Isn't it crazy how people go to rap concerts

ropemax

ropemax

hmm
Most of those niggas literally killed people. You're bumping to murderers on stage

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, schizo echochamber, WeiWei and 3 others
And they literally just jump around while the song plays in the back. Waste of money hardly even a live performance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, WeiWei and PointOfNoReturn
I would fo for Post Malone and The Weeknd

That’s literally why we like them
You don't like them for their music? Some people may like the gangsta persona but I don't think they fully realize just how cold-blooded they are

People who go to concerts are braindead, i would only go to a concert if i was the one on stage

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
You don't like them for their music? Some people may like the gangsta persona but I don't think they fully realize just how cold-blooded they are
Not all gangstas are cold-blooded killers. Some of them had no choice but to defend themselves and/or their loved ones.

Not all gangstas are cold-blooded killers. Some of them had no choice but to defend themselves and/or their loved ones.
Yeah bro you start gangbanging to defend yourself and your family for sure. Niggas wouldn't be shooting at you if you didn't go into it in the first place

Yeah bro you start gangbanging to defend yourself and your family for sure. Niggas wouldn't be shooting at you if you didn't go into it in the first place
Who said all the rappers are gangbangers? Most of them were raised in poverty and just so happen to be unfortunate to be in a harsh environment. It doesn't necessarily mean that they were jumped in...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Ice cube was in a Disney movie you idiot they are soft fake niggas

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
They don’t realize because they are literal puppets, most of those rappers sold their souls jfl

Most of those niggas literally killed people. You're bumping to murderers on stage
half the time they just lipsync over their own song in the background ppl who buy tickets for a rap concert are low iq

They are. Either themselves or affiliated
Not all of them gangbang. A lot of them just rap about the things they seen while growing up in the ghetto...

And they literally just jump around while the song plays in the back. Waste of money hardly even a live performance
if u think rap concerts are lame because or that u hate fun.

if u think rap concerts are lame because or that u hate fun.
If I’m paying like £100 for a ticket I want to see them actually perform the song.

couldn't care less as long as they don't kill me

because rap is a good music and people will always respect thugs

because rap is a good music and people will always respect thugs
Makhachev

Yes they are, tickets are mad expensive
if u wanna see some trash ass mainstream artist maybe yea but i've never payed more than 20€ for a concert