Islam makes women fat

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
Because there not allowed to exercise they all turn fat eventually.
I see this all the time. These middle aged arab men with there fat wives.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14262, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
54A987B8 323A 4785 91B7 E90A15211A8B

rob paul mogs tf out of somerhalder

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Enfant terrible
Kaffir, May Allah destroy you or guide you.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
allah isnt real boyo
Islam has been debunked ! :soy:!
All ye who believe flock to Enfant terrible he HAS NOT ONLY DISPROVEN ALL CLAIMS OF 1500 YEARS but has caught my heart:love::what:

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
7806AA6E 57D5 4C4A AACD 43259CF93586

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 10042, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Islam has been debunked ! :soy:!
All ye who believe flock to Enfant terrible he HAS NOT ONLY DISPROVEN ALL CLAIMS OF 1500 YEARS but has caught my heart:love::what:
No wonder women from arab countries love Islam. They don't even have to keep themselves in shape by exercise and can just fart and sweat under their gown, and their husbands can't do nothing about it. Dang...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Enfant terrible
Christianity is dead, >70% of adherents are arreligious, and in West >90% of youth are irreligious. Great job.

Not trying to debate, but it is bad for boith sides.
It's not as long as there's believers. Christian main churches are dead, but their decay has left room for new religious cults with harder more manly values.
Like laestadian church in Finland. All women in it have children by age 18 and have 10+ each. I'm thinking of joining, and it already has like 200k followers.

No wonder women from arab countries love Islam. They don't even have to keep themselves in shape by exercise and can just fart and sweat under their gown, and their husbands can't do nothing about it. Dang...
What???
It's not as long as there's believers. Christian main churches are dead, but their decay has left room for new religious cults with harder more manly values.
Like laestadian church in Finland. All women in it have children by age 18 and have 10+ each. I'm thinking of joining, and it already has like 200k followers.
Still more muslims than christians in the world, (sunnis v. catholics v. orthodox etc) thats not account for irreligiousness which is majroity in christiianity.
Wow Finland has believers! The minority are still a minority. Islam even if it was only 70% religious (it's more) then its still more then the 15% religious in christianity

What???

Still more muslims than christians in the world, (sunnis v. catholics v. orthodox etc) thats not account for irreligiousness which is majroity in christiianity.
Wow Finland has believers! The minority are still a minority. Islam even if it was only 70% religious (it's more) then its still more then the 15% religious in christianity
It doesn't matter if there was tenfold of you. You couldn't pose a threat even to Israel with your coordinated effort.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AbuSAF
It doesn't matter if there was tenfold of you. You couldn't pose a threat even to Israel with your coordinated effort.
I see Israel is def to do w this convo right. Great job, Christians best represented by Israel:love::love::love::love: