Is white identity an american thing?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
From what i understand most euros don't consider themselves to be white. They identify with their nationalities more. Europeans will treat a fellow "white" person as a foreigner if they are not natives

White identity is more of an american thing than a european thing since white americans no longer identify with their countries of origin. Most euros don't give two fucks about other euros and always consider themselves to be German, British, Italian etc while the average white European absolutely sees himself as ancestrally and culturally closer to a white European from another country than some ethnic from the third world they still treat them with a degree of animosity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, Aero, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 13 others
I'd say so tbh

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, try2beme and Jason Voorhees
@Eternal_ @SadLivwr @Iasacrko @Kreatophagia @URL code @The Grinch @spongebob @MoggerGaston @dreamcake1mo @radicalrationalist @OldRooster

@Danish_Retard @TUSSELEIF @Heinrich Schmidt @buflek @standardcel @nathan

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Yes here in Europe I don’t see ppl mention being white they just say where they are from and separate themselves like that

• +1
Reactions: nathan, TheDragon, Danish_Retard and 2 others
From what i understand most euros don't consider themselves to be white. They identify with their nationalities more. Europeans will treat a fellow "white" person as a foreigner if they are not natives

White identity is more of an american thing than a european thing since white americans no longer identify with their countries of origin. Most euros don't give two fucks about other euros and always consider themselves to be German, British, Italian etc while the average white European absolutely sees himself as ancestrally and culturally closer to a white European from another country than some ethnic from the third world they still treat them with a degree of animosity.
Dude everywhere except america and mixed places care more about nationality than race, chinese in japan are treated like shit, nigerians in south africa are treated like shit, the concepts of "black" "asian" are pointless in their home continent, like JFL lmao these are the countries which tore each other apart you expect them to huddle up and say "we are WHITE/ASIAN/BLACK, so we Must love one another" no mf their ancestors wiped millions of each other out

• +1
Reactions: zura, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Dude everywhere except america and mixed places care more about nationality than race, chinese in japan are treated like shit, nigerians in south africa are treated like shit, the concepts of "black" "asian" are pointless in their home continent, like JFL lmao these are the countries which tore each other apart you expect them to huddle up and say "we are WHITE/ASIAN/BLACK, so we Must love one another" no mf their ancestors wiped millions of each other out
Classic case of american retardedness here (I know I'm currently in america, mods)

• +1
Reactions: zura, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
@HeightPilledum

it exists in europe obviously, but i dont think its emphasized as much as in the US
people are more likely to look at it from a "immigrant-native" perspective, thats what anti immigration ppl usually lean on

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
it is until we start comparing them

hey white brah what is better

north eastern whites from europe or south eastern whites

Amerimutts aren't white, like meds.

So they gotta cope with "muhh I'm white you shitskin!!!"

• Hmm...
Reactions: jisko32
@cytoplasm @Debetro @jisko32 @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
I asked this question on a few other alt right/blackpilled forums too and got the same response that I thought I would from white europeans. They are always allied with their nations first. In politics, in religion, in even football. The nation always comes first, not the race as a whole.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Yes whiteness is a term for colonial europeans to distinguish themselves from Negros and East Asians.

It's useless in Europe because it breaks down since there is no actual distinction between meds and arabs while in Colonial countries, there is a sharp distinction between the populations.

It's useless in Europe because it breaks down since there is no actual distinction between meds and arabs
Retarded ass thing to say. It is useless in Europe because everyone in Europe is functionally white and as is the case for all humans, they must continue to self segregate and find other markers of identity and in-grouping. In the case of Europe, it is nationality.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
That was true in the past, not nowadays because Europe has been bombed with inmigrants so now nationality is losing value and it will mean nothing pretty soon.

dd3594176b30885db486745b156a84fc.jpg

Netherlands-Football-Team-1.jpeg

switzerland-team-photo.jpg

As you can see it makes no sense to treat people according to nationality in 2024. Some people still have some traditional xenophobic feeling towards neighbour countries but the rate has hugely dropped.

• +1

Racial identity is an ANGLO thing. In Britain it’s a big thing as well

Same with black identity. In Africa that isn’t a thing and why Africans kill eachother at alarming rates. Europeans see their nation then their race

That was true in the past, not nowadays because Europe has been bombed with inmigrants so now nationality is losing value and it will mean nothing pretty soon.

dd3594176b30885db486745b156a84fc.jpg

Netherlands-Football-Team-1.jpeg

switzerland-team-photo.jpg

As you can see it makes no sense to treat people according to nationality in 2024. Some people still have some traditional xenophobic feeling towards neighbour countries but the rate has hugely dropped.
Belonging to the same ethnic group is the most important identity in Europe. Like for example Serbian will feel much more connected to the other Serbs than to Germans etc. But he will feel more connected to a Serb born and raised abroad than to an Gypsy, Hungarian, etc born and raised in Serbia. So its not strictly about nationality, its more about ethnicity, if im using the correct words.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

water

• +1
Belonging to the same ethnic group is the most important identity in Europe. Like for example Serbian will feel much more connected to the other Serbs than to Germans etc. But he will feel more connected to a Serb born and raised abroad than to an Gypsy, Hungarian, etc born and raised in Serbia. So its not strictly about nationality, its more about ethnicity, if im using the correct words.
Yes but if Europe becomes for of a multicultural place than it is now then things will become the same as in USA. In the USA of just a century ago things were different to how it is now, European ethnic groups had more importance than nowadays. I believe that it's proportional to the number of other non-European ethnicities inmigrants.

• +1
@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger
Yes only amerifags think in divisiveness of race. I for instance discriminate based in nationality instead. Never do fucking compare me to a danish or finngol

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Jason Voorhees
Amerimutts aren't white, like meds.

So they gotta cope with "muhh I'm white you shitskin!!!"
White Americans are mixed with different types of white ethnicities so they are still fully white. Americans use the term white because all European ethnicities in America decided to differentiate themselves from any American who is not of European descent.. more specifically black Americans.
Meds it depends. I’d say Spaniards (they literally coined the term ‘white’ themselves, not the English like we all thought) and northern Italians are white. Greeks, Albanians and southern Italians are ethnics and I’d put them in the Jew category because they are mixed around.

Last edited:
White Americans are mixed with different types of white ethnicities so they are still fully white. Americans use the term white because all European ethnicities decided to differentiate themselves from any American who is not of European descent..
Meds it depends. I’d say Spaniards (they literally coined the term ‘white’ themselves, not the English like we all thought) and northern Italians are white. Greeks, Albanians and southern Italians are ethnics and I’d put them in the Jew category because they are mixed around.
Spanish ppl look pretty ethnic if you ask me. I've interacted with a couple of them b4.

Spanish ppl look pretty ethnic if you ask me. I've interacted with a couple of them b4.
That’s ironic considering they coined the term white during the colonial period. Perhaps they are ethnic-looking to northern Euros but white-passing compared to indigenous Americans?
It’s a similar case with Jews where Europeans consider them ethnic parasites, but actual ethnics and black people consider them to be white af.

Last edited:
That’s ironic considering they coined the term white during the colonial period. Perhaps they are ethnic-looking to northern Euros but white-passing compared to indigenous Americans?
I'm not north euro, I'm middle eastern.

Spanish ppl and some parts of Italy could pass as arabs EASILY here. Pretty ethnic.

Portuguese people on the other hand can't. I consider them white.

I'm not north euro, I'm middle eastern.

Spanish ppl and some parts of Italy could pass as arabs EASILY here. Pretty ethnic.

Portuguese people on the other hand can't. I consider them white.
How are Spanish ethnic but not Portuguese? That doesn’t make any sense jfl.. that’s like saying Greeks are ethnics but not Albanians or vice-versa. Both population are neighbors and shared the same history, and very similar genetics.

JFL at considering europeans white med euros are mena ethnics and eastern europeans are a mix of turks and slavs asians

Only whites to forum standards are ashkenazis

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
JFL at considering europeans white med euros are mena ethnics and eastern europeans are a mix of turks and slavs asians

Meds are ethnics but Slavs are not.. they only behave like it. Genetically speaking Slavs are pretty much European.

Ashkenazis are mixed and I put them in the ethnic category.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
How are Spanish ethnic but not Portuguese? That doesn’t make any sense jfl.. that’s like saying Greeks are ethnics but not Albanians.
Spanish ppl possess  some similarities to arabs, physically and culturally (we and them possess words that sound like eachother's) because arabs used to own Al Andaulus (modern day spain) before for like 300 years

Meds are ethnics but Slavs are not.. they only behave like it. Genetically speaking Slavs are pretty much European.

Ashkenazis are mixed and put them in the ethnic category.
Aint no way you are convincing me Paris or Amsterdam are white hubs, i've seen videos they look like your average call of duty map in the middle east

Kinda funny how they consider spanish ppl and some Italians white when they could literally pass as arabs

• JFL
Aint no way you are convincing me Paris or Amsterdam are white hubs, i've seen videos they look like your average call of duty map in the middle east
Well they aren’t ethnic French in Paris anymore. Ethnic French people are white.. Paris is mixed with people from Africa, Middle East, South Asia plus the ethnic French.

• +1
Kinda funny how they consider spanish ppl and some Italians white when they could literally pass as arabs
Even more funny for Greeks. They are the most Arab-looking Europeans meanwhile they are considered ‘the most’ European not only by themselves obviously but even by Westerners.!!

Literally Greek white supremacists:
69A06B59 29C4 4AFB 9F4C A9F0001D456D

D7443E11 2AC4 4AD6 A08F 41AD78343ACF

9659D159 DCE2 4E76 B380 17D58D377AC8

You can’t even make this shit up 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • JFL
Even more funny for Greeks. They are the most Arab-looking Europeans meanwhile they are considered ‘the most’ European not only by themselves obviously but even by Westerners.!!

Literally Greek white supremacists:
View attachment 2991021
View attachment 2991022
View attachment 2991023
You can’t even make this shit up 🤦🏻‍♂️
I could literally visit greek and nobody would bat an eye 🤣

This literally proves that spanish ppl, and some italians, and greeks are ethnics JFL

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
I could literally visit greek and nobody would bat an eye 🤣

This literally proves that spanish ppl, and some italians, and greeks are ethnics JFL
Greeks say they can spot Western tourists and Albanians easily and they say they can also spot a Pakistani easily (apart from looks they also do weird things that Greeks don’t do like a bunch of grown men living together in one house jfl). But Levantine people and Turks are indistinguishable in most cases.

Funny enough, Albanians I’ve been told because they look even whiter than Greeks and with huge foreheads. But Albanians are still ethnics too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Swarthier Southern Europeans still cluster at the same genetic plot as an average Southern European or lighter ones, which shows that taxonomy is pseudo science.

Now... answering the OP, it's more of a New World than specifically American thing, as far as I know, Spaniards coined the term "white" (blanco(a)) in the Americas in order to separate them from the Amerindians and African slaves.

Here in Brazil, we have lot's of racism and social inequality, but phenotypes and cultures are more fluid than in the US.

For example, black Americans don't sound identical to white Americans, even if they are educated and speak perfect English, while white and black Brazilians sound the same.

Swarthier Southern Europeans still cluster at the same genetic plot as an average Southern European or lighter ones, which shows that taxonomy is pseudo science.

Now... answering the OP, it's more of a New World than specifically American thing, as far as I know, Spaniards coined the term "white" (blanco(a)) in the Americas in order to separate them from the Amerindians and African slaves.

Here in Brazil, we have lot's of racism and social inequality, but phenotypes and cultures are more fluid than in the US.

For example, black Americans don't sound identical to white Americans, even if they are educated and speak perfect English, while white and black Brazilians sound the same.
Swarthy is the average depending on which part of southern Europe. Go to a village in the Greek islands, Sicily or Malta.. more people will look ethnic rather than European.