Is your goal to have promiscuous sex?

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
I just want to get a nice wife and kids.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 2012
i wanna marry a italy girl that i met

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBoy
I just want to at least kiss a girl jfl I’m such a fucking loser

Just tryna look good enough to get a girl.

I want a girlfriend more than a wife tbh, probably because I'm young. But casual sex isn't all that it's made out to be. Im sure it feels much better when its with a girl you have feelings for. I had casual sex once and it was just okay, giga let down, it completely demystified my virgin idea of sex.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, toolateforme and john_cope
why is she in gook kingdom
studying for uni, there are so many whites in gook kingdom, in central downtown

btw i thought you would've been more happy about my succeed. you didnt even read the full thread bitch.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy

btw i thought you would've been more happy about my succeed. you didnt even read the full thread bitch.
youve almost succeeded. you need to date her now

i plan on slaying and then settling down with a non-whore at the minimum

i think hes mad that more gooks are getting white women while he isnt FUCKING LOL

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
youve almost succeeded. you need to date her now
yeah i should, i dont know tho, i dont fucking know tbh, i almost made my mind to kill myself so i rotted down, now im broke as fuck and nothing to do

i think hes mad that more gooks are getting white women while he isnt FUCKING LOL
if i can, he can too tbh
but i didnt even fully get her. she can just ghost or friendzone me

• +1

Nobody has a problem with asian guys getting white girls. You're the one calling them gooks you fucking idiot

Nobody has a problem with asian guys getting white girls. You're the one calling them gooks you fucking idiot
gook is right term tbh

• So Sad
I want a GF who'll be a slut just for me and who I can fuck any time anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
yeah i should, i dont know tho, i dont fucking know tbh, i almost made my mind to kill myself so i rotted down, now im broke as fuck and nothing to do

if i can, he can too tbh
but i didnt even fully get her. she can just ghost or friendzone me
no bro u got this
@xit in particular constantly complains and makes threads about white foids going for ugly ethnic men when he cant get a white foid to come near him

everyone on this forum calls asians gooks lol @ newcel
gook is right term tbh
its the right term for koreans, but its a joke bro lol

no bro u got this

@xit in particular constantly complains and makes threads about white foids going for ugly ethnic men when he cant get a white foid to come near him

everyone on this forum calls asians gooks lol @ newcel

its the right term for koreans, but its a joke bro lol
but @xit always wanted me to get white foid and not suicide.

but @xit always wanted me to get white foid and not suicide.
i never said he didnt want u to succeed, he either isnt as invested or it stongs a bit. but he isnt as racist as other members considering the threads i saw him posting for you

I wanna be with this tweaker chick
69553944 1165502720326138 957644352568426496 n

Yes because women only care about looks and are cruel hypergamous monsters why the fuck would i wife one ?

i never said he didnt want u to succeed, he either isnt as invested or it stongs a bit. but he isnt as racist as other members considering the threads i saw him posting for you
he just hates ugly ethnics getting white foids and its understandable. i feel the same when asian guys getting white foids.
its just in weird position because i am the gook and he sympathizes to me.

he just hates ugly ethnics getting white foids and its understandable. i feel the same when asian guys getting white foids.
its just in weird position because i am the gook and he sympathizes to me.
hes being nice to u and also helped you, but that wouldnt mean he wouldnt feel bitter(rather slight tinge of jealousy)

I want to lose my virginity with a cute virgin jb that likes me tbh tbh ngl