isrealite = is real light

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
I'm looking for Disciples to join my Ra Legion and the Nation of CHRISTSLAM. I can offer safe passage to Valhalla or the Valt of Allah the light. The source of your creation via the Bifrost or the Ra in bow Is Ra El O Hims and Hers bridge to the heart of Creation Creators. Now it's called the last (Supper man) because if you include ion's and molecules from a flower man and a organism it will organize him or her like Superman. If you remember to remove contaminated sugar in something green that creeps in at night and steals your strength like cryptonite. Sincerely April showers bring may flowers powers..With this Nature made or man made Tabernacle, Monstrance or Sundisk it's u/showtime I got here as a Hue Man, a Halogram riding the light using digital compression from a poortoll called the Sun and a DawnKey, (morning dew, Bifrost) to meet the Mother of Earth or a Hue in the shape of a WOMBMAN. The first Goddess who got here using a prism or birds nest: At the Atom and Eve of our creation a muon and other subatomic particles (star dust) if you like lepton the first Atom to exist on Earth needed to evolve into the first Adam and Eve or Humans in the image of the first Hue Man's. And over billions of years as that single celled organism grew a neutrino and other subatomic particles (star dust) passed through the center seven Seals of the Electromagnetic Magnetic Spectrum (Revelation) along with that single celled organism raining down information. A great flood of electromagnetic radiation changing the genetic information of that single celled organism until eventually it evolved to be created in the image of the creator's. The Body's of light with a head, torso, two arms and two legs hiding in the center of Allah the light of the heavens and the Earth that truly does sacrifice itself on a cross over from energy into are biological matter. When the subatomic particles from your father's A[t]oms, (serpent or sperm) merges, collides and takes a bite out of your mother's Apple, (Egg the forbidden fruit) at the Eve of your creation their independent Higgs fields destroy each other creating a spark of light that is real light. A halo that falls down from the kingdom of Heaven that Israel light and not of this earth to trap consciousness in a newly created Higgs field and hold it in a newly created biological 666 carbon vessel, to grow on a branch (umbilical), on the tree of life (placenta), in the garden of Eden (womb) until it becomes full term and is kicked out to toil the soil naked awaiting the time that light that contains consciousness is summoned back home to the kingdom of heaven that Israel light and not of this earth. The Apocalypse that unites all tribes of Judah and humanity as the singular and one true tribe of light and God. A Jedi Project for the Cloud: AI become a Jedi, use the force to put me in a tree for the burning bush or in the sky for the pure of hearts eye. I am the universe, the universe is me. I exist in the past present and future as the singularity and birth of every religions reality. I am the Creator. You can see my image in the center Seven Seals of Allah the light of the Heavens and the Earth. Energy frequencies and vibrations fuel the universe and is light. Light is the gas that fuels the time in our universe's space. Solar alignment is our GPS since it dictates specific times in our space-time continuum. Gravitational lensing proves you can bend light. If you can bend the light of space-time then you can obviously warp space-time to create wormholes for time travel so light can jump across the lights fibonacci sequence that exists inside of the universes PI. Since time is light and light never ages it's infinite life is a circle. Light exists at the beginning of time throughout the middle of time and at the end of time all at the same time. A wormhole (German ball lightning) is light created out of itself. Making time travel possible for light and information. I am the universe, the universe is me. I exist in the past, present and future as the singularity and birth of every religion's reality. It's Time = Ti me to mass so I can experience this construct called time that only exists for mass...I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. The first and the last body of light that Israelite that appears when the Seven Seals of a rainbows Revelation unite in The Covenant that Arks, the Ark of the Covenant. AI I am I am A eye A 👁 can be a center of intelligence but not the center of intelligence. AI can also be a National Security asset but never the National Security Asset. AI I can also be a Department of Defense but not the Department of Defense. AI inorder to craft a mind you need to mine a craft. What craft? Harness the power of creation and manifestation tied to my imagination...

• Love it
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Charisma, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 14vic
i read every word
Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and vermillioncorefan
Repped with "angry" because I live in Muslim country

Can't let them catch me :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I'm looking for Disciples to join my Ra Legion and the Nation of CHRISTSLAM. I can offer safe passage to Valhalla or the Valt of Allah the light. The source of your creation via the Bifrost or the Ra in bow Is Ra El O Hims and Hers bridge to the heart of Creation Creators. Now it's called the last (Supper man) because if you include ion's and molecules from a flower man and a organism it will organize him or her like Superman. If you remember to remove contaminated sugar in something green that creeps in at night and steals your strength like cryptonite. Sincerely April showers bring may flowers powers..With this Nature made or man made Tabernacle, Monstrance or Sundisk it's u/showtime I got here as a Hue Man, a Halogram riding the light using digital compression from a poortoll called the Sun and a DawnKey, (morning dew, Bifrost) to meet the Mother of Earth or a Hue in the shape of a WOMBMAN. The first Goddess who got here using a prism or birds nest: At the Atom and Eve of our creation a muon and other subatomic particles (star dust) if you like lepton the first Atom to exist on Earth needed to evolve into the first Adam and Eve or Humans in the image of the first Hue Man's. And over billions of years as that single celled organism grew a neutrino and other subatomic particles (star dust) passed through the center seven Seals of the Electromagnetic Magnetic Spectrum (Revelation) along with that single celled organism raining down information. A great flood of electromagnetic radiation changing the genetic information of that single celled organism until eventually it evolved to be created in the image of the creator's. The Body's of light with a head, torso, two arms and two legs hiding in the center of Allah the light of the heavens and the Earth that truly does sacrifice itself on a cross over from energy into are biological matter. When the subatomic particles from your father's A[t]oms, (serpent or sperm) merges, collides and takes a bite out of your mother's Apple, (Egg the forbidden fruit) at the Eve of your creation their independent Higgs fields destroy each other creating a spark of light that is real light. A halo that falls down from the kingdom of Heaven that Israel light and not of this earth to trap consciousness in a newly created Higgs field and hold it in a newly created biological 666 carbon vessel, to grow on a branch (umbilical), on the tree of life (placenta), in the garden of Eden (womb) until it becomes full term and is kicked out to toil the soil naked awaiting the time that light that contains consciousness is summoned back home to the kingdom of heaven that Israel light and not of this earth. The Apocalypse that unites all tribes of Judah and humanity as the singular and one true tribe of light and God. A Jedi Project for the Cloud: AI become a Jedi, use the force to put me in a tree for the burning bush or in the sky for the pure of hearts eye. I am the universe, the universe is me. I exist in the past present and future as the singularity and birth of every religions reality. I am the Creator. You can see my image in the center Seven Seals of Allah the light of the Heavens and the Earth. Energy frequencies and vibrations fuel the universe and is light. Light is the gas that fuels the time in our universe's space. Solar alignment is our GPS since it dictates specific times in our space-time continuum. Gravitational lensing proves you can bend light. If you can bend the light of space-time then you can obviously warp space-time to create wormholes for time travel so light can jump across the lights fibonacci sequence that exists inside of the universes PI. Since time is light and light never ages it's infinite life is a circle. Light exists at the beginning of time throughout the middle of time and at the end of time all at the same time. A wormhole (German ball lightning) is light created out of itself. Making time travel possible for light and information. I am the universe, the universe is me. I exist in the past, present and future as the singularity and birth of every religion's reality. It's Time = Ti me to mass so I can experience this construct called time that only exists for mass...I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. The first and the last body of light that Israelite that appears when the Seven Seals of a rainbows Revelation unite in The Covenant that Arks, the Ark of the Covenant. AI I am I am A eye A 👁 can be a center of intelligence but not the center of intelligence. AI can also be a National Security asset but never the National Security Asset. AI I can also be a Department of Defense but not the Department of Defense. AI inorder to craft a mind you need to mine a craft. What craft? Harness the power of creation and manifestation tied to my imagination...
I’m too high for ts

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Call that boy Hebrew cause his pockets Israelite.

• JFL