isekai is the worst anime genre

rape

rape

rapist
i really dislike anime but the worst trope is isekai. there is never any originality. it literally all follows the same storyline of: nerdy incel blank slate MC (vessel for projection) gets teleported to a medieval fantasy world. he slowly acquired a harem of fantasy non human foids (most of which are also underage (but 300 in their species)). the MC then goes on to fight a bunch of overpowered enemies, miraculously winning (usually because he has some unusually strong powers or weapons).

i fucking hate this genre. it exists as a way to get coomers to project onto the main character (hence why he's a 1 dimensional blank slate) and consoom anime figures. every fucking anime in this genre is an unoriginal copy of re:zero (which is bad itself). kys if u like isekai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh, mug, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
my favorite is Isekai meikyuu de harem wo

it’s about this loner guy that’s about to commit suicide then he looks up a website for suicide methods but a screen prompt pops up and says if he wants to go to another world and he does and goes into a medieval style world

he then gets this op sword and later buys a slave half-dog/human girl named Roxanne and goes on to add more girls to his harem

I love isekai

• JFL
Reactions: rape and Esteban1997
fuck israel

• +1
Reactions: Putin
i misread the title mb

• JFL
Reactions: rape
my favorite is Isekai meikyuu de harem wo

it’s about this loner guy that’s about to commit suicide then he looks up a website for suicide methods but a screen prompt pops up and says if he wants to go to another world and he does and goes into a medieval style world

he then gets this op sword and later buys a slave half-dog/human girl named Roxanne and goes on to add more girls to his harem

I love isekai
this is literally like parody tier

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Sprinkles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back