Isis_Bleach's 2 options for blackpilled men

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
1. be open about all your opinions and feelings and realize that people will get mad at you. this is more ideal if you actually have a life and therefore something to fall back on when everyone hates you.
you may or may not eventually find people who like you and accept/agree with who your opinions.
injecting T and learning martial arts is recommended to increase your confidence and protect yourself from aggressive npcs.
Downside is can be extremely dangerous depending on what you say

2. Lie about everything, never be blackpilled irl, so you are better accepted and don't have to deal with any aggressive npcs.
The best way to do this is simply avoid leading any conversation into blackpill territory. just talk about sports and cars or something jfl.
The downside to this is that you will likely have a somewhat lobotomized personality, if anyone sees through your facade

The last thing you want to do is let certain blackpill opinions out, but be shy about it and shit once people confront you on it, be evasive. This is what I did and it's very shitty, leads to a lot of uncomfortable situations.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 11292 and 4 others
Or just stay in your room 24/7 because the outside sucks

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, gamma, Deleted member 14543 and 3 others
1. be open about all your opinions and feelings and realize that people will get mad at you. this is more ideal if you actually have a life and therefore something to fall back on when everyone hates you.
you may or may not eventually find people who like you and accept/agree with who your opinions.
injecting T and learning martial arts is recommended to increase your confidence and protect yourself from aggressive npcs.
Downside is can be extremely dangerous depending on what you say

2. Lie about everything, never be blackpilled irl, so you are better accepted and don't have to deal with any aggressive npcs.
The best way to do this is simply avoid leading any conversation into blackpill territory. just talk about sports and cars or something jfl.
The downside to this is that you will likely have a somewhat lobotomized personality, if anyone sees through your facade

The last thing you want to do is let certain blackpill opinions out, but be shy about it and shit once people confront you on it, be evasive. This is what I did and it's very shitty, leads to a lot of uncomfortable situations.
Normies are pretty blackpilled tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455 and isis_Bleach
depends what u consider blackpilled
They’re not analyzing every little feature but I have noormie friends that know looks are really important and most of them are soft maxxing

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
They’re not analyzing every little feature but I have noormie friends that know looks are really important and most of them are soft maxxing
yea a lot of normies are lookspilled and openly make assumptions on someone for looks. even if they dont they dont get triggered if you mention it.
vs the jbpill, the jewpill, racism, religion, politics, etc, normies will easily get super triggered over these topics.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 11292 and Deleted member 13318
yea a lot of normies are lookspilled and openly make assumptions on someone for looks. even if they dont they dont get triggered if you mention it.
vs the jbpill, the jewpill, racism, religion, politics, etc, normies will easily get super triggered over these topics.
Yes I try not to talk about politics and religion. Maybe I will openly start mentioning all these pills when I become chad

• +1
openly tallking abt blackpill thrutz all the time is never a good idea. you ahve to read the room first imo

but for sure there's a time and a place for everything

• +1
Yes I try not to talk about politics and religion. Maybe I will openly start mentioning all these pills when I become chad
you really want to be a big mogger chad that normies respect if you go with #1.
thats another reason to roid because it commands npcs to respect u.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318