Is worth it to looksmax after 25 (no softmax) or over?

Is worth it to looksmax after 25 (no softmax) or over?

• Yes

• Over

• Depends on failos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 11425

Deleted member 11425

So envious of you younger guys for having time to ascend, FUKING USE IT. I'm 25 soon fuck, so old. Everyone around me is getting married and I'm getting too old for jb, I don't mean doing stuff for health and longevity but more expensive procedures (3500$ +).
Finally have some money but wondering if I should just hobbymax on my car project as working on my cars makes me happy and satisfied. Low motivation and sex drive so wondering ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Lawton88
Men can slay into their mid 30's if they keep hair and don't loose too much collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetica, Schizoidcel, Deleted member 643 and 9 others
Why would you not improve your looks at any age??
You think after 30 you dont want to fuck attractive females? You think only because you are married, you dont want to fuck other housewives?
Get surgery and other procedures and dont fall into loser mentality.
Of course if you are 50/60+ its over

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Aesthetica, looksmaxxtocope and 12 others
So envious of you younger guys for having time to ascend, FUKING USE IT. I'm 25 soon fuck, so old. Everyone around me is getting married and I'm getting too old for jb, I don't mean doing stuff for health and longevity but more expensive procedures (3500$ +).
Finally have some money but wondering if I should just hobbymax on my car project as working on my cars makes me happy and satisfied. Low motivation and sex drive so wondering ...

Of course it is, lookism becomes even worse as you get older as people get clued up that the bluepill is some childish fantasy and everyone knows each others real worth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 275, Lawton88 and 1 other person
Its easier to slay in your age range as others go downhill.

• +1
Reactions: cartr, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 11425
Amnesia is 32 and slaying 18yo's.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: marin, Tyronecell, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
Everyone saying no is retarded
No life doesn’t end at 25, it keeps going on unless you kys
Muh teen love muh jbs

Plus it’s easier to looksmax the older you get since your bluepilled peers will start to lose their hair + collagen and get fat etc

And no I’m not a coping oldfag

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Deleted member 17997, cartr and 3 others
Of course yes:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425
noooo life ends after 18 :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
25 years old is prime age for jbaiting. Looksmax till you are dead.

• +1
Reactions: marin, Deleted member 11425 and AsGoodAsItGets
Why would you not improve your looks at any age??
You think after 30 you dont want to fuck attractive females? You think only because you are married, you dont want to fuck other housewives?
Get surgery and other procedures and dont fall into loser mentality.
Of course if you are 50/60+ its over
Great post

• +1

this guy is 30+ and could have literally any 18 year old he wishes, age isn't that big of a deal if you are good looking.
you have 7 years to do softmaxes, surgeries etc to look like this, do you think you have the foundation ? and even if you don't reach this, the point isn't to show what you need to be, it is to show that the age isn't as important as the looks aspect, if you look better at 30 than you do now, you will have much more success with the girls you desire, even tho you are 5 years older.
Don't think about aging, think about improving, ageing doesn't go as fast as looksmins are currently holding you down, alcohol, sugar, lack of sleep, bad nutrition etc, quitting bad habits will do more to ascend you than age will hit you

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetica, Schizoidcel, Deleted member 11425 and 1 other person
View attachment 1242325
this guy is 30+ and could have literally any 18 year old he wishes, age isn't that big of a deal if you are good looking.
you have 7 years to do softmaxes, surgeries etc to look like this, do you think you have the foundation ? and even if you don't reach this, the point isn't to show what you need to be, it is to show that the age isn't as important as the looks aspect, if you look better at 30 than you do now, you will have much more success with the girls you desire, even tho you are 5 years older.
Don't think about aging, think about improving, ageing doesn't go as fast as looksmins are currently holding you down, alcohol, sugar, lack of sleep, bad nutrition etc, quitting bad habits will do more to ascend you than age will hit you
He’s gay no joke

• +1
Considering the fitness scene, cosmetic treatments and surgeries are in continuous growth, i think its worth at almost any age.

Sure at some point maybe you cannot date 18yo girls... but there will still be LOTS of very attractive women who will be also experienced in bed.

Women dont mind if you are older, how long the acceptable difference in age is will depend, but still a factor in men's favor.

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 1242325
Eriksen pill again I want his exact eye area :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 11425
Men can slay until 40‘s if good looking enough

yea bro im old too and getting surgeries now cuz i didnt had the money before.

• +1
Its easier to slay in your age range as others go downhill.
yeah but that's just fighting for scraps. that's not a bragging right

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and eyebagcel