Islam is based and blackpilled

Celexawer

Celexawer

Hedonism is devastating🇵🇰
Sabra Juhanni reported: Allah's Messenger ( ‌صلی ‌اللہ ‌علیہ ‌وسلم ‌ ) permitted temporary marriage for us. So I and another person went out and saw a woman of Bana 'Amir, who was like a young long-necked she-camel. We presented ourselves to her (for contracting temporary marriage), whereupon she said: What dower would you give me? I said: My cloak. And my companion also said: My cloak. And the cloak of-my companion was superior to my cloak, but I was younger than he. So when she looked at the cloak of my companion she liked it, and when she cast a glance at me I looked more attractive to her. She then said: Well, you and your cloak are sufficient for me. I remained with her for three nights, and then Allah's Messenger ( ‌صلی ‌اللہ ‌علیہ ‌وسلم ‌ ) said: He who has any such woman with whom he had contracted temporary marriage, he should let her off.

Tho contract marriages were discarded later in most sects

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, Lihito and 5 others
Just have a nice cloak theory

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14543
@Baldingman1998 @sytyl @TsarTsar444 @AbuSAF thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AbuSAF, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
@Baldingman1998 @sytyl @TsarTsar444 @AbuSAF thoughts?
And Mut’ah Marriage is invalid (Baatil), and it is to say to a woman that I shall enjoy you for this long, for this amount of money. Malik said: ‘It is permissible since it was lawful, and shall remain [as such] till what abrogates it appears’.
We say: Its abrogation has been proven by agreement of the Companions (May Allah be well pleased with them) [1], and it has been authentically proven that Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) returned back to what they (i.e. the other companions) have said, so the Consensus (Ijmaa’) [on the invalidity of such marriage] has been established.​

What's contract marriage?

Foids Always win:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Sabra Juhanni reported: Allah's Messenger ( ‌صلی ‌اللہ ‌علیہ ‌وسلم ‌ ) permitted temporary marriage for us. So I and another person went out and saw a woman of Bana 'Amir, who was like a young long-necked she-camel. We presented ourselves to her (for contracting temporary marriage), whereupon she said: What dower would you give me? I said: My cloak. And my companion also said: My cloak. And the cloak of-my companion was superior to my cloak, but I was younger than he. So when she looked at the cloak of my companion she liked it, and when she cast a glance at me I looked more attractive to her. She then said: Well, you and your cloak are sufficient for me. I remained with her for three nights, and then Allah's Messenger ( ‌صلی ‌اللہ ‌علیہ ‌وسلم ‌ ) said: He who has any such woman with whom he had contracted temporary marriage, he should let her off.

Tho contract marriages were discarded later in most sects
Probably tales ngl.