is your IQ something that you can change or is it already predetermined by your genetics? for IQ-Maxxing

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
think about it:unsure: if you could become more intelligent maybe you could learn how to get some bitches?

Sunday Without Bitches? [Friday Night Funkin'] [Works In Progress]

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Lawton88
the latter, barring abnormal conditions

think about it:unsure: if you could become more intelligent maybe you could learn how to get some bitches?

Sunday Without Bitches? [Friday Night Funkin'] [Works In Progress]'] [Works In Progress]
u can obv learn to get bitches no matter were ur iq at unless u on the retard spectrum or smthn but lemme tell u some growth pig peptides injected can prob make u smarter

u can obv learn to get bitches no matter were ur iq at unless u on the retard spectrum or smthn but lemme tell u some growth pig peptides injected can prob make u smarter
but u wont be getting no bitches U as an individual just looking at how retarded yo post are yeah ion think u will ever get a bitch

Everything about you that matters is genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Need2Ascend
what are things that matter list some cause epigenetics for height go crazy and other shit too
height, dick size, skull shape, race, being NT, all of the shit foids care about is all genetic, lifting doesn't cut it anymore

height, dick size, skull shape, race, being NT, all of the shit foids care about is all genetic, lifting doesn't cut it anymore
how nt genetic? nd height can be altered by epigenetic aka protein intake at young age nd through puberty its more important then genetics
INFACT im a example of that both of my parents are under 5'5 dad 5'4 mom 5'2 me 6'0 (they were both broke in mexico 💔 )
dick size: there kids dht maxing to get them dick gains which translates to epigenetic
Skull shape prob true no cap

how nt genetic? nd height can be altered by epigenetic aka protein intake at young age nd through puberty its more important then genetics
INFACT im a example of that both of my parents are under 5'5 dad 5'4 mom 5'2 me 6'0 (they were both broke in mexico 💔 )
dick size: there kids dht maxing to get them dick gains which translates to epigenetic
Skull shape prob true no cap
NT is purely genetic. if you've never had to think about how to be NT, congrats, you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you fucking normie. It's already over if your mom gave birth to you at 40+ years old, drank the shit the government is putting in the water, or took the kikecine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and BoneDensity
NT is purely genetic. if you've never had to think about how to be NT, congrats, you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you fucking normie. It's already over if your mom gave birth to you at 40+ years old, drank the shit the government is putting in the water, or took the kikecine
NT is not purely genetic nigga u can become NT i wouldn't say i'm NT but, My brother tho he a difoo story and i asked him how he did it
nd he told me he started on that PUA shit in 10th grade
nd he's the nigga who u would call the cool kid in high school
he gets promoted fast in his job too which is why he kinda rich now etc etc He did this with one of his friends and he knows him to this day

Btw what he did was literally watch julien blanc my brother tried to make videos like a pua and start his own services kinda but he ended up getting his job and stopped immediately

so basically his video explains how he was a nervous lil bitch kid caring about what people though abt him which made him have "social anxiety" and shit like that he was scared 2 talk 2 girls make new friends etc until he started watching that niggas videos and that helped him

he watched the old julian blanc idk abt the new one tho cause he said the old julien was a really good at what he was doing
and the new julien blanc makes 1 hour videos just saying shit at the end of it he says "just let go" but doesnt explain how 2 do it

also what happens when your mom birts u at 40+ years old?

also what happens when your mom birts u at 40+ years old?
More prone to autism, the kikes are putting shit in the water and vaccine that raises birth defects and is contributing to rising levels of spergs.
NT is not purely genetic nigga u can become NT i wouldn't say i'm NT but, My brother tho he a difoo story and i asked him how he did it
nd he told me he started on that PUA shit in 10th grade
nd he's the nigga who u would call the cool kid in high school
he gets promoted fast in his job too which is why he kinda rich now etc etc He did this with one of his friends and he knows him to this day

Btw what he did was literally watch julien blanc my brother tried to make videos like a pua and start his own services kinda but he ended up getting his job and stopped immediately

so basically his video explains how he was a nervous lil bitch kid caring about what people though abt him which made him have "social anxiety" and shit like that he was scared 2 talk 2 girls make new friends etc until he started watching that niggas videos and that helped him

he watched the old julian blanc idk abt the new one tho cause he said the old julien was a really good at what he was doing
and the new julien blanc makes 1 hour videos just saying shit at the end of it he says "just let go" but doesnt explain how 2 do it
social anxiety, depression, aren't real mental illnesses anymore. most normies like u have no idea how much of a nightmare it is being an ugly male autistic freak. 80% of autists are virgins, the suicide rate for autists is 14x more than normies, and almost all mass shooters are autists :incel:

Sunday Without Bitches? [Friday Night Funkin'] [Works In Progress]'] [Works In Progress]
As a person with Master's in CS and working as a statistician/ML engineer/analyst/researcher/name-it, having taken dozens of maths courses, from basic to quite advanced, I can confidently say that intelligence is 90% genetic, and the other 10% is how well you slept and how you trained your brain.

However, your performance in life is a completely different beast. Even if your abstract reasoning is shit, you can outperform "clever" guys by knowing "procedures" and sequences of steps. You will not invent a new theory of gravity BUT you can work as a software engineer, usually a web developer. This is what all of them do. :feelsokman:

NT is not purely genetic
you dont know how to talk to girls because girls didnt want to be around you when you was younger because girls thought you was ugly if you was attractive girls would want to hang around you whether you had autism or not its just biology bro

you see? mostly genetics

no. you can improve cognitive function though, eat healthy, take supplements, sleep long hours, etc. of course you aren't gonna become einstein but you could mentally out perform people well above ur iq level who live like shit.

you dont know how to talk to girls because girls didnt want to be around you when you was younger because girls thought you was ugly if you was attractive girls would want to hang around you whether you had autism or not its just biology bro

you see? mostly genetics
then u can change that later

nd when i was young i had a lot of female attention but when i hit puberty everything changed i thought everything i did in the pass was cringe

and i got super self conscious about everything like i wouldnt talk to someof my friends because i thought i was bothering them nd sh like that

you can make it go down pretty easy

up is another story

As a person with Master's in CS and working as a statistician/ML engineer/analyst/researcher/name-it, having taken dozens of maths courses, from basic to quite advanced, I can confidently say that intelligence is 90% genetic, and the other 10% is how well you slept and how you trained your brain.

However, your performance in life is a completely different beast. Even if your abstract reasoning is shit, you can outperform "clever" guys by knowing "procedures" and sequences of steps. You will not invent a new theory of gravity BUT you can work as a software engineer, usually a web developer. This is what all of them do. :feelsokman:
1, maybe 1.5, std dev above average is enough to be successful in almost any regular field of life if you have the drive and are willing to brute force shit

if youre poasting here youre probably that high tbh

how well youve trained your brain is also mostly genetic though because interest in ideas and work ethic are personlaity traits that are heritable as well

sleep and eating right will clear your mind though, esp if you have problems with brain fog and focusing

mathematics is one of the fields id say is pretty much impossible to brute force unless youre a woman/black or something and can skate on affirmative action

lower level less mahty comp sci shit should be fine for normal iq individuals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
this post proves you will stay low IQ forever

tDCS, cc-PAS, stuff like that can increase IQ. We will have IQ treatments in a few decades I think. But baseline is largely driven by genetics.

It can change (increase), but not by that much. Twin studies have shown this.

genetics and early childhood