Israeli female soldiers fuck Palestinian inmates

Sens

Sens

HQNP.me

Israeli female soldiers will no longer be allowed to serve as guards in high-security prisons after allegations surfaced of sexual involvement with Palestinian inmates, media reports said.

The latest incident involved a female soldier who reportedly confessed to engaging in physical intimacy with a Palestinian man. The man is purportedly responsible for a deadly attack on Israeli civilians.

The identities of the soldier and the Palestinian inmate serving a life sentence have not been disclosed. The court overseeing the case has also issued orders to withhold additional details, including the location of the prison in question.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, overtier1011, ReadBooksEveryday and 11 others
It was @SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, HeightPilledum and JohnDoe
Were they robust chaddams???

Weirdly. Apart from some afghans, most muslim terrorists I see are incel looking, and short and skinny, nothing like the freedom fighter rebel wirh sharp features, brooding dark eyes, and strong arms trope that females like to believe

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zura, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Were they robust chaddams???

Weirdly. Apart from some afghans, most muslim terrorists I see are incel looking, and short and skinny, nothing like the freedom fighter rebel wirh sharp features, brooding dark eyes, and strong arms trope that females like to believe
white women thirst for ethnics

@TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, try2beme, Deleted member 16501 and 2 others
female nature moment

big palestinian cock. @.*my*. sandniggers get laid youre just ugly my nigger

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
big palestinian cock. @.*my*. sandniggers get laid youre just ugly my nigger
You curry need to decide whether Arabs have small or big cocks; you seem confused, curry communist.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 18522
You curry need to decide whether Arabs have small or big cocks; you seem confused, curry communist.
gazan moggers that fight oppression and fear allah vs ugly maronite dogs like you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, .*my*., ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Israeli men are inherently cucks, mogged by muslim chads while arab girls wont touch jews with a stick

• Love it
Reactions: g0op
Told you niggas this ages ago well before the war even broke out but none of u incels listened 😴😴😴😴

This is a Palestinian Couple and every Israeli Girl, especially the sl00ts in the IDF, dreams of having this

• +1
Reactions: Sens

View attachment 2463031

Israeli female soldiers will no longer be allowed to serve as guards in high-security prisons after allegations surfaced of sexual involvement with Palestinian inmates, media reports said.

The latest incident involved a female soldier who reportedly confessed to engaging in physical intimacy with a Palestinian man. The man is purportedly responsible for a deadly attack on Israeli civilians.

The identities of the soldier and the Palestinian inmate serving a life sentence have not been disclosed. The court overseeing the case has also issued orders to withhold additional details, including the location of the prison in question.

That's a Curry Zionist media outlet trying to fetishize Israeli women. They want Israel loving Hindu men to rage over Muslims.

So what do Israeli guard women do? Fuck terrorist men right in front of Israeli guard men? What a load of shit!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
What do you have against maronites?
nothing lebanon most anti israel country on earth even more than palestine mashallah

only some of them come to west and become dick riding sellouts

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
nothing lebanon most anti israel country on earth even more than palestine mashallah

only some of them come to west and become dick riding sellouts
Lebanon is a shithole. Wanting to be civilized is not selling out; it’s buying in.