SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Only the Tunisian LTB disagreed violence isn't right even against a whore :lul:

Keep coping anti-Islam haters.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, fxckz, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Are you really muslim or do you larp? Like 5 daily prayer, Quran reading at least once a week, Ramadan never missed it etc...

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Are you really muslim or do you larp? Like 5 daily prayer, Quran reading at least once a week, Ramadan never missed it etc...
I'm obviously not perfect. I struggle with 5x a day tbh. I attend jummah ofc. Ramadan I usually do all 30. Quran sometimes but it's been bad recently.... Tbh my life quality in general has deteriorated drastically due to rotting. I can't even watch a football game or videogame anymore...

I think most Muslims on here are probably worse than that...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and 97baHater
I'm obviously not perfect. I struggle with 5x a day tbh. I attend jummah ofc. Ramadan I usually do all 30. Quran sometimes but it's been bad recently.... Tbh my life quality in general has deteriorated drastically due to rotting. I can't even watch a football game or videogame anymore...
I thought you were about to tell me smthgn like this

But thanks for keeping it real tbh, I also struggle

• JFL
Islam is religion of men and i like it.We should send women into cages.Based non cucked Yamnayas did this for centuries

• JFL
Islam is religion of men and i like it.
Yet you insult it 24/7. It's pretty much the only value system preventing full blown degeneracy in your country.
We should send women into cages.Based non cucked Yamnayas did this for centuries
A lot of Turkic practices are haram tbh (devsirme). But they were based enough to spread Islam so Idc.

First, the girl of the video is out of her mind because honor killings are against Islam and i'm kinda shocked that Kuwait has TV shows like this, i thought they were more conservative in how they dressed on TV. I woyld expect this from the Emirates.

With that being said i find it hilarious how so many of all those videos that were used to mock us and paint us as backwards 10 years ago in a cucked western led world are now being seen as something based just because of how much the world has changed.

Whatever happens it's good to know that we are promised victory. The matter was never questioning our inevitable victory but whether we would be part of it as individuals so we ask Allah to make us among the victorious.

Last edited:
  • +1
I find it hilarious how all those videos that were used to mock us and paint us as backwards 10 years ago in a cucked western led world are now being seen as something based just because of how much the world has changed.

Whatever happens it's good to know that we are promised victory. The matter was never questioning our inevitable victory but whether we would be part of it as individuals so we ask Allah to make us among the victorious.
Reminds me of this meme.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, MaghrebGator and JohnDoe
Yet you insult it 24/7. It's pretty much the only value system preventing full blown degeneracy in your country.

A lot of Turkic practices are haram tbh (devsirme). But they were based enough to spread Islam so Idc.
I like Islam when it comes to women.
Otherwise Islam is dogshit and useless religion in 21th century.
Islam also doesn't protect you from degeneracy if your religion is not racist then it is a shit religion.
Turkics are/were never muslims.We just pretend to be.
If you are not ıncest or pedo there is no reason to be a muslim.

• JFL
Based beyond belief, casually putting up foids saying "kill women who being dishonor to their family, don't give them rights and don't give men who want to become homosexual rights either". Would never make it to the surface in the west, arabs can say whatever they want on their television.

Yes and? Unless you guys take over the west we are stucked with liberal promiscous whores anyway

• +1
I like Islam when it comes to women.
Otherwise Islam is dogshit and useless religion in 21th century.
Islam also doesn't protect you from degeneracy if your religion is not racist then it is a shit religion.
Turkics are/were never muslims.We just pretend to be.
If you are not ıncest or pedo there is no reason to be a muslim.
JFL every nation out there acknowledges their indebtedness to Islam. Even nationalist pakis, Indonesians, Afghans, Bosniaks, Chechens etc. Even Christian Arabs. The only reason (some) Turks don't respect this indebtedness is because of kuffarturk. But I'm sure if he were alive today he would recognise the value.

I really don't care if you're kafir just don't be low IQ about religion. Look at what happened to Europe when they destroyed religion. Same with China and Japan. Be careful what you wish for.

Yes and? Unless you guys take over the west we are stucked with liberal promiscous whores anyway
We will inshallah. But unfortunately the cucked westerner are taking over Muslim countries. It's a weird dynamic. People in the West fed up with the moral cul-de-sac of the West are turning to religion and even Islam (Andrew Tate). It's a great place to spread religion. Without mass immigration.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
We will inshallah. But unfortunately the cucked westerner are taking over Muslim countries. It's a weird dynamic. People in the West fed up with the moral cul-de-sac of the West are turning to religion and even Islam (Andrew Tate). It's a great place to spread religion. Without mass immigration.
I’d like our countries to be invaded by islam powers but to keep our race safe and separate from others. Mormons in the USA had a good time in this regard

• Love it
I’d like our countries to be invaded by islam powers but to keep our race safe and separate from others. Mormons in the USA had a good time in this regard
Yeah I wish their was a native British, German Islam. In fact I believe Hitler wanted this for his people. He knew his people would've been mogger without the 'meekness' of Christianity.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Yeah I wish their was a native British, German Islam. In fact I believe Hitler wanted this for his people. He knew his people would've been mogger without the 'meekness' of Christianity.
Mussolini in Italy praised Islam