Isn't this sound silly that the average height of men on this site is close to 5'11

Dinger557

Dinger557

Diamond
World average- 5'6
India's average- 5'4.9 to 5'5.6
Pygmie average- 4'11
White American average- 5'10.925
Pakistani average- 5'5.5

Looksmax(an incel site) average- an astonishing 5'11. This site is filled with incels.
Reason of inceldom
Ugly face followed by short height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5258 and 7 others
Cause of inceldom, parents are retarded and didn't know attractive hormone comes from the sma ehirminr of blood cholesterol. Higher bloofld cholesterol = less t and anabolic hormones = worse cslrainiofscial gorwtj and worse fwhr = bad frame also = ugly = inceldom

It's all genetics but we know how to get around it now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
World average- 5'6
Pygmie average- 4'11
Pakistani average- 5'5.5

Looksmax(an incel site) average- an astonishing 5'11. This site is filled with incels.
Reason of inceldom
I'm actually 4'11 larping as 5'11

Height is a Cope After 5'9 Face is all you need.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Limbo, Vidyacoper and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 5683, AussieCurry and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 6902, forevergymcelling and 7 others
Only you're the one obsessed with Height Nigga. Meanwhile 5'11 Thom Strijd fucks your oneitis.
Just be a ripped white male model theory
Anyone can do it😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: AussieCurry, Chadeep and Dinger557
also known as e-stating

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2352 and Danish_Retard
Where the fuck did you get those statistics? Zoomers in india are 5'10 on average. The European average is also close to 5'11.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Chadeep
Depends on a country and area
In my area average is 6’1
6'5 is best height for male imo. Pretty rare to get heightmogged at that height.
Where the fuck did you get those statistics? Zoomers in india are 5'10 on average. The European average is also close to 5'11.
Pulled out stats from 20 years ago it seems.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
G Plainfct17Apr heightweb1 1555556915698

Everyone frauds their height here I don't get why they do that

Also, very short people who live in rural areas always bring down the average height. Urban areas are always taller on average.

• +1
Reactions: Jones, Effortless, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
Everyone frauds their height here I don't get why they do that

Also, very short people who live in rural areas always bring down the average height. Urban areas are always taller on average.
I completely agree with you

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5683
Cause of inceldom, parents are retarded and didn't know attractive hormone comes from the sma ehirminr of blood cholesterol. Higher bloofld cholesterol = less t and anabolic hormones = worse cslrainiofscial gorwtj and worse fwhr = bad frame also = ugly = inceldom

The what? And you mean injecting hormones in kids right?

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Ascensionrequired
height and muscles are legit u gigacopers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dinger557, Lev Peshkov, Chadeep and 1 other person
World average- 5'6
Pygmie average- 4'11
Pakistani average- 5'5.5

Reason of inceldom
It's not true, everyone is frauding.

never take height into account unless proven.

That's normal actually. Not everyone is European or American. In my country if you are above 6 feet and native (local), people will look at you like you are belong to the circuss and being 5'9 you basically mogs 99% females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Chadeep and Dinger557
That's normal actually. Not everyone is European or American. In my country if you are above 6 feet and native (local), people will look at you like you are belong to the circuss and being 5'9 you basically mogs 99% females.
I agree

thats normal height actually

We have some tall guys Here.
Average in real life is 5 ft 11 anyways

I haven't seen your face but everyone who has says you're chadlite/chad so you will 100% slay hot foids in SEA/India.

height?
I am of 5'4.5

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and Ocelot
I haven't seen your face but everyone who has says you're chadlite/chad so you will 100% slay hot foids in SEA/India.

height?
Yeah people from .me are telling me that Iam good looking and stuff
Iam just like 5’6

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot

"attractive hormone comes from the sma ehirminr of blood cholesterol. Higher bloofld cholesterol = less t and anabolic hormones"
What I'm too low iq please explain. Didn't you contradict yourself?So higher blood cholesterol is bad or good? And how can you change it?

• +1
"attractive hormone comes from the sma ehirminr of blood cholesterol. Higher bloofld cholesterol = less t and anabolic hormones"
What I'm too low iq please explain. Didn't you contradict yourself?So higher blood cholesterol is bad or good? And how can you change it?
It's bad! We know this. It lowers testisterone. You can get past it with statins and fasting and also getting more hormones for steroids and peptides

People lie silly goose

I leave the house every day during non quarantine life and am above average at 181cm tbh tbh tbh with you mein meiners

Also if the average height is drastically increasing then environment has an impact on growth. But environment doesn't matter?

which is it :lul: you don't get taller in 2 generations from muh genes

height is legit tho. 6'3 jacked average dudes do quite nicely irl tbh tbh tbh tbh

White americans arent that tall jfl, white teenagers are 5' 10.5 at best

Heightmaxxers are the only trustworthy ones to get height from since we're actually trying to document progress tbh.

White americans arent that tall jfl, white teenagers are 5' 10.5 at best

View attachment 434439

Heightmaxxers are the only trustworthy ones to get height from since we're actually trying to document progress tbh.
Your statistics is of 1996(year of birth). Mine is for the one born between 1998 to 2002.

Wait what how 2 lower cholesterol for cholesterolcels?

• +1
Your statistics is of 1996(year of birth). Mine is for the one born between 1998 to 2002.

Can you link the stats you used, I found one random guy on Quora who said it was 5'10.9 but I cant find any website saying 5'10.925.

The averages each website gives is all over the place, this one conducted between 1998-2002 says a little under 5'10.

I wouldnt be suprised if white teenagers grew to 5'11 average but that would be in the top 5 tallest countries.

edit: ok that study is actually all Americans not just white never mind

Can you link the stats you used, I found one random guy on Quora who said it was 5'10.9 but I cant find any website saying 5'10.925.

The averages each website gives is all over the place, this one conducted between 1998-2002 says a little under 5'10.

View attachment 434445

I wouldnt be suprised if white teenagers grew to 5'11 average but that would be in the top 5 tallest countries.

edit: ok that study is actually all Americans not just white never mind
6 ft is average for Zoomers in the west Ethnics bring it down a lot.

if a zoomer is someone born like 98-2003 it definitely isn't since I leave the house regularly and have been in MOG heavy environments with upper class 18-21yos for the last 2 years tbh

Found a better source:

In 2015-2016 non-hispanic whites were 177.4 cm average which is 5'10 inches. I dont see any reason why zoomers would be taller in this generation because the nutrition is pretty much the same so Im going to conclude white teenager average is still about 5'10. Confirmation bias from tall zoomers still doesnt make the average any higher tbh.

For some reason both black and Hispanic heights went down by about a cm. I guess that's because of immigration because that is pretty drastic.

I'm not tall 178 cm 5'10

Found a better source:

View attachment 434451

In 2015-2016 non-hispanic whites were 177.4 cm average which is 5'10 inches. I dont see any reason why zoomers would be taller in this generation because the nutrition is pretty much the same so Im going to conclude white teenager average is still about 5'10. Confirmation bias from tall zoomers still doesnt make the average any higher tbh.

For some reason both black and Hispanic heights went down by about a cm. I guess that's because of immigration because that is pretty drastic.
Maybe it's because everyone is Frauding their heights. Every guy is puttting 6ft + heights in their Bio's