ISIS claims responsibility for German stabbing attack in revenge for Muslims in Palestine

Just kill people that have nothing to do with the real problem theory.

Deathnik IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Dendoni, Roquefort and 11 others
How is it obvious. Germany funds israel so it make sense and they have alot muslims

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Juandigomigo22

Deathnik IQ.
read my post, isis is israel's proxy. they use to turn the public against muslims regularly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Imretarded?, Sven and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg and Juandigomigo22
No body is surprised
The israel thing is cope btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, watah, Juandigomigo22 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Sven and vaseqmoherad
I mean in the Qran it says to kill non-believers

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Averagecel, Juandigomigo22 and 2 others
I know and I agree with you.
notice how they do terrorist attacks against countries who are anti us, like russia and iran.

nigga you are in syria go invade golan height if you wanna support palestine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg and Gengar
notice how they do terrorist attacks against countries who are anti us, like russia and iran.

nigga you are in syria go invade golan height if you wanna support israel.
Russia attacked isis so does iran

nigga you are in syria go invade golan height if you wanna support israel.
They are western slaves, namely US’ and Israel’s.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
They are western slaves, namely US’ and Israel’s.
iran will bomb their remnants out of existence once they get su 35 s from russia. inshallah.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You're right but even if Israel did nothing Muslims would still have bad public image.

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
iran will bomb their remnants out of existence once they get su 35 s from russia. inshallah.
As much as I like the idea, sadly Iran won’t do anything. Look at what happened with Israel striking them and they didn’t do anything in return, just empty words. They know they can’t do anything because they are up against an enemy that’s supported by the US and the rest of the west.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort and vaseqmoherad
Jews use Muslims as bio weapons to ruin white countries. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Roquefort, Alucard69 and 1 other person
As much as I like the idea, sadly Iran won’t do anything. Look at what happened with Israel striking them and they didn’t do anything in return, just empty words. They know they can’t do anything because they are up against an enemy that’s supported by the US and the rest of the west.
Israel literally killed Iran's president, they wouldn't have done that if they thought Iran would do nothing.

israel wants to drag us to regional war agaist iran. similar to ukraine with russia. iran and hezbollah will strike back definitely but not too hard they wont fall for the trap obviously.

right now bashar assad is dealing with remnants.

Israel literally killed Iran's president, they wouldn't have done that if they thought Iran would do nothing.
Yes and what have they done in return? Exactly. Nothing at all. They just say things to make their population happy but at the end of the day they know they can’t do anything (in the same manner as Israel).

israel wants to drag us to regional war agaist iran. similar to ukraine with russia. iran and hezbollah will strike back definitely but not too hard they wont fall for the trap obviously.

right now bashar assad is dealing with remnants.
Yeah that’s what I’m saying. They won’t be able to answer in a befitting manner, they’ll resort to proxies but they won’t be able to strike damage in the same way.

Yeah that’s what I’m saying. They won’t be able to answer in a befitting manner, they’ll resort to proxies but they won’t be able to strike damage in the same way.
iran's strikes are very hard but done in long period of time.

look what happened to israel:
1/10 of their population left
60% of their tanks and armored vehicles gone
250k israelis displaced out of their homes and cities
20k+ dead/disabled soldiers
one of their two shipping ports gone bankrupt
economic plans destroyed
and etc...

this is why israels wants a large response from iran so us would directly enter the war.

Last edited:
  • JFL
they would kill netanyahu if its proven it was done by israel.

Another day, another muslim terrorist attack. Religion of peace indeed.

Enjoy getting stabbed in the next by 5ft6 brownoids!

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and human304
I for sure wish Israel had even 1% of the genocidal rage muzzdogs have.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and human304
I for sure wish Israel had even 1% of the genocidal rage muzzdogs have.
are you a jew or brainwashed goy?

dont you know about isis being israeli proxy?

are you a jew or brainwashed goy?

dont you know about isis being israeli proxy?
I'm just not a gullible retard who wishfully thinks muzzdogs are not problematic and all evil of the world stems from the jews.

• +1
I'm just not a gullible retard who wishfully thinks muzzdogs are not problematic and all evil of the world stems from the jews.
lets assume muslims are problematic, what are jews then when they are pushing muslims to europe?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
lets assume muslims are problematic, what are jews then when they are pushing muslims to europe?
There's non-jewish politicians who are eager to import muzzdogs and other shitskins from every corner of the earth, and millions of white cucks who see no problem with it. But since you only care about the jews here's my opinion: they should be deported to Israel and preach open borders there.

There's non-jewish politicians who are eager to import muzzdogs and other shitskins from every corner of the earth, and millions of white cucks who see no problem with it. But since you only care about the jews here's my opinion: they should be deported to Israel and preach open borders there.
Those non-Jew politicians are lobbied by Jewish organizations... Denying this is just cope, under every problem lies a Jew.

Those non-Jew politicians are lobbied by Jewish organizations... Denying this is just cope, under every problem lies a Jew.
average based white nationalist politician

That's not a white nationalist politician, that's a cuckservative Jewish puppet. Voting will not fix this.
i was being sarcastic. only option for political goals is war thats obvious af at this point in time especially.

• +1
Reactions: Kudagaisme
There's jewish influence everywhere because the most successful individuals in the world occupying the higher ranks of authority are jewish, water.

iran's strikes are very hard but done in long period of time.

look what happened to israel:
1/10 of their population left
60% of their tanks and armored vehicles gone
250k israelis displaced out of their homes and cities
20k+ dead/disabled soldiers
one of their two shipping ports gone bankrupt
economic plans destroyed
and etc...

this is why israels wants a large response from iran so us would directly enter the war.
Where did you get these statistics?

There's jewish influence everywhere because the most successful individuals in the world occupying the higher ranks of authority are jewish, water.
so you agree with him

Where did you get these statistics?
news, including israeli media.

the dead/disabled number tho is much higher than what idf claims since they censor casualties hard. even ones killed on tape.

• JFL
news, including israeli media.

the dead/disabled number tho is much higher than what idf claims since they censor casualties hard. even ones killed on tape.
Yeah that’s what I was surprised about the most. I thought it was sub-1000. :ogre:

so you agree with him
No? pro-migration crowd are not jewish puppets if their interests align and they receive support from the george soroses of the world. They'd screw up the place with or without their influence and backing.

The whole US economy is controlled by them how can you deny it.

Brown ethnics of any kind are really screwed in Europe longterm.

They’re going to end up being like Dalits in India. :(

Yeah that’s what I was surprised about the most. I thought it was sub-1000. :ogre:
there is no way its sub 1000, when they are forcing ultra-orthodox to join idf.

its about 6-7k dead and 15k disabled.

Idk what to believe anymore. :ogre:

It's not ISIS lmao. They "claim responsibility" for any random ethnik that goes on a spree like this.

Idk what to believe anymore. :ogre:
this is the most likely estimate from what i've heard in different channels.

never trust idf , if a hydrogen bomb explodes in tel aviv they will claim two people are lightly injured.

Last edited:
  • +1
read my post, isis is israel's proxy. they use to turn the public against muslims regularly.
I mean in the Qran it says to kill non-believers

Deathnik IQ.
How is it obvious. Germany funds israel so it make sense and they have alot muslims
If isis is proxy to turn my opinion against muslims, then why do they make me mirin muslim barbarism?

IMG 7695

• JFL