Israeli Billionaire On His Congo Mines

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Why are the jews so damn smart, getting cheap af mining rights from the Congolese government by bribery, then not even paying taxes on his profits

@eduardkoopman @Bignuts @PYT @WadlowMaxxing @Yahyeet @Gunnersup @HarvardDropOut @LilTeccaCel @anti caking agents

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 11479 and 5 others
US dropped the sanctions on him JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and PubertyMaxxer
US dropped the sanctions on him JFL
My English teacher mentioned him for a few seconds when we were talking about poverty in Africa despite enormous natural resources

• +1
Reactions: PYT
He turned a 5 million $ Bribery for mining rights into 400 million $

• JFL

• +1
Why are the jews so damn smart, getting cheap af mining rights from the Congolese government by bribery, then not even paying taxes on his profits

@eduardkoopman @Bignuts @PYT @WadlowMaxxing @Yahyeet @Gunnersup @HarvardDropOut @LilTeccaCel @anti caking agents

No jewery for his norwood and 2 psl face. Wonder when it was the last time he got some Jewish pussy if any

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, randomvanish and PubertyMaxxer

I have yet, to meet a dump jew.
And they often are into making money also. So yeah, that's a good combo for getting some money; being smart and caring about money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, TsarTsar444, Wallenberg and 1 other person
And they often are into making money also. So yeah, that's a good combo for getting some money; being smart and caring about money
No jewery for his norwood and 2 psl face. Wonder when it was the last time he got some Jewish pussy if any
Best vid so far:

• +1
I be exploitin’ @Colvin76 n sheitt. Mine for me nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and PubertyMaxxer
The U.S. sanctioned Israeli billionaire Dan Gertler, one of the biggest individual mining investors in the Democratic Republic of Congo, in what it calls a clampdown on human-rights abusers and corrupt actors.
Between 2010 and 2012 alone, Congo reportedly lost over $1.36 billion in revenues from the underpricing of mining assets that were sold to offshore companies linked to Gertler, it said.
Gertler, who has been a long-term partner of commodity trader and miner Glencore Plc, has been under increasing scrutiny for his deals in Congo

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
God's chosen people for a reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 7076 and PubertyMaxxer
they believe all non-jews are below cattle
it's pretty easy to make money when you have that mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, LastHopeForNorman, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Not saying jews aren't smart but this didn't require smarts at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and PubertyMaxxer
well, they created the BBC halo, and every halo has its price

• +1
Swallow the jewpill

• +1
Fuck people here are talking all the time about muh bitcoin, muh investing when chads just go to low iq africa and buy mines for cheap and ascend. Seriously why don't we have a guide on this? Becoming rich through africsmaxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3043, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Fuck people here are talking all the time about muh bitcoin, muh investing when chads just go to low iq africa and buy mines for cheap and ascend. Seriously why don't we have a guide on this? Becoming rich through africsmaxing
Yeah, someone should make a Guide

@eduardkoopman @Gunnersup

Legit.
MOST, rich people I know that started low/poor/normal. All got there through business adventures. it's rare to get rich, from trading coins, stock, on computer a bit with a few thousand dollars saved from job.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and TsarTsar444
Legit.
MOST, rich people I know that started low/poor/normal. All got there through business adventures. it's rare to get rich, from trading oncomputer a bit with a few thousand dollars saved from job.
Indeed, the only true way to get rich is either very smart enterprising, high demand business or drugs. Everything else is sever incel cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PubertyMaxxer
watch other videos. he has rich dad, he had 2 b dollars revenue at 23

• +1
watch other videos. he has rich dad, he had 2 b dollars revenue at 23
He still bribed the African government for only 4 million dollars tbh, if this is the case then you can gather 10 friends and all bribe a government like this and earn millions after. High iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PubertyMaxxer
He still bribed the African government for only 4 million dollars tbh, if this is the case then you can gather 10 friends and all bribe a government like this and earn millions after. High iq
Time to learn french to africa/miningmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
this is what you want as life? Beeing that rich and yet needing to go forbidden ways to make it more like them? They genuinely can't prevent themselves to do forbidden, even if they'r already very rich, it's fascinating.

• +1
Time to learn french to africa/miningmaxx
"No TsarTsar444 my son, french is a useless language to pick in school, German is much better and usable in the real world, it's the language of the European Union and Economy" :feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3043, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Sadly no, Jews can bribe because they have powerful friends globally

They all band together, they have endless organizations, they have the Big Banks, they have political influence, they have countless friends across countries

Jews are intelligent, but more importantly, they have x100 the connections a gentile ever will

• +1
The Chinese are doing the same in Africa so it’s not about race but neo-colonialism and shameless profiteering

• +1
Indeed, the only true way to get rich is either very smart enterprising, high demand business or drugs. Everything else is sever incel cope
true.
even the people getting rich in real estate. some people think they are passive.
but the real ones making nig wealth in real estate; for them it's a full time business. renovating, managimg, finding bargains, negotating, etc...

so basically also a business, imo.

• +1
He has no hobbies, only money:

• +1
yeah, sounds realistic

• +1
Cope
He could buy you and your mother if he wanted to and make you his personal servants.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and PubertyMaxxer
often with these type of people.
doing business, making profits, doing dels. IS their hobby.
there is no point in such life i don't know how you can envy guys that think 24/7 about every penny they make and don't life a normal life, while doing the worst bribery stuffs possible to get more and more.

• +1
there is no point in such life i don't know how you can envy guys that think 24/7 about every penny they make and don't life a normal life, while doing the worst bribery stuffs possible to get more and more.
Damn those jews are really all the same

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
true.
even the people getting rich in real estate. some people think they are passive.
but the real ones making nig wealth in real estate; for them it's a full time business. renovating, managimg, finding bargains, negotating, etc...

so basically also a business, imo.

I view Mining as another form of Real Estate because the hardest part is actually getting the mining rights to that property

i personally don't envy such life(style) or them. I just answered OP questions.

There is no point, to any type of lifestyle actually, to be honest and fair.
I view Mining as another form of Real Estate because the hardest part is actually getting the mining rights to that property
mining is more higher skill level, i think also.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3043
jews me

• +1
  • +1
Jews killed Patrice Lumumba so they could take The Congo's diamonds

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread