• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, YungTrappa, NZb6Air and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, Roquefort, galvin8101 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, NZb6Air, watah and 1 other person
I am a muzzie who shares the same opinion as you. :ogre:

Low IQ muzzies unironically turned me into a muzzie hater. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, moredatesmorerapes, YungTrappa and 6 others
There's no good side

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Sub5kang and Kaari
didn't everyone get BTFO by israel in that region once? truly gods chosen people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Mewton, silently_said and 2 others
didn't everyone get BTFO by israel in that region once? truly gods chosen people.
Yes, they did. But during that time Pakistan BTFO'd Israel, however that seems to have been a forgotten part of history and many have turned to racism towards Pakistanis. Ungrateful sandmonkeys. I appreciate the few good ones though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Roquefort, Mewton and 3 others
Yes, they did. But during that time Pakistan BTFO'd Israel, however that seems to have been a forgotten part of history and many have turned to racism towards Pakistanis. Ungrateful sandmonkeys. I appreciate the few good ones though.
Some pakis are whiter than any Arab
But most look like indians

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
It's not even about phenotypes, many have a superiority complex. But my issue is not just them, it's nearly every ethnic group minus Indonesians, Indonesians and Malays are good people.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Nah

Isreal is a fucked “country”,

Dumb jews being fed by the US,

Sticking your cock in a bunch of Palestinian prisoners assholes isn’t “based”

Only “edgelords” and deluded Jews support that shithole.

I’m not even a Palestine supporter, but that shit is depressing. Meanwhile “muh kidnapped Jew whore” is dancing naked in a festival jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, BeneluxYemeni and Roquefort
Israel is tiny af
But they're solo handling billions of Muslims

That’s not Isreal, that’s the US funding it you retard.

Without the US, Israel would be nothing.

you faggots really believe Isreal would be powerful without the western world backing it JFL

• +1
Reactions: Bars
The Jews control the whole world
Honestly they deserve it
They're controlling the world while being just a handful of people from the desert, truly amazing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, watah and Rhinoplastyordie
That’s not Isreal, that’s the US funding it you retard.

Without the US, Israel would be nothing.

you faggots really believe Isreal would be powerful without the western world backing it JFL
The "US" Funding Israel is just American Jews lol

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Honestly they deserve it
They're controlling the world while being just a handful of people from the desert, truly amazing
Somethings a bit fishy here....

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Nah

Isreal is a fucked “country”,

Dumb jews being fed by the US,

Sticking your cock in a bunch of Palestinian prisoners assholes isn’t “based”

Only “edgelords” and deluded Jews support that shithole.

I’m not even a Palestine supporter, but that shit is depressing. Meanwhile “muh kidnapped Jew whore” is dancing naked in a festival jfl
Ok Abdul. :ogre:

Israel is tiny af
But they're solo handling billions of Muslims
Nigga the entire world is essentially under Israel's influence, even Islamic countries. Consider what happened to the president of Iran when he threatened Israel, his helicopter crashed.

Ok Abdul. :ogre:

Ok Hindu

D9EEDF86 182D 4567 8940 AEC675294E04
2E8BAD6F 4FC4 49A7 A64F CFE9D75EB200
9DFA8D56 1395 44A7 BF00 2A98508CA9CB
8F50D624 2336 45E6 A146 4130A56C0EA2

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Bars, Roquefort, galvin8101 and 3 others
It's not even about phenotypes, many have a superiority complex. But my issue is not just them, it's nearly every ethnic group minus Indonesians, Indonesians and Malays are good people.
:rage: what about Mauritanians djiboutians Somalis and sudanis Bhai 😞

Nigga the entire world is essentially under Israel's influence, even Islamic countries. Consider what happened to the president of Iran when he threatened Israel, his helicopter crashed.
You're just endorsing what I said

Tell an Arab foid she looks South Asian and she will lose her shit, they want to be White or Latina so bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Gengar
:rage: what about Mauritanians djiboutians Somalis and sudanis Bhai 😞
Aside from Somalis (seen some [online] racism from them as well, one guy on tiktok was a particular schizo racist), the others are fine too. Didn't think about them as I don't really come across them. Are you East African?

• Woah
Tell an Arab foid she looks South Asian and she will lose her shit, they want to be White or Latina so bad
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: I unironically had a Syrian foid in my class who looked like her name should have been Angeeta. She was nice though. Good body too, that's how you can tell she's not actually South Asian. :feelswah:

jews are dark triad and you have to respect their control

Aside from Somalis (seen some [online] racism from them as well, one guy on tiktok was a particular schizo racist), the others are fine too. Didn't think about them as I don't really come across them. Are you East African?
Wait you dont know what my ethnicity is Bhai 😡

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Wait can u say the @ of the schizo racist? Also yeah Somalis do have a superiority complex over WA tbh but what ethnicity on the planet doesn't tbf, we only get highlighted cuz we're also subsaharan :Comfy: I'm not racist tho because I am adonispilled

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
Wait you dont know what my ethnicity is Bhai 😡
No, I didn’t / don’t.
Wait can u say the @ of the schizo racist? Also yeah Somalis do have a superiority complex over WA tbh but what ethnicity on the planet doesn't tbf, we only get highlighted cuz we're also subsaharan :Comfy: I'm not racist tho because I am adonispilled
It was some random uk schizo commenter, idk his @ but he was using SA slurs in every comment. He was Somali. :hnghn: I’m not racist either but if someone’s racist to me then I’ll be racist too. Even more so when they’re muzzies. :lasereyes::feelshah:

• Woah
No, I didn’t / don’t.

It was some random uk schizo commenter, idk his @ but he was using SA slurs in every comment. He was Somali. :hnghn: I’m not racist either but if someone’s racist to me then I’ll be racist too. Even more so when they’re muzzies. :lasereyes::feelshah:
I think I remember him if he's from the UK he used to pop up on my fyp he's @ja shabeel
I think

Am I right? Pretty sure he used to post videos saying pa🔑

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
I think I remember him if he's from the UK he used to pop up on my fyp he's @ja shabeel
I think
View attachment 3180467
Am I right? Pretty sure he used to post videos saying pa🔑
It was just a random account but I didn’t know. Ugly bhenchod he is. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• +1
Notice they're using pagers and not iphone or android. They were well informed about them, unlike you all and billions of people. The pager bombs were personal and definitely not the works of Israel's intel. That was without a doubt you know who.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
I'm just glad to see muslims and arabs die tbh

I am a muzzie who shares the same opinion as you. :ogre:

Low IQ muzzies unironically turned me into a muzzie hater. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
muzzies dont even like eachother, you have that shia vs sunni shit going on

like when Iraq went ER on Iran with chemical weapons

I wonder if they'll do a recall on those pagers, right?

You're not Pakistani you're black

• +1
Reactions: klip11