Is ZSO a hard-core surgery?

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
How serious is it? Are implants or fillers better?

Yes. And it's a surgery you're never going to get. Forget about it.

Explain? Eppley does it.
He once said that a "modified" (less invasive) version is possible, not that he has ever done it.

ZSO is mostly performed on infants who are so deformed they barely even look human. It's not for looksmaxxers.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 3105 and Octavian_Augustus
He once said that a "modified" (less invasive) version is possible, not that he has ever done it.

ZSO is mostly performed on infants who are so deformed they barely even look human. It's not for looksmaxxers.
Sandwich osteotomy1
Sandwich osteotomy2
Zso 1
Zso 2

ZSO isn't a Lefort III or a Monobloc, it's purely aesthetic and mostly done on normal looking adults. The results are really mid though so I'd just stick to implants or fillers as you can do a lot more with those. You're pretty limited in what you can do with the bone there.
Yes. And it's a surgery you're never going to get. Forget about it.
I don't really see much options for it so yeah. Best forget about it. It's pretty mid anyways.

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson and Octavian_Augustus
View attachment 2380661View attachment 2380662View attachment 2380665View attachment 2380666

ZSO isn't a Lefort III or a Monobloc, it's purely aesthetic and mostly done on normal looking adults. The results are really mid though so I'd just stick to implants or fillers as you can do a lot more with those. You're pretty limited in what you can do with the bone there.

I don't really see much options for it so yeah. Best forget about it. It's pretty mid anyways.

One of the rare helpful users. Thanks

What do you think of the last girl's results?

View attachment 2380661View attachment 2380662View attachment 2380665View attachment 2380666

Yeah, I misread. I thought you were talking about OBO.

ZSO is not a super drastic surgery, but it is still a fairly risky surgery that usually gives you very mild results (from what I have seen). I have seen some better results with implants, but I have not seen many great results of either.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro