Islam is blackpilled as fuck

Biiyo03

Biiyo03

Aesthetics Guru
From the story of Yusuf and Zulaikha we learn what part beauty plays in the world of love. Yusuf was the youngest son of Jacob, the seer, who was blest with the gift of prophecy as were several among his ancestors. He was thrown into a well by his elder brothers, who were jealous of his beauty and the influence that it had on their father and everyone that met him. 'Not love alone, but beauty also has to pay its forfeit.'

Some merchants traveling that way saw Yusuf in the well as they were drawing water, and took him up and sold him as a slave to a chief of Misr, who, charmed by the beautiful manner of this youth, made him his personal attendant.

Zulaikha, the wife of this chief, grew fonder every day of this handsome youth. She talked to him, she played with him, she admired him, and she raised him in her eyes from a slave to a king. 'Those crowned with beauty are always kings, even if they are in rags or sold as slaves.' 'A true king is always a king, with or without a throne.'

The friends and relations of Zulaikha began to tell tales about her having fallen in love with Yusuf, and, as it is natural for people to take interest in the faults of others, it eventually put Zulaikha in a difficult position.

She once invited all her relations and friends, and put into the hands of each of them a lemon and a knife, and told them all to cut the lemons when she should tell them, and then called Yusuf. When he came she told them to cut the lemons, but the eyes of everyone among them were so attracted by the appearance of Yusuf, that many instead of cutting the lemon cut their fingers, thereby stamping on their fingers also the love of Yusuf. 'Beauty takes away from the lover the consciousness of self.'

Zulaikha, so entirely won by Yusuf, forgot in the love of him what is right, what is wrong. 'Reason falls when love rises.' They became more intimate every day until a spell of passion came and separated them. When the shadow of passion fell upon the soul of Yusuf, Zulaikha happened to think of covering the face of the idol, which was in her room. This astonished Yusuf and made him ask her, 'What doest thou?' She said, 'I cover the face of my god that seeth us with his eyes full of wrath.' This startled Yusuf. He was the vision of his father pointing his finger towards heaven. Yusuf said, 'Stay, O Zulaikha, of what hast thou put me in mind! The eyes of thy god can be covered with a piece of cloth, but the eyes of my God cannot be covered. He seeth me wherever I am.' 'He is man who remembers God in anger and fears God in passion,' says Zafar.

Zulaikha, blinded by the overwhelming darkness of passion, would not desist, and when he still refused, her passion turned into wrath. She hated him and cursed him and reminded him of his low position as a slave. On this he began to leave the room, and she caught him by the nape of the neck and thus Yusuf's garment was torn. The chief happened to enter the room during this. He was amazed at this sight, which neither Zulaikha nor Yusuf could hide. Before he asked her anything she complained to him, in order to hide her evident fault, that Yusuf had made an attempt to lay hands upon her, which naturally enraged the chief, and he at once gave orders that Yusuf should be taken to prison for life. 'The righteous have more trials in life than the unrighteous.'

tl;dr for lazy fucks: prophet was such a mogger that his own siblings grew jealous of him because of the love and effect he had on his dad and tried to kill him. he was rescued by merchants, and because he was such a mogger the king took interest in him and bought him as a slave and he grew inside their home or kingdom, he grew into an omega mogger and the queen tried to cheat on her husband and fuck him.

oh he also rejected her and went to jail and she was crying she couldn't get chad's dick.

even religion admits blackpill, it's over

@StrangerDanger @Preston @ForeverRecession @cloUder @n0rthface @germanlooks @looksmaxxer234 @AscendingHero @WannabeJock @Ryan @prettyboislime @Frank Jack @volcelfatcel @DangerStranger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 17344, BearBoy and 11 others
From the story of Yusuf and Zulaikha we learn what part beauty plays in the world of love. Yusuf was the youngest son of Jacob, the seer, who was blest with the gift of prophecy as were several among his ancestors. He was thrown into a well by his elder brothers, who were jealous of his beauty and the influence that it had on their father and everyone that met him. 'Not love alone, but beauty also has to pay its forfeit.'

Some merchants traveling that way saw Yusuf in the well as they were drawing water, and took him up and sold him as a slave to a chief of Misr, who, charmed by the beautiful manner of this youth, made him his personal attendant.

Zulaikha, the wife of this chief, grew fonder every day of this handsome youth. She talked to him, she played with him, she admired him, and she raised him in her eyes from a slave to a king. 'Those crowned with beauty are always kings, even if they are in rags or sold as slaves.' 'A true king is always a king, with or without a throne.'

The friends and relations of Zulaikha began to tell tales about her having fallen in love with Yusuf, and, as it is natural for people to take interest in the faults of others, it eventually put Zulaikha in a difficult position.

She once invited all her relations and friends, and put into the hands of each of them a lemon and a knife, and told them all to cut the lemons when she should tell them, and then called Yusuf. When he came she told them to cut the lemons, but the eyes of everyone among them were so attracted by the appearance of Yusuf, that many instead of cutting the lemon cut their fingers, thereby stamping on their fingers also the love of Yusuf. 'Beauty takes away from the lover the consciousness of self.'

Zulaikha, so entirely won by Yusuf, forgot in the love of him what is right, what is wrong. 'Reason falls when love rises.' They became more intimate every day until a spell of passion came and separated them. When the shadow of passion fell upon the soul of Yusuf, Zulaikha happened to think of covering the face of the idol, which was in her room. This astonished Yusuf and made him ask her, 'What doest thou?' She said, 'I cover the face of my god that seeth us with his eyes full of wrath.' This startled Yusuf. He was the vision of his father pointing his finger towards heaven. Yusuf said, 'Stay, O Zulaikha, of what hast thou put me in mind! The eyes of thy god can be covered with a piece of cloth, but the eyes of my God cannot be covered. He seeth me wherever I am.' 'He is man who remembers God in anger and fears God in passion,' says Zafar.

Zulaikha, blinded by the overwhelming darkness of passion, would not desist, and when he still refused, her passion turned into wrath. She hated him and cursed him and reminded him of his low position as a slave. On this he began to leave the room, and she caught him by the nape of the neck and thus Yusuf's garment was torn. The chief happened to enter the room during this. He was amazed at this sight, which neither Zulaikha nor Yusuf could hide. Before he asked her anything she complained to him, in order to hide her evident fault, that Yusuf had made an attempt to lay hands upon her, which naturally enraged the chief, and he at once gave orders that Yusuf should be taken to prison for life. 'The righteous have more trials in life than the unrighteous.'

tl;dr for lazy fucks: prophet was such a mogger that his own siblings grew jealous of him because of the love and effect he had on his dad and tried to kill him. he was rescued by merchants, and because he was such a mogger the king took interest in him and bought him as a slave and he grew inside their home or kingdom, he grew into an omega mogger and the queen tried to cheat on her husband and fuck him.

oh he also rejected her and went to jail and she was crying she couldn't get chad's dick.

even religion admits blackpill, it's over

@StrangerDanger @Preston @ForeverRecession @cloUder @n0rthface @germanlooks @looksmaxxer234 @AscendingHero @WannabeJock @Ryan @prettyboislime @Frank Jack @volcelfatcel @DangerStranger

@germanlooks @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Biiyo03, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
You smoking crack if you think I'm gonna read a essay about those goat fuckers

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, ALP, Deleted member 15305 and 12 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Anchor_Ship, BearBoy and 4 others
Yep. Prophet Yusuf’s main aspect was that he was the most beautiful man in history. Whenever I hear that story I think what a PSL 10 chad he must’ve been

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 17344, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Yep. Prophet Yusuf’s main aspect was that he was the most beautiful man in history. Whenever I hear that story I think what a PSL 10 chad he must’ve been
same ngl

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Only man with more masculine discipline and virtue than @MakinItHappenReturn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, WontStopNorwooding and Biiyo03

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, BearBoy, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
Btw seems like Ethereal converted
View attachment 1532658
Hes bbc only now
Reface 2022 02 09 01 19 29

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, House Lannister, Deleted member 14160 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 9641, n0rthface and 3 others
dn rd but yeh arab incels have great laws against inceldom

But there are more men than women in those countries w some people having 7 wives

do the math.

dn rd but yeh arab incels have great laws against inceldom

But there are more men than women in those countries w some people having 7 wives

do the math.
u clearly dnrd bro :lul:

So is north korea nigga being based doesnt change being retarded