Islam is the true pill

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
islam came out of the degeneracy of the roman empire, people already knew this shit 1500 years ago

0548b2e509cc0411f7cf315c3497aa42c37be6-wide-thumbnail.jpg

JFL IF YOU ARE NOT ISLAM-MAXXING RIGHT THIS MOMENT
main-qimg-291930579aa2e874bec4d66808a9b497.webp

Islam solves 99% of blackpill problems, institutionalized morals and keeping women in line and arranged marriages = everything

we think of the past as being primitive but in reality they were far ahead

the end of society is coming and only muslims will remain

Powerful-Islamic-Dua-For-Husband-Love.jpg

Allahu Akbar, La Illaha IlAllah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 5143, BigBoy and 10 others
Didnt read. Fuck you

The mudslime must perish.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
AWmn6Z6 700b

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Zeta ascended, BigBoy and 1 other person
Allahu Akbar, La Illaha IlAllah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Good thread
Islam as an ideology is ideal if you remove some extreme aspects

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2205
Good thread
Islam as an ideology is ideal if you remove some extreme aspects
I bet you liked getting stoned to death and your hand cut off

I bet you liked getting stoned to death and your hand cut off
No but I want my wife to be stoned to death if she cheats on me
I want thief hands to be cut so he doesn’t steal anymore
I want women to be wiped 100 times if she has sex before marriage

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Chadelite, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
No but I want my wife to be stoned to death if she cheats on me
I want thief hands to be cut so he doesn’t steal anymore
I want women to wipes 100 times if he has sex before marriage
Just stoneage max bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3526
Cuck. Thieves should get their hands cut. Women should be encouraged to be modest. Not Stone Age
JFL thieves should get charged I agree BUT NOT GETTING THEIR HAND CUT JFL

And if a women cheat on you than she is a slut maybe work with her on the Court BUT NOT STONING HER TO DEATH

Call me cuck I don’t care
being progressive >>>>> being bloody religious ogre

JFL thieves should get charged I agree BUT NOT GETTING THEIR HAND CUT JFL

And if a women cheat on you than she is a slut maybe work with her on the Court BUT NOT STONING HER TO DEATH

Call me cuck I don’t care
being progressive >>>>> being bloody religious ogre
Go to almost any european city and you’ll see why thieves should get their hands cut if they repeatedly steal. Repeat offenders are hopeless.

What’s the court Gonna do? She’ll continue being a slut. Are the courts going to encourage women to not cheat? Jfl. If there’s no punishments for actions, nothing will change. Maybe not stoning but there should be social consequences.

Aren’t you gay anyways?

You can hold onto your progressivism like a reddit cuck. It won’t get you laid

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 3526
Go to almost any european city and you’ll see why thieves should get their hands cut if they repeatedly steal. Repeat offenders are hopeless.

What’s the court Gonna do? She’ll continue being a slut. Are the courts going to encourage women to not cheat? Jfl. If there’s no punishments for actions, nothing will change. Maybe not stoning but there should be social consequences.

Aren’t you gay anyways?

You can hold onto your progressivism like a reddit cuck. It won’t get you laid
I’m not gay JFL

I agree there should be punishment but not stoning that’s low IQ and backward

And for the thieves it’s the weak security system in those cities and they should be put in jail

There is other solutions for punishment other than STONING AND CUTTING PEOPLE HANDS

Jail is far worse then getting your hand chopped off
The cut off hand will always remind you of what you did wrong
While jail would take away several years of his(thief) life which he could have used to make an honest living and establish himself

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Progression ?
I see this as barbaric
images

You can cherrypick so can I

And if they are being naked and everyone made fun of them lol because it’s looks stupid but that doesn’t mean we should hurt them

And I never seen this protest where I live maybe there is in New York and California or somewhere

Jail is far worse then getting your hand chopped off
The cut off hand will always remind you of what you did wrong
While jail would take away several years of his(thief) life which he could have used to make an honest living and establish himself
He can but without his hands he is almost deformed and useless and his SMV is lower than the average South Indian

Jail for few years will teach him a lesson and never do it again
Wdym ? This is based
Than move there go to Pakistan or Afghanistan or something to Get a nice taste of dark ages

I’m not gay JFL

I agree there should be punishment but not stoning that’s low IQ and backward

And for the thieves it’s the weak security system in those cities and they should be put in jail

There is other solutions for punishment other than STONING AND CUTTING PEOPLE HANDS
Jail won’t do anything. In most cases when they’re caught they get let out instantly. If they’re a repeat offender who refuses to fix themselves (many thieves are like that due to them making more money from stealing than working a normal job), why shouldn’t you cut their hands off?

Why shouldn’t you punish them severely? If they don’t integrate into society why would you continue using the method of putting them in jail and letting them out when it’s clearly not working?

I said stoning isn’t the way and societal punishment is better. You’re still a cuck tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Jail won’t do anything. In most cases when they’re caught they get let out instantly. If they’re a repeat offender who refuses to fix themselves (many thieves are like that due to them making more money from stealing than working a normal job), why shouldn’t you cut their hands off?

Why shouldn’t you punish them severely? If they don’t integrate into society why would you continue using the method of putting them in jail and letting them out when it’s clearly not working?

I said stoning isn’t the way and societal punishment is better. You’re still a cuck tho
If they do it again you put them in prison and they get even more punishment JFL why you want other people hands to cut off? Lol and in prison they get raped my prisoners which is horrible

In the developed world this is no acceptable because it’s seen as barbaric and backward people don’t do it unless you live in Pakistan or Afghanistan

You could move there if you want and no one is forcing you JFL and also experience public execution and stoning and cutting people hands

To satisfy your mental illness with blood JFL at you

If they do it again you put them in prison and they get even more punishment JFL why you want other people hands to cut off? Lol and in prison they get raped my prisoners which is horrible

In the developed world this is no acceptable because it’s seen as barbaric and backward people don’t do it unless you live in Pakistan or Afghanistan

You could move there if you want and no one is forcing you JFL and also experience public execution and stoning and cutting people hands

To satisfy your mental illness with blood JFL at you
Unless you send them to prison forever or a very long time they’ll still get out eventually and go back to thieving. There’s many people who just can’t integrate into society.

stoning is based tbh

Unless you send them to prison forever or a very long time they’ll still get out eventually and go back to thieving. There’s many people who just can’t integrate into society.

stoning is based tbh
Good luck with that JFL

Imagine spending 4 years in jail and still stealing JFL

You are still primitive backward btw

Good luck with that JFL

Imagine spending 4 years in jail and still stealing JFL

You are still primitive backward btw
Are you gonna Act as if repeat offenders don’t exist? Jesus you’re lost bro

STFU STUPOD SNA DNIGGER I AM IGH N I AM A DEGERENATE AND I LIKE BEING ONE MMHMMM I PARTY AND HOOKUP WITH RENDOM GIRLS HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IG DUGSTING MUSLIM FILTH GAY FAG LOSER FROM LOSEEVILLE

Mashallah, I have started to pray 5times a day, and I already feel inner peace alhamdullah.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite