Islam is proof that IQ is almost meaningless

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I say almost because lol at Africa.

But yea, it's almost completely useless. Look at how Islam has taken over much of the world and is currently taking over the west without firing a single shot simply by being ultra-conservative and collectivist while maintaining a very high birthrate. It doesn't even matter that the average Muslim IQ is 85 and that their civilizations haven't invented anything of value for centuries. Simply by the merit of not being total degenerates like westerners are they are taking over everything. All the while the western youth just says people who dislike Islam are racists and remain 100% clueless on what is waiting for them because they are too busy complaining about "climate change" and transgender bullshit. Just lol. Islam is the ultimate proof that social discipline is a million times more important than raw talent and that weak civilizations will crumble regardless of IQ.

Enjoy the collapse boyo.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Demir and Deleted member 685
your opening line pretty much discredits your otherwise high IQ post

your opening line pretty much discredits your otherwise high IQ post

You need at least an IQ in the 80's in order to even socially function. In some places in Africa the average IQ is n the lower 70's meaning that at least a third of the people there have an IQ in the bottom 60's or even upper 50's. There is a reason africans have been enslaved by almost every other race. They have been enslaved by other Africans. They have been enslaved by Arabs. They have been enslaved by Whites. They are now being enslaved by Asians...

I agree that IQ is massively overrated but Africans are so fucking stupid that they are the exception to the rule.

You need at least an IQ in the 80's in order to even socially function. In some places in Africa the average IQ is n the lower 70's meaning that at least a third of the people there have an IQ in the bottom 60's or even upper 50's. There is a reason africans have been enslaved by almost every other race. They have been enslaved by other Africans. They have been enslaved by Arabs. They have been enslaved by Whites. They are not being enslaved by Asians...

I agree that IQ is massively overrated but Africans are so fucking stupid that they are the exception to the rule.
They don’t need IQ when they have a big dick @dicklet4incher

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Deleted member 1182, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
Muslim women love my white cock

You need at least an IQ in the 80's in order to even socially function. In some places in Africa the average IQ is n the lower 70's meaning that at least a third of the people there have an IQ in the bottom 60's or even upper 50's. There is reason africans have been enslaved by almost every other race. They have been enslaved by other Africans. They have been enslaved by Arabs. They have been enslaved by Whites. They are not being enslaved by Asians...

>I agree that IQ is massively overrated but Africans are so fucking stupid that they are the exception to the rule

which proves that IQ ISNT overrated. you cant just cherry pick what is an exception to the rule to push your own argument.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Agree with the importance of social discipline but you can't conclude from that that IQ is meaningless. Higher IQ=more developped technology= better life quality in general. Besides, high IQ and social discipline are not mutually exclusive : just look at East Asia where the people have the highest IQ on average and their society remains largely homogeneous. Whether the Western degeneracy results from the IQ level of white people is another question.

The reason Islam is taking over is because whites have shot themselfs in he balls.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
ideology and iq is not related jfl

Muslim women love it in the ass. Mashallah

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Agree with the importance of social discipline but you can't conclude from that that IQ is meaningless. Higher IQ=more developped technology= better life quality in general. Besides, high IQ and social discipline are not mutually exclusive : just look at East Asia where the people have the highest IQ on average and their society remains largely homogeneous. Whether the Western degeneracy results from the IQ level of white people is another question.

East Asia is slowly dying off except for China for largely the same reasons as the west...

And yes, there IS a strong relationship between IQ and social discipline. Lower IQ individuals are more socially conservative because they are more close minded. That sounds like a bad thing but just look at the west...

ideology and iq is not related jfl

Yes it is. Higher IQ individuals are more likely to not give a fuck and be degenerate.
>I agree that IQ is massively overrated but Africans are so fucking stupid that they are the exception to the rule

which proves that IQ ISNT overrated. you cant just cherry pick what is an exception to the rule to push your own argument.

Why? There is always the exception that proves the rule. Please understand that even other brown people don't have the insanely low IQ that blacks have. Even American blacks (whom are considerably mixed) have a higher IQ than them. Africans are so different from everybody else that it's almost possible to argue that they are a completely separate sub-species.

Last edited:
And yes, there IS a strong relationship between IQ and social discipline. Lower IQ individuals are more socially conservative because they are more close minded. That sounds like a bad thing but just look at the west...
What about Africa? They have the lowest iq yet they don't seem to have any strong social discipline

What about Africa? They have the lowest iq yet they don't seem to have any strong social discipline

Again, africans are the exception to the rule because their IQ is barely even human. Even Arab street shitters IQ mog them.

Keep sucking our dicks honestly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Kill_Jew and RichardSpencel
Oh! Take me back to dear old Blighty,
Put me on the train for London Town,
Take me anywhere,
Drop me anywhere,
Liverpool, Leeds or Birmingham
But I don't care,
I should like to see my...
I don't bless them
Farewell to this land's cheerless marshes
Hemmed in like a boar between arches
Her very Lowness with a head in a sling
I'm truly sorry - but it sounds like a wonderful thing
I said Charles, don't you ever crave
To appear on the front of the Daily Mail
Dressed in your Mother's bridal veil?
Oh...
And so, I checked all the registered historical facts
And I was shocked into shame to discover
How I'm the eighteenth pale descendant
Of some old queen or other
Oh, has the world changed, or have I changed?
Oh has the world changed, or have I changed?
Some nine year old tough who peddles drugs
I swear to God
I swear : I never even knew what drugs were
Oh...
So, I broke into the palace
With a sponge and a rusty spanner
She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"
We can go for a walk where it's quiet and dry
And talk about precious things
But when you're tied to your Mother's apron
No-one talks about castration
Oh...
Like love and law and poverty
Oh, these are the things that kill me
But the rain that flattens my hair...
Oh, these are the things that kill me
All their lies about make-up and long hair, are still there
Past the pub who saps your body
And the church who'll snatch your money
The Queen is dead, boys
And it's so lonely on a limb
Past the pub that wrecks your body
And the church - all they want is your money
The Queen is dead, boys
And it's so lonely on a limb
Life is very long, when you're lonely

I wouldn't say islam is taking over. secularist countries are and have been the strongest for the past 100 years. Islam was so big at one point in time, we're now seeing the effects of indoctrination in the long term

I wouldn't say islam is taking over. secularist countries are and have been the strongest for the past 100 years. Islam was so big at one point in time, we're now seeing the effects of indoctrination in the long term

This was posted over 10 years ago BEFORE the immigration crisis. 30 years from now western civilization will be dead. Most of the pathetic and utterly worthless millenial dipshits that have destroyed society with their selfishness and degeneracy will live long enough to see this happen. Good.

752.jpg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I could care less about one worthless Abrahamic death cult replacing another. that trash has NOTHING to do with my gemano-celtic heritage.
@disillusioned how do you have the patience for this? your constantly trolled and disrespected and bullied relentlessly every time you make a well thought out post. I would of lost it a long time ago.

Last edited:
I could less about one worthless Abrahamic death cult replacing another. that trash has NOTHING to do with my gemano-celtic heritage.

@disillusioned how do you have the patience for this? your constantly trolled and disrespected and bullied relentlessly every time you make a well thought out post. I would of lost it a long time ago.

he should go to incels.is. this forum doesnt deserve him. everyone here is neanderthal IQ shitposters and kids who just regurgitate the same 3 phrases over and over again. incels.is is way more mature because its 18+ and populated with incels rather than chads and kids.

• +1
Reactions: skittlekorn
Nature favors low IQ people over high IQ people - proof:

fertility:

Fertility_rate_world_map_2.png

iq:

2019-04-10_10-01-29.jpg

Nature favors low IQ people over high IQ people - proof:

fertility:

Fertility_rate_world_map_2.png

iq:

2019-04-10_10-01-29.jpg

Disagree. The problem is that the welfare state and western aid has made it artificially easy for low iq people to breed. Once the welfare state and the western world collapses the third world will be utterly fucked. It's possible that billions (not millions, BILLIONS) of people will starve to death. How the FUCK will places like Africa take care of themselves with their insane birthrates without any foreign aid at all? They won't.

And China isn't collapsing like the west is because it's a dictatorship. And then there is (((them))). Third worlders and low IQrs are just useful idiots whom will be thrown away like trash once they aren't needed anymore.