i_love_roosters

Matthew 9:7
After what ISIS did in Russia... Jfl double the killings

Are you really a religious guy ?

Are you really a religious guy ?
Yeah

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Who fucking cares? Russia is just some mongol rapebaby country anyways. Why would I support the jews over that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72783
Retard do you think the shooters look like ISIS fighters or anything? They literally look ukrainian
They were the central Asian wing of ISIS

They were the central Asian wing of ISIS
Definitely were russians, they literally spoke fluent russian faggot do you think some middle eastern nigga would be able to do that who is fucking inbred and was born and raised in some shithole country

Definitely were russians, they literally spoke fluent russian faggot do you think some middle eastern nigga would be able to do that who is fucking inbred and was born and raised in some shithole country
There are Muslims in Russia

Retard do you think the shooters look like ISIS fighters or anything? They literally look ukrainian
They were tajikstan

Most aware goy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56247
1. ISIS is a western puppet group, they are not actual muzzies. JFL at your ignorance.

2. IS-K members are usually Central Asians, not Palestinians. Again, JFL at your ignorance.

If anything, they should bomb Central Asia and the Islamic parts of Russia because there are also Chechens who have joined IS-K and committed acts of terrorism.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and murdah
It was bait bhai, everything you said is true
1. ISIS is a western puppet group, they are not actual muzzies. JFL at your ignorance.

2. IS-K members are usually Central Asians, not Palestinians. Again, JFL at your ignorance.

If anything, they should bomb Central Asia and the Islamic parts of Russia because there are also Chechens who have joined IS-K and committed acts of terrorism.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
It was bait bhai, everything you said is true
Joever for me, I always take everything seriously because I see no reason why one would bait on a homosexual "Indian" forum. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and i_love_roosters
The war against the Islamic Nation is a real thing. But this war has been going on for decades. And still, the world's most powerful governments and militaries can't genocide them no matter how many bombs they drop, how many they kill, how many they use in false flag events, the Muslims prosper. Interesting. What's more interesting is all that bullshit the Chinese government feeds their PLA and people about Muslims, they too can't dominate those people. Brutal mog is all I'm saying.

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
The war against the Islamic Nation is a real thing. But this war has been going on for decades. And still, the world's most powerful governments and militaries can't genocide them no matter how many bombs they drop, how many they kill, how many they use in false flag events, the Muslims prosper. Interesting. What's more interesting is all that bullshit the Chinese government feeds their PLA and people about Muslims, they too can't dominate those people. Brutal mog is all I'm saying.
Dnr

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
isis pops up whenever israel is under threat or scrutiny. the theater attackers were given arms, training, instruction, material support like fake passports inside of russia, and had a coordinated escape plan. it was not the typical low iq isis suicide attack but a fairly professional operation. the procurement of weapons and funding likely came from cia funneling into syria. coordination between elements in ukraine, tajikistan, russia, etc likely not possible without cia purview, hence america's warning announcement/threat to russia immediately before the attack. foreknowledge over such things when it comes to western intelligence usually denotes involvement

isis pops up whenever israel is under threat or scrutiny. the theater attackers were given arms, training, instruction, material support like fake passports inside of russia, and had a coordinated escape plan. it was not the typical low iq isis suicide attack but a fairly professional operation. the procurement of weapons and funding likely came from cia funneling into syria. coordination between elements in ukraine, tajikistan, russia, etc likely not possible without cia purview, hence america's warning announcement/threat to russia immediately before the attack. foreknowledge over such things when it comes to western intelligence usually denotes involvement
Isis have attecked israel before. Russia funds iran that have proxies that attacks isis and russia funds assad that attacks isis.. isis have good reason to attack russia

Isis is is rich not poor.

Egypt warned israel about hamas did theu do the hamas attacks

Last edited: