Israelis are such great dancers

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
Don't believe me? Search on google "dancing israelis"

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, 4ever and Lefty Rankin
fr tho is there an actual video of this? i cant find it i only know of the theory

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Nah I dance like shit

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, TechnoBoss, try2beme and 2 others
I’m schizo so literally don’t care
Oh come off it mane. I hope you Jews either obliterate every last one of them, or deport them all to Jordan and Egypt.

• WTF
Don't believe me? Search on google "dancing israelis"
What are they doing on the roof? What about the students? Cohencidence.

Retardio. 🕺

Oh come off it mane. I hope you Jews either obliterate every last one of them, or deport them all to Jordan and Egypt.
why u on the jews side?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
why u on the jews side?
I don't think it's a big secret. It's been known for a long time now that me and @Wallenberg are a couple of the few Jew supporters on this site.

I don't think Jews are bad. There are some bad Jews, but as a whole they are more beneficial to the non Jewish nations they live in than not.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I don't think it's a big secret. It's been known for a long time now that me and @Wallenberg are a couple of the few Jew supporters on this site.

I don't think Jews are bad. There are some bad Jews, but as a whole they are more beneficial to the non Jewish nations they live in than not.
So them killing 114 Europeans via communism and bringing in immigrants to breed whites out of existence is beneficial and everything else they do?

• +1

Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Ahhhhh, you are one of those?