Israeli army shows to a kid with down syndrome that you don't mess up with the chosen people without consequences 💪💪💪

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Autismcel, USERΝAME and 1 other person

Master is actually the sevret leader of isreal

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): 'And We warned the Children of Israel in the Scripture, “You will certainly cause corruption in the land twice, and you will become extremely arrogant.'

(Interpretation of the meaning): 'Even united they would never fight you, except from within fortified strongholds or behind high walls. There is much hostility between them: you think they are united but their hearts are divided because they are people devoid of reason.'

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Autismcel and asdvek

War is war. Palestinians shouldn't have fucked around and harbored terrorists. Now they're all suffering the consequences.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
War is war. Palestinians shouldn't have fucked around and harbored terrorists. Now they're all suffering the consequences.
The average friend of Israel
Screenshot 20240719 142657 Chrome
Screenshot 20240719 142707 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): 'And We warned the Children of Israel in the Scripture, “You will certainly cause corruption in the land twice, and you will become extremely arrogant.'

(Interpretation of the meaning): 'Even united they would never fight you, except from within fortified strongholds or behind high walls. There is much hostility between them: you think they are united but their hearts are divided because they are people devoid of reason.'
You do realise your religion is fake right? Or have you still not come to that realisation yet lmfao.

Also I told you to stop posting

I can see how someone might attempt to discredit me by showing the story I shared about killing my neighbors' cat. But why the story about making a bitch manager have a mental breakdown and destroy her own belongings? Isn't that a good thing? Or do you just value being a subjective pussy that doesn't fight back, coping by telling yourself that it's noble?

Very real and credible. distributors are not biased at all.