Is WheatWaffles a legitimate rater?

Aloejuice

Aloejuice

Iron
Wanna know if anyone else got rated by him, I was interested in being rated because he said in his video he rated over a 1000 people and only 13 people got 8/10 and nobody got more and he said I'm an 8/10 too facially

Did anyone else use his rating service? He seems to have a good knowledge but wanna know if his ratings correlate with what you think of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and LooksmaxxHopeful
Online dating exist for this

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, aBetterMii and Deleted member 7098
Wanna know if anyone else got rated by him, I was interested in being rated because he said in his video he rated over a 1000 people and only 13 people got 8/10 and nobody got more and he said I'm an 8/10 too facially

Did anyone else use his rating service? He seems to have a good knowledge but wanna know if his ratings correlate with what you think of yourself.

Yes he is, youre better off posting your pics here though mate, instead of paying 5 bucks on a nigger​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, N1666 and Biiyo03

Yes he is, youre better off posting your pics here though mate, instead of paying 5 bucks on a nigger​

Too much trolling/shitposting on this site and would rather not get caught up in all that

Any good raters I can PM?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
He might be better now but when I got rated (when he first started doing ratings) he pointed out weaknesses I already knew and got one wrong which is a major thing to get wrong, I got neutral ct but he said neg ct, had to make him look at pics again to correct his mistake (it's not even close to neg ct). He will do ur rating quickly since he has so many and is doing it for the money but it might be useful in pointing out your weaknesses if ur shit at finding it yourself but take with a grain of salt since he'll only skim through most of his ratings.

• +1
Reactions: Aloejuice
life is the only legit rater

He might be better now but when I got rated (when he first started doing ratings) he pointed out weaknesses I already knew and got one wrong which is a major thing to get wrong, I got neutral ct but he said neg ct, had to make him look at pics again to correct his mistake (it's not even close to neg ct). He will do ur rating quickly since he has so many and is doing it for the money but it might be useful in pointing out your weaknesses if ur shit at finding it yourself but take with a grain of salt since he'll only skim through most of his ratings.
True

I just wanted to know perspective from someone who's seen and rated lots of faces

I did find it weird that he put my nose in 'positive features" when I consider it a flaw

Mate you're on this site and payed 5 dollars to get rated by someone for a reason.

He overrates by about 0,5-1 points

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Aloejuice and hebbewem
Mate you're on this site and payed 5 dollars to get rated by someone for a reason.
Well I want to know if I can do any procedures to further improve my looks

True

I just wanted to know perspective from someone who's seen and rated lots of faces

I did find it weird that he put my nose in 'positive features" when I consider it a flaw
his advice to fix your flaws is shit, I paid for the highest one, its very normie advice like add an inch to ur height, go gym, wear good clothes

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, alriodai, Deleted member 14561 and 2 others
Well I want to know if I can do any procedures to further improve my looks
You want pussy or you want to be a model? if you were truly an 8/10 you'd have both coming at you with no issues. Pure retardation to do any surgeries when you already have a way above average face

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
You want pussy or you want to be a model? if you were truly an 8/10 you'd have both coming at you with no issues. Pure retardation to do any surgeries when you already have a way above average face
I get girls pretty easily now but I don't like certain parts of my face and there's still a lot I'm doing to improve, even models do all this shit and get implants, surgeries a lot of the time to maximise themselves bruh, lol

And well it depends on which scale, to you an 8 might be better looking than an 8 to him

I get girls pretty easily now but I don't like certain parts of my face and there's still a lot I'm doing to improve, even models do all this shit and get implants, surgeries a lot of the time to maximise themselves bruh, lol

And well it depends on which scale, to you an 8 might be better looking than an 8 to him
5 is average so 8 is literally chad, surgery is to fix flaws in the face mainly. Cant really sculpt a face to a 9+ you're just born with it or have something holding you back which surgery would be able to correct. Do you have any major flaws?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Yes he ended the face vs height debate. ( Height won)

Too much trolling/shitposting on this site and would rather not get caught up in all that

@sytyl #1 trusted rated since @streege delete-maxxed

5 is average so 8 is literally chad, surgery is to fix flaws in the face mainly. Cant really sculpt a face to a 9+ you're just born with it or have something holding you back which surgery would be able to correct. Do you have any major flaws?
I believe I do have quite a few flaws that can be fixed with minor procedures

And lots of things which Im working on naturally to improve

He rated this guy an 8 too just for reference
FB IMG 1595353166183

• +1
Reactions: Aloejuice
he gave me a 6/10

Not at all. He doesnt consider skin colour or haloes like coloured eyes.

His ratings are basically 'heres a /10 for your bone structure and hairline"

He gave me a 7 which is very inflated.

I rate better than him.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If he gave you an 8, you're totally good. I'm literally 100% sure he'd give me an 8 based on the examples he showed as well. He's not super harsh, but he has a more realistic scale that isn't heavily biased toward the middle/left side (PSL and TrueRateMe scale)

• +1
Reactions: Aloejuice and LooksmaxxHopeful

I got rated by him and yeah I think he's a legit rater, I had a call with him and he helped me a lot and gave good recommendations, going to go on another call with him once I'm done looksmaxxing

PM @Preston . He should charge people with the way he rates tbh but he does it for free

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Titbot
Nah from what I’ve seen he’s not that great at rating. His ratings are very inconsistent, he sometimes heavily overrates and sometimes heavily underrates

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
his rating wouldnt change anything beside boosting your ego

go on tinder if you want to know if youre chad or not also his looksmax tips are basic ass shit, man is selling snow

Jfl imagine making money rating autistic PSL users:feelshmm: gold hustle though:Comfy:

paying for a rating is always a scam