Isotretinoin (Accutane)

Polymath

Polymath

Iron
My dermatologist won't prescribe me accutane because my creatine kinase levels are too high.

Does anybody know how I can get accutane without a prescribtion?

aipctshop.
What were your levels?

• +1
Reactions: Polymath
I was on 1600 two months ago which is like 10x the normal levels jfl

Stopped lifting and now i am on 350 (normal levels are 170-180) but she still won't prescribe me

• +1
Reactions: aids
I was on 1600 two months ago which is like 10x the normal levels jfl

Stopped lifting and now i am on 350 (normal levels are 170-180) but she still won't prescribe me
Do you have any underlying conditions, have you experienced any injuries, take any other medication?
You should be okay, but need to be considerate of rhabdomyolysis in which the chance of it occurring is higher whilst on isotretinoin with higher creatine kinase levels when exercising.
If you take isotretinoin, I would be considerate of how 'intense' you exercise to ensure that you don't cause any problems.

As aforementioned though, you can get it off aipctshop (imported from India), I'm sure there are also other suppliers mentioned on the forum.

• +1
My dermatologist won't prescribe me accutane because my creatine kinase levels are too high.

either u ate too much creatine, which can last in the body for several months, or you have a kidney problem.
get that checked out first.
also, u can get isotretinoin from some indian pharmacy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.Proper, aids and Polymath
no underlying conditions. was injured before through sports, but all healed up. no other medication

If I start iso without a dermatologist, i will stop exercising for that period anyway + take regular blood test to be sure

Thanks for your help bro
Do you have any underlying conditions, have you experienced any injuries, take any other medication?
You should be okay, but need to be considerate of rhabdomyolysis in which the chance of it occurring is higher whilst on isotretinoin with higher creatine kinase levels when exercising.
If you take isotretinoin, I would be considerate of how 'intense' you exercise to ensure that you don't cause any problems.

As aforementioned though, you can get it off aipctshop (imported from India), I'm sure there are also other suppliers mentioned on the forum.

• +1

where are you located?

either u ate too much creatine, which can last in the body for several months, or you have a kidney problem.
stopped taking creatine 3-4 months ago after using it for years, so yeah maybe

Im gonna get another blood test in a couple of weeks and if my levels are still not normal then I'll have my kidneys checked

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Creatine kinase levels are not influenced by creatine intake. You may experience acute kidney injury with higher CK levels (i.e., you are more susceptible) but there is no correlation between chronic kidney conditions and CK levels in blood.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AySab
no underlying conditions. was injured before through sports, but all healed up. no other medication

If I start iso without a dermatologist, i will stop exercising for that period anyway + take regular blood test to be sure

Thanks for your help bro
Was your injury at/around the time of your initial random lipids test? If so, that could justify the extremely-high CK levels and I would not be concerned about it now.

Creatine kinase levels are not influenced by creatine intake. You may experience acute kidney injury with higher CK levels (i.e., you are more susceptible) but there is no correlation between chronic kidney conditions and CK levels in blood.
no ure right, i thought that was creatinine.

• +1
Was your injury at/around the time of your initial random lipids test? If so, that could justify the extremely-high CK levels and I would not be concerned about it now.
no, injury came later.

At that time I was working out almost everyday + played football 4-5 times a week, was constantly kinda sore, so that probably was the reason

• +1
no, injury came later.

At that time I was working out almost everyday + played football 4-5 times a week, was constantly kinda sore, so that probably was the reason
Maybe, I don't know enough to give you a definitive answer.
You should be okay now though so long as you consider what was mentioned above. Try a 10mg/day dosage to assess tolerance and get bloodwork done (random lipids test) 2-4 weeks from initial dosage.

• +1

He is right in that. You can start with tret. I have been using tret for years from skinorac and its good. Also I have tried accutane before with a script but tret is better for me but yes the effect varies from person to person.

• +1