is your league what you attract?

D

Deleted member 24367

Iron
if most of your options are mid, does that mean youre also mid?

I consider myself attractive(htn) and typically have high standards lookwise, but its mostly ltb/mtb that want me. I look too attainable to them.

You can ltr only your looksmatch not higher unless you're an outlier. And also you're probably not htn

no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
You can ltr only your looksmatch not higher unless you're an outlier. And also you're probably not htn
only my hookups some were my looksmatch and higher. every other dating option is below my league. except 1 im talking to now.

probably, last time i was rated was strong mtn using bad pics with htn potential if softmaxxed which ive done. but then again psl ratings are pointless to me since most of my smv/rmv irl is height/body; dont necessarily need to be chad facially.

As a man you attract what’s below you, women aren’t attracted to their looksmatch, so if they are attracted to you, it means you mog them to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 20370, Pikabro and 2 others
only my hookups some were my looksmatch and higher. every other dating option is below my league. except 1 im talking to now.

probably, last time i was rated was strong mtn using bad pics with htn potential if softmaxxed which ive done. but then again psl ratings are pointless to me since most of my smv/rmv irl is height/body; dont necessarily need to be chad facially.
If you're smv maxxed youre then getting your looks level if not higher. Thats one of the few exceptions

As a man you attract what’s below you, women aren’t attracted to their looksmatch, so if they are attracted to you, it means you mog them to oblivion
how is that a good thing if theyre ugly to you?

If you're smv maxxed youre then getting your looks level if not higher. Thats one of the few exceptions
im not smv maxxed, just facially maxxed w/o surgery.
ill be smv maxxed when i hop on peds in few weeks.

Yeah u wont attract whats higher than u

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24367
As a man you attract women below you due to their hypergamy.
so cucked, do I have to stembuxx to get someone out my league. literally every goodlooking guy ik is dating a mid woman.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
so cucked, do I have to stembuxx to get someone out my league.
Even hot girls complain about MTN oofy doofies with careers pumping and dumping them.
literally every goodlooking guy ik is dating a mid woman.
That's the way the world works. Every Stacylite or Stacy wants someone statusmaxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24367
so cucked, do I have to stembuxx to get someone out my league. literally every goodlooking guy ik is dating a mid woman.
Theyre bluepilled or just in love with them somehow. Its not hard to have a gl gf tbh

I hope not.
I attract ltbs and 14 year old girls.

• JFL
Ik what im saying im a virgin but girls standards are goddamn low that they crave over a guy that just has a good hairstyle and looks somewhat ok with no job and car xD

• Hmm...
Your league is empty unless ur chad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 24367
Mostly this

• +1
Ik what im saying im a virgin but girls standards are goddamn low that they crave over a guy that just has a good hairstyle and looks somewhat ok with no job and car xD
mid womens standards yes. ive got no car, money or job and ltb/mtb think im the one. but stacys see me as invisible

Even hot girls complain about MTN oofy doofies with careers pumping and dumping them.

That's the way the world works. Every Stacylite or Stacy wants someone statusmaxxed.
only way i can date out my league is if i date within ethnicity. but im so far jbw its not even a possibility in every single alternative universe.

mid womens standards yes. ive got no car, money or job and ltb/mtb think im the one. but stacys see me as invisible
nah even stacies are easy seen so many poor subhumans that they are in love with

Natty limit is like 20 30lbs raw contractile muscle. Cant get that in 2 cycles.
Its doable. 15lbs+ lean muscle mass in first cycle is very common. Studies show participant gaining lbm even doing nothing on testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Its doable. 15lbs+ lean muscle mass in first cycle is very common. Studies show participant gaining lbm even doing nothing on testosterone.
Nah its not contractile tissue. Youll learn once you get on my bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 24367
spot on, thats why OLD fucking sucks

The most attractive girl who is into you is slightly below what your true smv is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back