Is Wizz Chad only?

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

So much suffering for so insignificant causes…
I’m not a bad looking guy but holy shit I only get requests from literal gay guys I remember when I first made my acc I was getting requests from snowbunnys and atleast girls now it’s just only gay black dudes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PseudoMaxxer, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
you’re not ugly, you’re just not white

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I’m not a bad looking guy but holy shit I only get requests from literal gay guys I remember when I first made my acc I was getting requests from snowbunnys and atleast girls now it’s just only gay black dudes
nah your subhuman wizz is high ltn+

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, RichardSpencel and nathan
Same I got mostly gay niggas as well, all the girls were hard capped at mtb with rare htb
If you are more dimorphic you won't get success on wizz, chads do best on traditional apps. Although dating apps are rigged in general

Screenshot 20240412 224237 Wizz
Screenshot 20240412 210232 Wizz

Also lol my brain is so rotted from this site that I mistook the store hot topic for this forums offtopic :feelshah:

Screenshot 20240412 183448 Wizz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, Klaas Vaaker and 3 others
nope

IMG 4813

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Ryldoo IS COPING, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
You’re not ugly, your preferences are just fucked, go to settings and make it so that only women can hit you up, I’m a MTN who frauds hella and when I’m active, I get like 10 requests daily from LTB/MTB’s. The app is alright.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Same I got mostly gay niggas as well, all the girls were hard capped at mtb with rare htb
If you are more dimorphic you won't get success on wizz, chads do best on traditional apps. Although dating apps are rigged in general

View attachment 3013000View attachment 3013002

Also lol my brain is so rotted from this site that I mistook the store hot topic for this forums offtopic :feelshah:

View attachment 3013001
What do you look like for them to be calling you majestic lmao.And yeah it’s pretty rigged lol you have to pay to be even noticed by some girls or have to pay to send bulk chats

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Chadeep and PickleTheSlayer
What do you look like for them to be calling you majestic lmao.And yeah it’s pretty rigged lol you have to pay to be even noticed by some girls or have to pay to send bulk chats
"Majestic" is the token term every white girl uses for a brown dude she likes, I'm htn or a very low CLite, height halos me but obviois ethnic failo for being paki

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
"Majestic" is the token term every white girl uses for a brown dude she likes, I'm htn or a very low CLite, height halos me but obviois ethnic failo for being paki
lol do your chats get anywhere when you dm a girl on there sometimes I could have a flirty convo then it gets to nowhere and i get ghosted ovEr

• +1
Reactions: aber and PickleTheSlayer
did u even slay any of them
Nah I took one out and it lead nowhere, they ghost a lot for some reason and wizz will ban your account for trying to link girls to other social media. Most of the people on it just send nudes honestly

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Jamaldickjavontus
Nope i do great on there i can help

Nah I took one out and it lead nowhere, they ghost a lot for some reason and wizz will ban your account for trying to link girls to other social media. Most of the people on it just send nudes honestly
I havent had wizz in over a yar and i still talk to two girls from there everyday one who i snap and call daily

• +1
Reactions: aber and PickleTheSlayer
Wtf no, you prob hairy then since thats what most gays like

Alr help me then lol
Ask questions and put me in ur wizz profile type shit
Jestermax is also law to stand out among their 200+ reqs, and texting girls u know will like you

• +1
Reactions: watah
Jestermax is also law to stand out among their 200+ reqs, and texting girls u know will like you
Why would I need to put you in my profile lol unless you wanna do the exchange

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Why would I need to put you in my profile lol unless you wanna do the exchange
What exchange? Im sure ill be down. And sure i have put my friend on my profile and it changes up interactions cuz he was a thugmax curry there was an influx of pajeetas hitting us both up, this was the days when tiktok promoted wizz though time ago I BEEN banned :(

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
What exchange? Im sure ill be down. And sure i have put my friend on my profile and it changes up interactions cuz he was a thugmax curry there was an influx of pajeetas hitting us both up, this was the days when tiktok promoted wizz though time ago I BEEN banned :(
lol yeah I should’ve used Wizz back when TikTok was promoting it but for now I quit if I was really attractive there shouldn’t be any problem with getting any attention or hoes on Wizz but that’s not case so I give up

• +1
Reactions: watah, aber and try2beme
lol yeah I should’ve used Wizz back when TikTok was promoting it but for now I quit if I was really attractive there shouldn’t be any problem with getting any attention or hoes on Wizz but that’s not case so I give up
Change ur algorithm

try yubo, i live in a low pop area and i still pop off

Do you get girls messaging you first?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I havent had wizz in over a yar and i still talk to two girls from there everyday one who i snap and call daily
Pimp my profile bro, help me slay

Last edited:
i was prettyboymaxxed at 17 getting jb nudes its fine just dont be masc