Is wisdom teeth removal needed?

Glidarn

Glidarn

Iron
Is there any way to save your wisdom teeth after it starts to hurt? It’s slightly aching all the time and the gums around it is swollen and there was a small sack filled with some fluid that I popped with my tounge yesterday. I suspect that was either just blood or some infection. I haven’t had this problem with my upper wisdom teeth and they seem to grow correctly. Only one of my lower has come out and that’s the one I’m having problems with. It is growing straight from what I can see in the mirror so I don’t know what the problem is.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
You can remove the bottom ones but don’t remove the tops ones

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
You can remove the bottom ones but don’t remove the tops ones
What’s the difference with removing top ones and the bottom ones? As I know removing any teeth remodels the bone which leads to bone loss.

You likely have bad oral hygiene or bad oral environment genetics. If they are straight and look fine, they should be kept. You just need to clean them better.

I would recommend a water flosser.

Bro keep your fucking teeth in your Mouth.
Not necessary to remove, if you brush twice per day and maintain good hygiene.

Do you think our primal ancestors with massive skulls, well developed jaws and forward growth removed their teeth?

Bro keep your fucking teeth in your Mouth.
Not necessary to remove, if you brush twice per day and maintain good hygiene.

Do you think our primal ancestors with massive skulls, well developed jaws and forward growth removed their teeth?
You can’t really keep teeth that cause inflamation or if the root dies

You likely have bad oral hygiene or bad oral environment genetics. If they are straight and look fine, they should be kept. You just need to clean them better.

I would recommend a water flosser.
I do have bad oral hygiene. I heard that water flossers are useless compared to normal string. But I will start flossing from tomorrow.

It’s not aching anymore but it did ache for almost 4 days straight and my gum around the tooth is a little bit less swollen

I do have bad oral hygiene. I heard that water flossers are useless compared to normal string. But I will start flossing from tomorrow.
Water flossers work just as well as regular flossing. If anything, it's easier to clean your teeth with them since you can approach the tooth from so many angles and flush away any debris and plaque. Only thing to be aware of is to keep the water setting down low and raise it or else you can damage gums if you start at too powerful of a setting.

I have sideways facing bottom wisdom teeth but I can clean them fine with my water flosser and electric toothbrush. Dentist says they look great but he keeps egging me to get them removed, not listening to that retard tho jfl