Islam is based on female nature. But is this true?

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single

Need to loan shark max and approach muslim wives, offer them loan!

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
04CBC075 93DA 433C AF69 07D94D87BE74

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and RAMU KAKA
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Hero of the Imperium and robtical
Muslim-cels are cunning...

Yes, you are supposed to pay your wife's loans, BUT...

... but the LOANS and BANKING are PROHIBITED IN ISLAM :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I mean she can take wealth, i could sell overpriced shit

Islam is cucked and gay. You are not allowed to have gf, this is why 99% of Muslims men are huge faggots.

• +1
The one thing I like about Islam is that it is based in its treatment of foids

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Islam treats men better than western clown world do.
But in Islam wealthy men can get 4 wives which let other men to be incels and those incels become soldiers or terrorists at some point.So Islam uses incels anger in a good way.
I still think secular islam without westernized elements is the best system for average male

Islam is cucked and gay. You are not allowed to have gf, this is why 99% of Muslims men are huge faggots.
Faggots are also not allowed. So many muslims fuck sheep:
fatassgoat-goat.gif

Muslim strip-clubs:
scratching-itchy.gif

While RICH muslims fucking all their women in harems:
made-in-chelsea-harrods-5-1.jpg

(Yes, they all belong to one RICH fat bald ugly fuck while muslimcels fuck sheep or masturbate) ^

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544, Primalsplit, robtical and 1 other person
Islam treats men better than western clown world do.
Bullshit fairy tale. You never lived under Islam. You would rope.

Instead of comfy video games and NEET-bux of Western falling society, you would have to listen to boring prayers, and kneel 5 times a day, while some 60-year-old rich dude fucks your 18-year-old Oneitis.

• Love it
Reactions: Chadelite
You would have to listen to boring prayers, and kneel 5 times a day, while some 60-year-old rich dude fucks your 18-year-old Oneitis.
I already explained this.Been living in Turkey for 24 straight years.That is why i said secular islam.

• +1
I already explained this.Been living in Turkey for 24 straight years.That is why i said secular islam.
The problem is: secular islam is NOT exactly the "true" islam. Because there is NO rule above Allah, is there? So, if the government law precedence takes over the rules of Quran, can you call it "Islam" anymore?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Chadelite
Islam is a subhuman religion for men

It’s only good for women or giga rich men

Neither have an account on this site

just be a slave for a foid bro otherwise you aren’t a real man bro!

• +1
Islam is a subhuman religion for men

It’s only good for women or giga rich men

Neither have an account on this site

just be a slave for a foid bro otherwise you aren’t a real man bro!
Not even for women, because women have no rights in Islam.

Islam is literally a religion of a SMALL ELITE of rich and powerful dudes. Wealth and power inequality under Islam is INSANE. And the SEXUAL MARKET disparity between the rich and average is even MORE INSANE.

So I always laugh when some retarded incel makes a comment "Muh chad took my oneitisi nooo, i rope, under islam everything would be so much better".

Under Islam, you faggots, would have ZERO women, even less than what you have in degenerate matriarchies of the west, except you would be living in slums, and you would have ZERO copes: no anime, no music, NOTHING. Just fucking SUFFERING.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, robtical, Chadelite and 1 other person
Imams never tell Muslim men abt any loopholes such as misyar marriage because they want you to be a cucked wagie drone who can gets married as an oldcel to a roastie foid who tells you to pay for everything

FYI misyar = you can have sex without paying for any bills but you won’t get any punishment

Last edited:
  • +1
The problem is: secular islam is NOT exactly the "true" islam. Because there is NO rule above Allah, is there? So, if the government precedence takes over the rules of Quran, can you call it "Islam" anymore?
Yes.Secular islam is not islam.That is why i support secular islam because i don't even believe it but i hate western cucked hypergamous clown world.
White men gave rights to women.
White men created social medias
White men increased women hypergamy
I could ve gotten trad virgin HTB girl but now i stuck with attention validation seeker instagram thots.It is impossible to find trad MTB girl in here.I feel like i will never have family or kids.It is totally over.Globalists have won this war.Billions must die

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Artemis
Not even for women, because women have no rights in Islam.
Women can work and have a business in islam

Women are uplfited and men are put down

https://www.qf.org.qa/stories/why-is-qatar's-percentage-of-female-engineering-students-double-that-of-the

It’s even higher now

Islam is literally a religion of a SMALL ELITE of rich and powerful dudes. Wealth and power inequality under Islam is INSANE. And the SEXUAL MARKET disparity between the rich and average is even MORE INSANE.
Ur right in this regard

Making money in islam is insanely difficult

So I always laugh when some retarded incel makes a comment "Muh chad took my oneitisi nooo, i rope, under islam everything would be so much better".
Islam is shit tbh

Ltn can easily get a gf but in islam it’s haram jfl

No sex unless you are rich!

Thrre are no benefits so neets and autismbuxxers would have to die or wagie if their parents don’t help

Under Islam, you faggots, would have ZERO women, even less than what you have in degenerate matriarchies of the west, except you would be living in slums, and you would have ZERO copes: no anime, no music, NOTHING. Just fucking SUFFERING.
Yep

Unless you are some giga richcel

Muh islam is based bro!

Women can work and the man still has to pay for everything, foids always get custody of the kids and foids never have to work under islam

• +1
"According to a hadith of Ibn 'Umar's, Muslim men are obligated to keep their beards as a means to differentiate them from the kuffar or non-believers. Narrated By Nafi' : Ibn Umar said, The Prophet said, 'Do the opposite of what the pagans do. Keep the beards and cut the moustaches short."

Holy shit, this religion make no sense... so if one day all the pagans decided to eat pussy I should eat dick instead!!! it's literally a cult.

• JFL
Reactions: robtical, Chadelite and Artemis
"According to a hadith of Ibn 'Umar's, Muslim men are obligated to keep their beards as a means to differentiate them from the kuffar or non-believers. Narrated By Nafi' : Ibn Umar said, The Prophet said, 'Do the opposite of what the pagans do. Keep the beards and cut the moustaches short."

Holy shit, this religion make no sense... so if one day all the pagans decided to eat pussy I should eat dick instead!!! it's literally a cult.
Normies grow beards all the time now

Women can work and have a business in islam

Women are uplfited and men are put down

https://www.qf.org.qa/stories/why-is-qatar's-percentage-of-female-engineering-students-double-that-of-the

It’s even higher now

Ur right in this regard

Making money in islam is insanely difficult

Islam is shit tbh

Ltn can easily get a gf but in islam it’s haram jfl

No sex unless you are rich!

Thrre are no benefits so neets and autismbuxxers would have to die or wagie if their parents don’t help

Yep

Unless you are some giga richcel

Muh islam is based bro!

Women can work and the man still has to pay for everything, foids always get custody of the kids and foids never have to work under islam
Not only that, the money wife earns. Belongs to her. Husband has obligation to provide her house, food and all basic needs. WITH HIS MONEY. Islam = BETABUX.

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite
Not only that, the money wife earns. Belongs to her. Husband has obligation to provide her house, food and all basic needs. WITH HIS MONEY. Islam = BETABUX.
I wrote this at the bottom of the post u replied to

• +1
Reactions: robtical