Is Xanax a good cope?

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
So I saw my mom brought back some Xanax she was prescribed from the pharmacy and I was thinking I should try it? Is it any good and what are some things I should beware

well its benzo so idk. theyll tranquilize u hard if thats ur thing

Nope it’s addictive af and will ruin ur life nigga

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Seth Walsh
So I saw my mom brought back some Xanax she was prescribed from the pharmacy and I was thinking I should try it? Is it any good and what are some things I should beware
no

and dont steal your mom's prescription.. unless you want to watch her withdraw.... ffs

Like put me to sleep?
no but it may make u sleepy tbh. will calm u down, not just calm down like calm the fuck down. u wont feel really euphoric or too good etc overall its trash drug

No but is cope a good xanax?

and dont steal your mom's prescription.. unless you want to watch her withdraw.... ffs
I’ll just one she probably won’t notice no?
no but it may make u sleepy tbh. will calm u down, not just calm down like calm the fuck down. u wont feel really euphoric or too good etc overall its trash drug
Yea I heard my mom saying she felt sleepy. Does it like make me feel less anxious/depressed tho or still feel like shit
Nigger

I’ll just one she probably won’t notice no?

Yea I heard my mom saying she felt sleepy. Does it like make me feel less anxious/depressed tho or still feel like shit

Nigger
No she'll notice and miss a dose and start physically withdrawing very quick after. Don't do that to her. Benzo withdrawal is something you wouldn't even wish on your worst enemy. Especially for people who take them daily and then miss a dose (even taking half the usual amount) on 1 day, it will fuck her up and she'll know someone took it and when she goes to the pharmacy in an emergency, the pharmacy will think she's abusing them or someone is stealing from her and then you will get found out, embarrass yourself and behold how dangerous and crazy reducing a xanax dose for just 24hrs is, especially for people who have been prescribed them and taking a stable dose for a period of time. What you plan on doing is actually fucked man. Please don't do it. I'm not overreacting. I've cold turkeyed off other drugs but when I halved my klonopin dose for 4 days I was in a messed up state. If anyone here has experienced actual benzo withdrawals lasting more than a few days then they can surely back me up and agree with how dangerous it is.

Never tried it but I heard its good against depression (actual depression) and panic attacks. It makes you numb basically. They are hyper addictive so idk man, I would be carefull and stay away from those.