Israel Did Nothing Wrong

ranierean

ranierean

Clearpill Archive
"LOOK AT THIS GRAINY VIDEO OF A DYING ARAB KID FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME THIS WEEK"
Yooo that's awesome but I already had that one in my gore folder, thanks anyway!

"I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS BUT I'M GOING TO MENTION THEM ANYWAY"
Let's just say that an exterminator who only killed adult male cockroaches in uniform wouldn't be any good...

"ISRAEL... IS LOSING!"
Then why are you crying?

[INSERT GAY NIGGER APPEAL TO SLAVE MORALITY]
I get it but how does that affect you personally? Go outside maybe?

"YOU'RE JEWISH!"
It's called an ad hominem, pick up a book. Do you have anything else? I have a gore MV compilation to finish so...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, PsychoH, Flowerpot and 5 others
So you're jewish? Shalom aleichum akh. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Dominicoon
There is no point of supporting Palestine the Jews are gonna win regardless it’s inevitable, the Arab world doesn’t even care about the Palestinians :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Stewart.Belgrade
Who cares. I thought Israel and Palestine already killed each other anyway, like why not just nuke the whole fucking continent and shut the shitskins up for good already lol

• +1
Reactions: Flowerpot and ThraxxGlo
S
"LOOK AT THIS GRAINY VIDEO OF A DYING ARAB KID FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME THIS WEEK"
Yooo that's awesome but I already had that one in my gore folder, thanks anyway!

"I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS BUT I'M GOING TO MENTION THEM ANYWAY"
Let's just say that an exterminator who only killed adult male cockroaches in uniform wouldn't be any good...

"ISRAEL... IS LOSING!"
Then why are you crying?

"YOU'RE JEWISH!"
It's called an ad hominem, pick up a book. Do you have anything else? I have a gore MV compilation to finish so...
Shalom

Israel is simply responding to iranian conspiracy with proportional force :feelsshh:

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
Why've you been inactive for the last month or so? You've just been changing profile pic and banner JFL

"ISRAEL... IS LOSING!"
Then why are you crying?

"YOU'RE JEWISH!"
Good goyim support your master who hates you even more.

• +1
Reactions: Kudagaisme
Kikes and dune coons killing each other.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE