Israelite man says black is a crayon color not an identity.

D

Deleted member 24507

Pro-Israelite.

I’m glad that the real Israelites (so-called Negroes) are waking up to our Israelite heritage in these last days because we’re in the end times and the Most High is awakening his people to our true identity. We’re Israelites not “black.” We don’t follow after Esau’s (the so-called White man’s) retarded social construct.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Go to lipstickalley.com bitch nobody cares about this nigger shit here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, human304, BearBoy and 4 others
Go to lipstickalley.com bitch nobody cares about this nigger shit here

Retarded red nigger created his burner account on here on Saturday and is angry because Israelites (so-called Negroes) don’t identify as a crayon color 😂. Go back and cry to your ugly red whore mother and ask her how did my Israelite cock feel in her vagina, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Banasura, flippasav and 4 others
Retarded red nigger created his burner account on here on Saturday and is angry because Israelites (so-called Negroes) don’t identify as a crayon color 😂. Go back and cry to your ugly red whore mother and ask her how did my Israelite cock feel in her vagina, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.
I had no idea monkies learned how to speak English

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 18544, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
I had no idea monkies learned how to speak English

Red ape can’t even spell “monkeys” correctly 😆. This is why you need to be locked back up in your cage, red monkey.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Banasura, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
What is your take on the ashkenazi (khazar) who claim to be the real Jews?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507

I’m glad that the real Israelites (so-called Negroes) are waking up to our Israelite heritage in these last days because we’re in the end times and the Most High is awakening his people to our true identity. We’re Israelites not “black.” We don’t follow after Esau’s (the so-called White man’s) retarded social construct.

Bro....that's deep.

• +1
What is your take on the ashkenazi (khazar) who claim to be the real Jews?

Those Amalekites (so-called Jewish people) already admitted that they’re Edomites (so-called White people) and that the so-called Negroes are the real Israelites.

“"In 1925 Jewish Encyclopedia, volume 5, page 41 states that 👉modern Jewry is Edom👈.”

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

So are you saying the (so-called) Jewish people are actually (so-called) white people that stole your (so-called) heritage and proclaimed themselves to be (so-called) Jews?

• +1
"Protect Muh black genes"
images

That’s a Hamite (so-called African) man, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man. You’re a dumb red ape.

So are you saying the (so-called) Jewish people are actually (so-called) white people that stole your (so-called) heritage and proclaimed themselves to be (so-called) Jews?

Yes. Those Amalekites (so-called Jewish people) are Edomites (so-called White people) who stole the Israelites’ (so-called Negroes’) heritage.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and 👉I know the blasphemy of 👉them which say they are Jews, and are not👈, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Ezekiel 36:5 therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all 👉Idumea, which have appointed my land👈 into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

Idumea is Greek for Edom.

Yes. Those Amalekites (so-called Jewish people) are Edomites (so-called White people) who stole the Israelites’ (so-called Negroes’) heritage.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and 👉I know the blasphemy of 👉them which say they are Jews, and are not👈, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Ezekiel 36:5 therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all 👉Idumea, which have appointed my land👈 into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

Idumea is Greek for Edom.

View attachment 2317626
But how do you explain the historic statues, busts, and paintings that illustrate white facial features and bodies? Have you seen those male nude statues built thousands of years ago? Tiny lil peckers. Ngl. You don't want that recognition, trust me.

However. Muslims and Jews are against paintings and statues. Perhaps, they enacted those laws AFTER they stole your heritage... eh? Covering up a crime!

But how do you explain the historic statues, busts, and paintings that illustrate white facial features and bodies? Have you seen those male nude statues built thousands of years ago? Tiny lil peckers. Ngl. You don't want that recognition, trust me.

However. Muslims and Jews are against paintings and statues. Perhaps, they enacted those laws AFTER they stole your heritage... eh? Covering up a crime!

Description of the Israelite prophet Moses from Muslim hadiths:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3395, 3396 Book 60, Hadith 69

The Prophet may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him mentioned the night of his Ascension and said, “👉The prophet Moses was 👉Adam (jet black👈), and tall as if he was from the men of the tribe of Shanu’a.”

وَذَكَرَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم لَيْلَةَ أُسْرِيَ بِهِ فَقَالَ ‏”‏ مُوسَى آدَمُ طُوَالٌ كَأَنَّهُ مِنْ رِجَالِ شَنُوءَةَ ‏”‏‏

Sahih Muslim 165 Book 1, Hadith 326

”On my night journey I passed by 👉Musa Ibn Imraan may peace be upon him was an 👉Adam (👉jet black skinned) man👈, 👉tall, kinky/woolly haired👈 as if he was a man from Shanua tribe.”

مررت ليلة أسري بي على موسى بن عمران عليه السلام . رجل آدم طوال جعد . كأنه من رجال شنوءة

Israelite slaves in Mizraim (Egypt):

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

May the Persians, Elamites, and Israelites ascend

• +1
May the Persians, Elamites, and Israelites ascend

I’m happy seeing Israelites wake up and no longer identifying ourselves by a crayon color (“black”). Elamites are cool too but Edomites have Iran in turmoil because they don’t have a Rothschilds bank.

• +1
I’m happy seeing Israelites wake up and no longer identifying ourselves by a crayon color (“black”). Elamites are cool too but Edomites have Iran in turmoil because they don’t have a Rothschilds bank.
What pronoun was Iranians and Turks called again? I forgot

I know Europeans means Edomites
And Indians mean Elamites

• +1
Description of the Israelite prophet Moses from Muslim hadiths:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3395, 3396 Book 60, Hadith 69

The Prophet may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him mentioned the night of his Ascension and said, “👉The prophet Moses was 👉Adam (jet black👈), and tall as if he was from the men of the tribe of Shanu’a.”

وَذَكَرَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم لَيْلَةَ أُسْرِيَ بِهِ فَقَالَ ‏”‏ مُوسَى آدَمُ طُوَالٌ كَأَنَّهُ مِنْ رِجَالِ شَنُوءَةَ ‏”‏‏

Sahih Muslim 165 Book 1, Hadith 326

”On my night journey I passed by 👉Musa Ibn Imraan may peace be upon him was an 👉Adam (👉jet black skinned) man👈, 👉tall, kinky/woolly haired👈 as if he was a man from Shanua tribe.”

مررت ليلة أسري بي على موسى بن عمران عليه السلام . رجل آدم طوال جعد . كأنه من رجال شنوءة

Israelite slaves in Mizraim (Egypt):

View attachment 2317687

View attachment 2317690

View attachment 2317691

Perhaps you need to go to Egypt and explain this to them. Be sure to shake a fist at them while you explain it.

Angry Comedy Bang Bang GIF

What pronoun was Iranians and Turks called again? I forgot

I know Europeans means Edomites
And Indians mean Elamites

Persians are Madai, the others in Iran are Elamites, and the Thracians or Tiras are the so-called Turks. Remember Elam was from Iran to India according to Esther chapter 1 and Jubilees 9:1-2.

• +1
Persians are Madai, the others in Iran are Elamites, and the Thracians or Tiras are the so-called Turks. Remember Elam was from Iran to India according to Esther chapter 1 and Jubilees 9:1-2.
Yeah that is what I meant.

Also the Indo Europeans mixed with Elamites to form modern Persians

• +1

Perhaps you need to go to Egypt and explain this to them. Be sure to shake a fist at them while you explain it.

Angry Comedy Bang Bang GIF

Cleopatra was an Edomite (so-called White) woman from the Greek invasion in 330 BC which has nothing to do with the Israelites being so-called Negroes.

And the current inhabitants of Mizraim (Egypt) are Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) that invaded during the Moslum conquest in the 7th century AD.

• Hmm...
what are ur thoughts on the Dravidian niggas, any ideas on which tribe they belong 2 and which son of Noah they are descended from?

• +1
what are ur thoughts on the Dravidian niggas, any ideas on which tribe they belong 2 and which son of Noah they are descended from?

The so-called Dravidians are the original Elamites.

👉The Elamites are said to be Tamilians👈 and so are the Indus Valley people.”

Elam comes from Noah’s son Shem.

• Woah
Reactions: Banasura
Cleopatra was an Edomite (so-called White) woman from the Greek invasion in 330 BC which has nothing to do with the Israelites being so-called Negroes.

And the current inhabitants of Mizraim (Egypt) are Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) that invaded during the Moslum conquest in the 7th century AD.

Then you know what you must do. You need to organize a large army and sail to the Middle East and reclaim your land. Sail! Don't fly. Please don't do that. I watched hundreds of clips of how you folks are on airliners. You won't make it there that way. Sail across the seas! Stop in Africa and, you know, go on an excursion. Hey, you might like it. But if you don't, proceed to Israel and take back your motherland! And all that oil can be yours.

high quality remake GIF

• Ugh..
The so-called Dravidians are the original Elamites.

👉The Elamites are said to be Tamilians👈 and so are the Indus Valley people.”

View attachment 2317754

View attachment 2317753

Elam comes from Noah’s son Shem.
based.

• +1
Then you know what you must do. You need to organize a large army and sail to the Middle East and reclaim your land. Sail! Don't fly. Please don't do that. I watched hundreds of clips of how you folks are on airliners. You won't make it there that way. Sail across the seas! Stop in Africa and, you know, go on an excursion. Hey, you might like it. But if you don't, proceed to Israel and take back your motherland! And all that oil can be yours.

high quality remake GIF

Christ is going to destroy the Edomites (so-called White people) and give us the Kingdom of Heaven on his second coming, so Israelites (so-called Negroes) don’t need to do anything.

Obadiah 8 Shall I not in that day, saith the Lord, even 👉destroy the wise men out of Edom👈, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

9 And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that 👉every one of the mount of Esau may be 👉cut off by slaughter👈.

10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

Israelite men are also going to help Christ slaughter y’all Edomites.

Ezekiel 25:12 Thus saith the Lord God; Because that Edom hath dealt against 👉the house of Judah👈 by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them;

13 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; 👉I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will 👉cut off man and beast from it👈; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.

14 And 👉I will lay my vengeance upon Edom 👉by the hand of my people Israel👈: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord God.

Celebrate Behind The Scenes GIF by Little Mix

• JFL