Israel strikes the hell out of Lebanon right now. Ladies and Gentleman, world war 3 is around the corner

_MVP_

_MVP_

only do easy things
Israeli army: We bombed nearly 1,600 Hezbollah targets in southern Lebanon and the Bekaa in 24 hours.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nirvana, MoggerGaston, Pneuma Palingenesis and 1 other person
World War 3 will start when Liberia declares War on Haiti because Haiti keeps gatekeeping @Jason Voorhees meat

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana, notsocommonthumb, LancasteR and 1 other person

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nirvana, Pneuma Palingenesis and notsocommonthumb
It indeed is, this cycle (yuga) is slowly coming to an end. The world is steadfastly heading towards its inevitable destruction since the year 2020 (which was a symbolical year crowned with a crown (corona virus).

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
How can I profit from this war as a western citizen with no real wealth/connections/power?

I have tried profiting from the war in Ukraine by talking with attractive Ukrainian refugee girls on OLD, but they are chad-only just like the women from my own country. Pointless. Only chad profits.

This war in the middle-east, like, how does it even matter for the global economy :feelswhy:
invest in defense stocks? idk tbh. ukraine war has more impact on that and I missed out on that boom.

oil? price is so low even with the houthi's attacking tankers.

Idk in the end I just can't care. It's just another globo-schlomo war for whatever reason and I will never know the truth anyways. All news and media about it is fake and orchestrated. The real facts are hidden from the public so it's hard for me to care.

I remember talking with a girl from lebanon years ago though, she was quite cute. Maybe lebanon-maxxing is more legit now but idk.

thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, Bomber517 and _MVP_

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and MoggerGaston
Game Over Meme GIF by Travis

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and Nirvana
How can I profit from this war as a western citizen with no real wealth/connections/power?

I have tried profiting from the war in Ukraine by talking with attractive Ukrainian refugee girls on OLD, but they are chad-only just like the women from my own country. Pointless. Only chad profits.

This war in the middle-east, like, how does it even matter for the global economy :feelswhy:
invest in defense stocks? idk tbh. ukraine war has more impact on that and I missed out on that boom.

oil? price is so low even with the houthi's attacking tankers.

Idk in the end I just can't care. It's just another globo-schlomo war for whatever reason and I will never know the truth anyways. All news and media about it is fake and orchestrated. The real facts are hidden from the public so it's hard for me to care.

I remember talking with a girl from lebanon years ago though, she was quite cute. Maybe lebanon-maxxing is more legit now but idk.

thoughts?

Hot Lebanese Women refugees
Yasmina zaytoun from lebanon made it as 1st runner up in v0 ahqs30b4rcnc1

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I told you guys WW3 is comming soon.

The satnist illuminati and kaballah Jews are trying to make war to establish

new world order one world government one world religion(Satanism)