Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 5891, BigBiceps and 7 others
Ight Imma head out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, BigBiceps, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
By allah 1

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, BigBiceps and Deleted member 4804
islam is most retarded religion ngl will never succeed, not even with the most low IQ americans. only way for islam to get popular is just brainwashing your children at a young age.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 5891, BigBiceps and 8 others
islam is most retarded religion ngl will never succeed
Islam has been around for 1400 years and there are 2 billion muslims in the world. You have no clue what you are talking about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, CristianT, Golang and 6 others

Jfl only British cucks and the rest of the Europe would allow Islam to take over.

Reminder that the US mogs those countries, and would never allow Islam to become it's main religion. Over for Europecels.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 5891
Islam has been around for 1400 years and there are 2 billion muslims in the world. You have no clue what you are talking about
retarded muslimcel checking in?

there are 2 billion muslims because they kill you if you don't convert, or force you to pay the jizyah. also Muslims indoctrinate their children from a young age. I have read the entirety of your boring ass incoherent book that you consider holy. It is utterly shit and the Bible mogs it hard, I'm not even religious and this is obvious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 5891, Danish_Retard and 3 others
This is more cringe than the woah vicky girl

Jfl only British cucks and the rest of the Europe would allow Islam to take over.

Reminder that the US mogs those countries, and would never allow Islam to become it's main religion. Over for Europecels.
Jfl at this delusional featherhead. The US mogs what? You're living in enclosed enslvament where every single value you built your nation with is spat on and dismissed. Breeding a degenerative culture a fucking parade of decay and the absence of any dignity and self respect. If you think that the US mogs shit then you've been living in a well these past few year jfl. I think that Islam "invading" your country should be the least of your worries. Now go prepare your Rainbow flags. your country pride month is around the corner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, CristianT, stuckneworleans and 6 others
retarded muslimcel checking in?

there are 2 billion muslims because they kill you if you don't convert, or force you to pay the jizyah. also Muslims indoctrinate their children from a young age. I have read the entirety of your boring ass incoherent book that you consider holy. It is utterly shit and the Bible mogs it hard, I'm not even religious and this is obvious.
I have read both books in their entirety, i studied them as a hobby because i love semitic culture, and i can confirm, u r truly retarded if u compare the quran and bible when they are the same religion with most of the stories being the same. U didnt read shit and u r prolly a coping christian.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 534 and 3 others
I have read both books in their entirety, i studied them as a hobby because i love semitic culture, and i can confirm, u r truly retarded if u compare the quran and bible when they are the same religion with most of the stories being the same. U didnt read shit and u r prolly a coping christian.
hilariously stupid. the Bible is NOTHING like the Quran. I have read the Bible over 20 times and the Quran once as well as some of the Hadith on sunnah.com. Muhammad made up the Quran and none of the stories even have the same details. The story of Jesus is incredibly different in the Bible. You are a serious, serious fucking idiot if you think a Muslim is the same as a Christian. Muslims belief is FUNDAMENTALLY different. Your post was really fucking stupid.

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Chicoism mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and balding17yomanletcel
At least she won't be a whore, if she becomes a whore at least she'll wear a burka and won't be able to have an OnlyFans account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Pillarman, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
hilariously stupid. the Bible is NOTHING like the Quran. I have read the Bible over 20 times and the Quran once as well as some of the Hadith on sunnah.com. Muhammad made up the Quran and none of the stories even have the same details. The story of Jesus is incredibly different in the Bible. You are a serious, serious fucking idiot if you think a Muslim is the same as a Christian. Muslims belief is FUNDAMENTALLY different. Your post was really fucking stupid.
Jfl and how is the bible " BETTER " than the quran ? Lets hear ur scientifical and philosophical pov on this subject.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
i wonder what's the background of this future stacy.
her parents converted ?

They realized that it was this or her becoming a whore by the age of 12

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 4804, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Based. Islam is the path to salvation and is the only force that can stop degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, balding17yomanletcel and Incoming
Germany should've won ww2

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Slayerino, Deleted member 4464 and 6 others
Jfl at this delusional featherhead. The US mogs what? You're living in enclosed enslvament where every single value you built your nation with is spat on and dismissed. Breeding a degenerative culture a fucking parade of decay and the absence of any dignity and self respect. If you think that the US mogs shit then you've been living in a well these past few year jfl. I think that Islam "invading" your country should be the least of your worries. Now go prepare your Rainbow flags. your country pride month is around the corner
Name a country that mogs the US. You didn't name any jfl @ you.

wife material

Didn't watch because don't have headphones rn. But I recently had an argument with a muslim over theory of evolution. He keeps saying that theory of evolution have no evidence and god made everyone from sand jfl

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Slayerino
Good.
islam is most retarded religion ngl will never succeed, not even with the most low IQ americans. only way for islam to get popular is just brainwashing your children at a young age.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 4804
Didn't watch because don't have headphones rn. But I recently had an argument with a muslim over theory of evolution. He keeps saying that theory of evolution have no evidence and god made everyone from sand jfl
You're back bhai. Where were you these days?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
This girl will legit be Stacy in a few years

Disturbing video

You're back bhai. Where were you these days?
I got too much motivated to stay away from psl and start doing stuff then corona and lockdown struck. So I'm back to rotting that's all lol 😂

• +1
Reactions: john2
Good.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 5683
shes reciting ayatul cursi with extremely horrible tajweed. very disgraceful

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Incoming
i encourage everyone to become orthodox vedic hindus and become the biggest slayers the earth has seen

There is no God but @Allah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
i encourage everyone to become orthodox vedic hindus and become the biggest slayers the earth has seen
All but hindu, either islam max or christian orthodox maxx

• WTF
Reactions: bossman
This is really good. Fuck all the copers who think Islam is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4645
we need another crusade

lol wtf is this

cutie af ngl

she laughs now but i will be the one laughing when i watch her video on bestgore getting beheaded by her arab ex boyfriend

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
ISlam will prevent cunts getting insane value and men being incels and cucks
All that IG whores will learn hwo to prepare a meal for males and sitting at home with tail between legs