Islam is not what leftists want you to believe.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
According to the ISIS' released message in 2015 :

Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting. No-one should believe that the war that we are waging is the war of the Islamic State. It is the war of all Muslims, but the Islamic State is spearheading it. It is the war of Muslims against infidels.

Their deceased leader, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi had a doctorate in Quranic Sciences, definitely more knowledgeable about Islam than your random western leftists.

I see nothing wrong with the message. I respect him for being honest. I also respect Islam for what it is. Islam is also right about many aspects of humans' nature. Islam is purely a warriors' religion that should never been taken lightly. Fighting for the almighty one to spread his messages. One of many ways to spread it is through military conquests, subjugations and breeding more offsprings than your enemies.

"Might is right" and Muslims understand it better than you infidels. Muslims respect strength and masculinity.

When you have to fight the Muslims, you need a total war. Respect them as warriors and do not hold back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, deadstock, buflek and 3 others
True. And there’s a lot of things in the Quran that make sense. That said, Islam is a very stagnant and controlling religion that gives people little to no freedom. As a result, Islamic societies don’t really build/discover/create anything. The Islamic golden age was still heavily influenced by Christian culture and Dubai/Qatar are just farming easy oil money. A world living under Islamic rule would enter a long dark age. But yes, any man with sufficient and healthy T levels would see the appeal in Islam. But upon further analysis, anyone can see how it’s a retrograde force on society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
Okay but they're usually inbred so why would west need total war? America consistently is out numbered in their assaults but still mog hard in the death toll ratios.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
very good. this is what a lot of the right don't understand either when i see them cuck out with "christian muslim" alliance not understanding they're simply lower iq jews :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Tabula Rasa and ChadFucksYourOneitis
True. And there’s a lot of things in the Quran that make sense. That said, Islam is a very stagnant and controlling religion that gives people little to no freedom. As a result, Islamic societies don’t really build/discover/create anything. The Islamic golden age was still heavily influenced by Christian culture and Dubai/Qatar are just farming easy oil money. A world living under Islamic rule would enter a long dark age. But yes, any man with sufficient and healthy T levels would see the appeal in Islam. But upon further analysis, it’s a retrograde force on society.
To catch up with the west, it takes a major reform. Christianity in the west went through the period of enlightenment, so it's now relatively secular and progressive. But Islam is more decentralized and radicalized. There are no clear distinctions between the followers and the church. Difficult to reform from the top to bottom. To secularize a Muslim nation, you might need an authoritarian regime.

One of the most advanced Muslim countries is Turkey. They have solid and diversified industries. It took nationalist sentiments and a strongman leader to keep Islamists in checks in order to secularize the nation. The military upholds and protects the Kemalist principles. Also, it took the Soviet's decades of ironfist rule to secularize their Muslim republics.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
i prefer christianity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and ChadFucksYourOneitis
very good. this is what a lot of the right don't understand either when i see them cuck out with "christian muslim" alliance not understanding they're simply lower iq jews :forcedsmile:
JFL Do they think this would intimidate the Jews?

Breeding more offsprings than your enemies.
The west is done if its people are too afraid to be honest about Islam and utilize a tribalist/cold war mentality.

These people make more babies than average white people and under liberal democratic rule (which westerners love to cherish), they will keep voting for more and more Islamic version of the country and once they outnumbered the native people, you know it's done.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Spain would still be al-Andalus if they didn't wage a total war to drive them out.

Exactly. Idk why the mass media calls anti-muslim stuff "far right" when islam is in fact a lot more far right

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
According to the ISIS' released message in 2015 :

Their deceased leader, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi had a doctorate in Quranic Sciences, definitely more knowledgeable about Islam than your random western leftists.

I see nothing wrong with the message. I respect him for being honest. I also respect Islam for what it is. Islam is also right about many aspects of humans' nature. Islam is purely a warriors' religion that should never been taken lightly. Fighting for the almighty one to spread his messages. One of many ways to spread it is through military conquests, subjugations and breeding more offsprings than your enemies.

"Might is right" and Muslims understand it better than you infidels. Muslims respect strength and masculinity.

When you have to fight the Muslims, you need a total war. Respect them as warriors and do not hold back.
You don't even know what Leftism is

nigga used ISIS as a representative of islam :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, pleaseacceptme, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person
ISIS is from khawarij
made by USA and Israel they clearly go against Quran and sunnah
You quoted ISIS and thought you made a banger thread L O L

• +1
Reactions: pleaseacceptme
Exactly. Idk why the mass media calls anti-muslim stuff "far right" when islam is in fact a lot more far right
They think the Muslims would be on their side against the white Christian establishment.

• +1
Reactions: qazw