Isn't This A Proof Of Bone Resorption By Medpor ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16834 and Slob
@CosmicMaxxer

Medpor is the incel of implant material

Silicone is literally the best for angularity and revisions. I’d definitely want a nice silicone implant through my 20s and 30s and once older and it’s more about longevity I’d opt for a revision with PEEK

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and Jason Voorhees

Silicone is literally the best for angularity and revisions. I’d definitely want a nice silicone implant through my 20s and 30s and once older and it’s more about longevity I’d opt for a revision with PEEK
What about physical impact? Is sillicone sturdy for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
What about physical impact? Is sillicone sturdy for that

It is. As long as it’s placed with screws it’s legit. For cheekbones I’d go with PEEK but for the jaw silicone is legit the best material looks wise.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
It is. As long as it’s placed with screws it’s legit. For cheekbones I’d go with PEEK but for the jaw silicone is legit the best material looks wise.
BRB doing hood gang shit for surgery money mah nigga

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pumanator and Deleted member 16834
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

in what aspects isPEEK superior to silicone?

I wanna sell fake fendi purses to a dumb rich bitch :unsure:
break into parked cars on low lit, inactive streets, wear a mask and gloves and dont make any foot prints :lul:

• Woah
in what aspects isPEEK superior to silicone?

It feels harder upon touch and is more solid than even bone itself. Peek is great for people that are paranoid of getting punched after their implants etc.

Screw fixed silicone implants mog all implants looks wise. Also they are the easiest to replace if you need revision etc.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Tallooksmaxxer, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
break into parked cars on low lit, inactive streets, wear a mask and gloves and dont make any foot prints :lul:

Least inhibited 17 year old NYC resident on this forum :lul:

You = Tren goblin car jacker
NYC = your playground

35256C5B 161F 4199 8610 FCA7931D9242

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9446
Least inhibited 17 year old NYC resident on this forum :lul:

You = Tren goblin car jacker
NYC = your playground

View attachment 1529539
I wanna try it soon. I shoplifted this sick utility knife with a glass breaker on the bottom, also Im boutta sell nudes to granny sugar mommas online ong. Im getting better and better at shoplifting with my boy whos the all time #1 GOAT of shoplifting, as practice for when I try robbin real shit nigga (FBI niggers get your eyes off this post, its a joke u truecel cunts, use ur government money for some surgery mah niggas)

Attachments

• 61E365F9-26A1-48DD-A301-45B42537661E.jpeg
    61E365F9-26A1-48DD-A301-45B42537661E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I wanna try it soon. I shoplifted this sick utility knife with a glass breaker on the bottom, also Im boutta sell nudes to granny sugar mommas online ong. Im getting better and better at shoplifting with my boy whos the all time #1 GOAT of shoplifting, as practice for when I try robbin real shit nigga (FBI niggers get your eyes off this post, its a joke u truecel cunts, use ur government money for some surgery mah niggas)
Bro look at the glass breaker i wanna try it on some glass

Attachments

• 8E24D24A-67EB-4AF7-B3CA-C9C4C6CBC876.jpeg
    8E24D24A-67EB-4AF7-B3CA-C9C4C6CBC876.jpeg
    312.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
I'm guessing the contour on the bottom is from the genio not the implant. There was no resorption directly under the implant where the screws were

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16834 and randomvanish
Peek is great for people that are paranoid of getting punched after their implants etc.
silicone is softer than peek so that means it can absorb impact better absorption. peek is quite rigid so it will deliver the impact directly to the bone itself. how this is better?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
silicone is softer than peek so that means it can absorb impact better absorption. peek is quite rigid so it will deliver the impact directly to the bone itself. how this is better?

I wasn’t necessarily talking about the mechanics and shock absorption but merely highlighting how peek is more rigid than silicone and thus a better option for those paranoid about having a “soft” not so bony feeling implant material. Which in reality is far from the truth as silicone looks and feels almost exactly like bone give or take

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
. No body should choose peek for this silly reason imo. Paranoid about being punched? Also if I'm not wrong eppley doesn't use screw fixation

It feels harder upon touch and is more solid than even bone itself. Peek is great for people that are paranoid of getting punched after their implants etc.

Screw fixed silicone implants mog all implants looks wise. Also they are the easiest to replace if you need revision etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 16834
I wasn’t necessarily talking about the mechanics and shock absorption but merely highlighting how peek is more rigid than silicone and thus a better option for those paranoid about having a “soft” not so bony feeling implant material. Which in reality is far from the truth as silicone looks and feels almost exactly like bone give or take
so do you think i'm right about silicone is better than peek when it comes to impact abosrbation ? I'm not sure completelybut physics is the same for everything right?

. No body should choose peek for this silly reason imo. Paranoid about being punched? Also if I'm not wrong eppley doesn't use screw fixation
no he uses strongly positioned fixations.

Eppely does use screw fixation

Peek is better for the cheekbone area bc the dips and grooves of the canine fossa makes gravity super harsh towards the silicone implants placed in that region

Fixated peek implants are the best for that region while Screw fixed silicone for the jaw

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Jason Voorhees
so do you think i'm right about silicone is better than peek when it comes to impact abosrbation ? I'm not sure completelybut physics is the same for everything right?

no he uses strongly positioned fixations.

Yeah silicone is more malleable and a better responder to impact/stress.

@RealSurgerymax had a really great post comparing all the different implant materials and I remember him having great things to say about silicone over medpor and peek

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and RealSurgerymax