Isnt it funny how our life is determinated by a few millimeters ?

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
By this, I mean that, for example, if you just press lightly on your nose, squishing it by a few millimeters, your facial harmony is instantly ruined, and your face becomes ridiculous (you look like a clown), which will lead to mockery and a mental impact that can result in depression and its complications.

I think that even if we have things to complain about, we should be happy with what we already have, because damn, just imagine you had naturally the face you have while pressing your nose.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and Darkeningstar
Welcome to the forums.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Rhino LeFort and watah
It also applies to the way your bones are etc... Just a few millimeters. Haha.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Determined by cms and mms. Gotta have 3 legs, built like a doorframe and a chiseled face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, greycel and counterintuitive
Determined by cms and mms. Gotta have 3 legs, built like a doorframe and a chiseled fa
Yup. When you fundamentally think about our existence, we are just clusters of atoms endowed with thought who have built a society thanks to their intelligence, which simply comes from electrical discharges in the brain giving the impression of consciousness. But in reality, we are just dust on an insignificant planet.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Mr.Proper and disheartenedcel
Hard work

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and SchizoTuto
no i must be an ai generated gigachad

Yup. When you fundamentally think about our existence, we are just clusters of atoms endowed with thought who have built a society thanks to their intelligence, which simply comes from electrical discharges in the brain giving the impression of consciousness. But in reality, we are just dust on an insignificant planet.
If we’re insignificant, then what is significant?

If its just a few milimitres why don't you just fix that shit. Stupid softmaxxers man

If its just a few milimitres why don't you just fix that shit. Stupid softmaxxers man
Sorry I wasnt refering to any specific problem actually. But I agree that its easier to fix then, great positive reasonning actually. Thanks for answer (Also does softmaxxing refer to peoples looksmaxxing but softly ? Make sense but need confirmation. Using soft methods instead of extreme ones. Thanks.)

Sorry I wasnt refering to any specific problem actually. But I agree that its easier to fix then, great positive reasonning actually. Thanks for answer (Also does softmaxxing refer to peoples looksmaxxing but softly ? Make sense but need confirmation. Using soft methods instead of extreme ones. Thanks.)
Softmaxxing is non surgical, Hardmaxxing is surgical. Softmaxxing can only take you so far, if you still feel ugly after exhausting everything soft-wise. Then you should either hardmaxx or cope

Game of bones bhai

• +1
Reactions: SchizoTuto
Sometimes niggas are just royally fucked, like their whole craniofacial structure is fundamentally shit.

like sometimes I see someone with just a fucked up skulk in the general sense and I cant help but cringe

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and slavicpsycho
Paul7

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
Dnrd water nigga end your life

Softmaxxing is non surgical, Hardmaxxing is surgical. Softmaxxing can only take you so far, if you still feel ugly after exhausting everything soft-wise. Then you should either hardmaxx or cope
Oh alright friend. Thanks for the info, Im glad I could have learn something new.

Sometimes niggas are just royally fucked, like their whole craniofacial structure is fundamentally shit.

like sometimes I see someone with just a fucked up skulk in the general sense and I cant help but cringe
Yes