Must have hated Swifties.

• So Sad
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
we should learn from islamic methods to have real democracy through violence

Hasn’t this already happened with Ariana grande, sacrifice ritual tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
we should learn from islamic methods
Nazism is like white man's Islam. Don't condone, but I do appreciate A FEW things that ISIS has done in particular. Attacking Iran, namely. I think sunni Muslims are a little bit more sympathetic to me the way I look at it.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Isis are clearly a group funded by israel and their allies

Palestine is burning and meanwhile those isis terrorists plotted to do an attack on some random irrelevant Taylor Swift concert against innocent people which would turn global opinion against muslims just in time so that israel can carry more massacres against other muslims

Everything they do is in favour of israel and america somehow. Like all those attacks they did on russia recently just when they talked in favour of Palestine in the UN, or when they had the elections, etc

Its something too obvious by now. Anyone not wanting to see it is just blind.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Isis are clearly a group funded by israel and their allies

Palestine is burning and meanwhile those isis terrorists plotted to do an attack on some random irrelevant Taylor Swift concert against innocent people which would turn global opinion against muslims just in time so that israel can carry more massacres against other muslims

Everything they do is in favour of israel and america somehow. Like all those attacks they did on russia recently just when they talked in favour of Palestine in the UN, or when they had the elections, etc

Its something too obvious by now. Anyone not wanting to see it is just blind.
mirin jews tbh