Isnt life supposed to be easier for good looking ppl?

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
Ive got a cousin that is really close to me and hes actually really good looking, probably high htn or low cl, everyone tells him to model but he doesnt want to because where we live. The thing is that he has a really hard life, he has a problem with drugs, our family doesnt like him, he has really shitty habits, he has problems with depression, anxiety and other mental stuff and it seems so brutal having in count that good looking ppl has it easier, if he was ugly asf he would have probably killed himself already. Idk kinda hard for me to understand

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Ive got a cousin that is really close to me and hes actually really good looking, probably high htn or low cl, everyone tells him to model but he doesnt want to because where we live. The thing is that he has a really hard life, he has a problem with drugs, our family doesnt like him, he has really shitty habits, he has problems with depression, anxiety and other mental stuff and it seems so brutal having in count that good looking ppl has it easier, if he was ugly asf he would have probably killed himself already. Idk kinda hard for me to understand
bump

mentally ill thats why

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I wonder why you didn't put a LTN as your AVI.

• +1
Reactions: watah and NVM_Ignacio
I wonder why you didn't put a LTN as your AVI.
You chose a good looking person because good looks leads to an intrinsically better life.
Same thing happened with a guy in my uni. Drugs royally fucked him up.

Same thing happened with a guy in my uni. Drugs royally fucked him up.

thats actually so sad. My cousin could be a really good model if he wanted to, he is just lazy asf

It seems that all of the problems that you listed are self-inflicted.

Nigga gets suggested by everyone around him to model, give me a fucking breath.

He is mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: watah and thugmaxxer2
It seems that all of the problems that you listed are self-inflicted.

Nigga gets suggested by everyone around him to model, give me a fucking breath.

He is mentally ill.
Wdym? Yeah everyone tells him to model, hes 6’2, same bidelt than me and I have a trained bidelt (21 inches) and his skull looks a lot like RR, same jawline and cheekbones, not same eye area but his side profile is better and hes doesnt even care about his looks, hes an coke addict. Not saying hes a chad but probably high HTN

The only thing that matters is if he slays
Life is incomplete without women

he had genetic dead end genes. let me explain: