Reactions: n9wiff
They will female barrett not male barret

male barrett good frame and height + scary looks

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
good frame + height+ striking face = intimidation

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
The industry prefer boys over girls, it is widely known that the industry is ran by old homosexual pedophiles that groom them from young age. Barrett was discovered at 13, and I am sure he had to perform sexual acts on these homos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Pei
The industry prefer boys over girls, it is widely known that the industry is ran by old homosexual pedophiles that groom them from young age. Barrett was discovered at 13, and I am sure he had to perform sexual acts on these homos
Hey did u see the story someone created bht
You think it
Could actually be accurate to what really happened?

Hey did u see the story someone created bht
You think it
Could actually be accurate to what really happened?
It is 100% accurate, he didn't have fag behaviour when he was a kid, but developed it later once he got those industry faggots parasites overload inside is system

• +1
Reactions: Pei
It is 100% accurate, he didn't have fag behaviour when he was a kid, but developed it later once he got those industry faggots parasites overload inside is system
I’m curious if that person who wrote those sex stories about Barrett actually is an insider that knew what happenes in the industry thoughts I remember they made a more innocent one with Kate moss where he wasn’t underage but then like I mentioned the wrote messed up one about time where he was his first shoot after getting card after stealing he was raped by men who took first photos @LeonidasGui

If there had been 30 good-looking girls with Barrett and Lachowski in the same room. 28 of these would have chosen Lachowski, the remaining 2 Barrett because they were actually transgender

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and iam good boy
Female Barrett is stacy, btw

• +1
If there had been 30 good-looking girls with Barrett and Lachowski in the same room. 28 of these would have chosen Lachowski, the remaining 2 Barrett because they were actually transgender
Yeah because they’re jealous of Barrett and threatening to their ego so they choose the medium ugly cuck Chico that they will stomp on and abuse if he upset her

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Yeah because they’re jealous of Barrett and threatening to their ego so they choose the medium ugly cuck Chico that they will stomp on and abuse if he upset her
Maybe in some ways it is true, still Chico mogged

• +1
Female Barrett is stacy, btw
That’s what narcy female models think they look like like in ur profile but in reality look like shit they prob it deep down and wished they look like jordan when they see him

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and Darkeningstar
That’s what narcy female models think they look like like in ur profile but in reality look like shit they prob it deep down and wished they look like jordan when they see him
Poor Taylor hill, over for her.
However I am one of those who think barrett was undoubtedly (not now) chad. You don't fuck so many vs models by accident

• +1
Gigastacy tbh

Attachments

• IMG_2045.jpeg
    IMG_2045.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1498.png
    IMG_1498.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1563.jpeg
    IMG_1563.jpeg
    834.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0198.jpeg
    IMG_0198.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1685.jpeg
    IMG_1685.jpeg
    624.6 KB · Views: 0
However I am one of those who think barrett was undoubtedly (not now) chad. You don't fuck so many vs models by accident
True someone made another thread saying Barrett’s face was too developed or meaning he had too much bones in hos
Face for ideal appeal they said look at his amazing undereye support so why Chico higher appeal because trash undereye

• +1
Can you imagine the ego destruction girls who thought they were pretty or beauty experience when they see giga reptile mogger Barrett someone said he was the most beautiful person they ever seen not even man person they said

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and Darkeningstar
Can you imagine the ego destruction girls who thought they were pretty or beauty experience when they see giga reptile mogger Barrett someone said he was the most beautiful person they ever seen not even man person they said
Honestly, it could be that vs. models appreciate Barrett more precisely because they do not feel so crushed by his unconventional physical appearance.
I'm not a fan of Barrett and I wouldn't suck his cock like you or others however I give to Caesar what is Caesar's

• +1
Honestly, it could be that vs. models appreciate Barrett more precisely because they do not feel so crushed by his unconventional physical appearance.
I'm not a fan of Barrett and I wouldn't suck his cock like you or others however I give to Caesar what is Caesar's
Do u think Barrett crushes a lot of people which is why not many famous people follow him tbh

• +1
Do u think Barrett crushes a lot of people which is why not many famous people follow him tbh
Probably. He was like a FF character

• +1
Probably. He was like a FF character
Y think not good now think he aged very poorly some users here said he has and look old is that true is it even possible to look a good as you did at 19 than ag 27 even for men ? Where youth matter way more women

• +1
I just meant why not like
Him l now
I don't know, it seems to me that as Barrett got older, he lost that narcissistic, high class air.

• +1