1
Have you ever been to a dermatologist to check the real thickness of your individual hair follicle? You can buy one of those trichoscan yourself to do that as well.
Once your individual hair thickness goes by about 50 % you will almost always never recover it. Everything else will be cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Baldingman1998
Have you ever been to a dermatologist to check the real thickness of your individual hair follicle? You can buy one of those trichoscan yourself to do that as well.
Once your individual hair thickness goes by about 50 % you will almost always never recover it. Everything else will be cope.

Yea I did they never gave me an exact percentage but they said each follicle typically sprouts 3-4 hours and mine were sprouting 1 or 2 at most.
I dont have male pattern so its different.

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan
Gone for 5 years now

Sugar is fine. Too little vitamin C, read my guide.

• +1
Yea I did they never gave me an exact percentage but they said each follicle typically sprouts 3-4 hours and mine were sprouting 1 or 2 at most.
I dont have male pattern so its different.
Oh, man then it's about saving the exisiting hair as much you can maybe get one or two smp session in to make it look thicker, as you will always have it short.
Or
You can go for one of those synthetic hair implants, rather than a hair system, they look like real hair and no one will ever notice, you can choose the best texture and thickness as well.
Indians, so they will probably do it for around 500 bucks for full head of hair.
Results are all good.
Multiple session of synthetic hair implant

• +1
Keep crying for the true Aryans

Keep going subhumancurrycel we share some dna so i'm with u good luck

• Love it
3544C35B C2A0 4611 83C5 2710935EAF6E

That face you give your sex slave in the basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, PeaceAndLove, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person

Unless you castrate yourself then you can recover everything back

• JFL
Sugar is fine. Too little vitamin C, read my guide.
Yesterday i ate some sugary junk food for the first time in like 2 months. A fuckton of stroopwafels like 70g sugar in total ngl how fucked am i lol?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Lars
Yesterday i ate some sugary junk food for the first time in like 2 months. A fuckton of stroopwafels like 70g sugar in total ngl how fucked am i lol?
its over

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
It’s over you’re gonna die now and not even an ambulance could safe you R.I.P.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
It’s over you’re gonna die now and not even an ambulance could safe you R.I.P.
Ach Scheisse. Quick question, are student appartments cheaper in Deutschland cause all the student housings here in the Netherlands are through the roof price wise.

Ach Scheisse. Quick question, are student appartments cheaper in Deutschland cause all the student housings here in the Netherlands are through the roof price wise.
Depends on the city. Popular cities such as Berlin will be more expensive than small towns. The thing is, are you actually a student or are you just looking to live for cheap rent? Because most student accommodations require you to provide a certificate of enrollment or other proof that you’re actually studying.

Idk the prices in NL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Depends on the city. Popular cities such as Berlin will be more expensive than small towns. The thing is, are you actually a student or are you just looking to live for cheap rent? Because most student accommodations require you to provide a certificate of enrollment or other proof that you’re actually studying.

Idk the prices in NL.
Nah im actually gonna study. Im gonna choose between European Studies or an art study. Probably film academy.

Price in amsterdam
600 euro for 10m2 room

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
fuck man you went trough cancer. God should give you hair and a pheno atleast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6512 and SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel

how often do you masterbate? I wonder if that has an effect

• +1

View attachment 477028

Right now I am doing
View attachment 477033
Bro did u fr have cancer. That's fr sad.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel

how often do you masterbate? I wonder if that has an effect
I’m trying to keep it down to
1x or week but I’ve been doing it once every 2 days

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Good_Little_Goy

View attachment 477028

Right now I am doing
View attachment 477033
Cancer is bullshit. Cancer is just damaged cells..now how do cells get damaged I wonder? It does not happen for no reason, there is a cause and effect to everything. You need to clean your lymphatic system.

• +1
Cancer is bullshit. Cancer is just damaged cells..now how do cells get damaged I wonder? It does not happen for no reason, there is a cause and effect to everything. You need to clean your lymphatic system.
I have autoimmune diseases which puts me at a higher risk but whatever, I was 13 when I had it and I have to say my lifestyle wasn’t too good because I was under a lot of stress from my parents 2 year separation. Idk about cleaning lymphatic system but I exercise 5x per week and eat a healthy diet, all my recent blood tests came back good.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Good_Little_Goy
I have autoimmune diseases which puts me at a higher risk but whatever, I was 13 when I had it and I have to say my lifestyle wasn’t too good because I was under a lot of stress from my parents 2 year separation. Idk about cleaning lymphatic system but I exercise 5x per week and eat a healthy diet, all my recent blood tests came back good.
The root cause is toxins damaging cells in your body. The lymphatic system is what handles waste and eliminates it. Your lymphatic system is filled with acids. You need to start sweating a lot more, getting more sun, eating more hydrating foods like astringent fruits and astringent juices (the best lymph movers). Just focus on hydration more. All the best

• +1
The root cause is toxins damaging cells in your body. The lymphatic system is what handles waste and eliminates it. Your lymphatic system is filled with acids. You need to start sweating a lot more, getting more sun, eating more hydrating foods like astringent fruits and astringent juices (the best lymph movers). Just focus on hydration more. All the best
Thanks man will do.