Issue you’ll have when you ascend.

Pride

Pride

Class of 2025
SOUNDTRACK

The Prince Charming Dilemma
You will come to find that a lot of women will want to lock you down once you reach a certain level of looks. I personally, have had multiple girls with 1-2 bodies try to lock me down for a relationship.This can be very annoying when you just want to slay a girl due to her being a NON FUCKING VIRGIN. Here you can see this fine green eyed brunette htb trying to use her kitty as a tool to lock me down. Btw i’m 17 so take that as you will.
IMG 0445

I at the time, only knew that she had been fucked by 1 guy and my response is putrid. I then learnt that same night we hung out and she told me as i dropped her off she’s only given head to 2 guys, her bf her toook her v card , and a guy she knew for one day in a different city. I got irrated but didn’t show it and simply said why would you make me wait if he got it in a day and she said since she’d never see him again she didn’t care if it was bad and she didn’t want me to not like her if she gave bad head left. She was essentially afraid of being pumped and dumped. Fast forward 2 weeks later (the OG tiktok got taken down) she sends a tiktok at night saying LMSYDTYCIMM and if you don’t know what that acryonym is, it’s over for u bhai.
IMG 0447
IMG 0449

WHY?
Girls want relationships more than guys do. Same girls begging to be in a. ltr with me are the same ones saying they are not ready for one with the local boy best friend. She will want to do anything to lock down a guy especially when they know he’s out of her league. They assume due to the halo effect, your prince charming and they don’t want you to write them off for a ltr so they pretend to be a good girl and shit. @WishIwasChico made a good thread on how to handle shit like this. If you play it write they will give in and will do wtv you want. Btw THIS DOES NOT APLLY IF YOUR SOME BUSYRD 40. YEAR OLD WHOS BEING SEEN AS A BETA PROVIDER.

SOLUTION
SEX APPEAL MAX. Now this by itself is not gonna guarantee anything, even giga tyrone’s like austin dunham still deal with this stuff. The truth is tho you will have it happen much less as girls will naturally not be able to resist you for as long. Unironically you also need to act very open minded and act like it doesn’t matter about her past and that it’s fine to sleep with or give head to a guy quick.

Prince Charming unfortunately,

-Pride
IMG 0450

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, poopoohead, Klaas Vaaker and 8 others
dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, ambi and moreroidsmoredates
SOUNDTRACK

You will come to find that a lot of women will want to lock you down once you reach a certain level of looks. I personally, have had multiple girls with 1-2 bodies try to lock me down for a relationship.This can be very annoying when you just want to slay a girl due to her being a NON FUCKING VIRGIN. Here you can see this fine green eyed brunette htb trying to use her kitty as a tool to lock me down. Btw i’m 17 so take that as you will.
View attachment 2964022
I at the time, only knew that she had been fucked by 1 guy and my response is putrid. I then learnt that same night we hung out and she told me as i dropped her off she’s only given head to 2 guys, her bf her toook her v card , and a guy she knew for one day in a different city. I got irrated but didn’t show it and simply said why would you make me wait if he got it in a day and she said since she’d never see him again she didn’t care if it was bad and she didn’t want me to not like her if she gave bad head left. She was essentially afraid of being pumped and dumped. Fast forward 2 weeks later (the OG tiktok got taken down) she sends a tiktok at night saying LMSYDTYCIMM and if you don’t know what that acryonym is, it’s over for u bhai.
View attachment 2964042View attachment 2964044

WHY?
Girls want relationships more than guys do. Same girls begging to be in a. ltr with me are the same ones saying they are not ready for one with the local boy best friend. She will want to do anything to lock down a guy especially when they know he’s out of her league. They assume due to the halo effect, your prince charming and they don’t want you to write them off for a ltr so they pretend to be a good girl and shit. @WishIwasChico made a good thread on how to handle shit like this. If you play it write they will give in and will do wtv you want. Btw THIS DOES NOT APLLY IF YOUR SOME BUSYRD 40. YEAR OLD WHOS BEING SEEN AS A BETA PROVIDER.

SOLUTION
SEX APPEAL MAX. Now this by itself is not gonna guarantee anything, even giga tyrone’s like austin dunham still deal with this stuff. The truth is tho you will have it happen much less as girls will naturally not be able to resist you for as long. Unironically you also need to act very open minded and act like it doesn’t matter about her past and that it’s fine to sleep with or give head to a guy quick.

-Pride
View attachment 2964047

Who the fuck is Prince Charming and why has he made a dilemma

• +1
Reactions: timid
Background soundtracks to a discussion are a deterrent for me. It is my problem, I realize, but I just can't read.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
i clicked on the soundtrack and started dancing, as a logical conlusion:
dnrd a single word

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Well yeah its actually true if youre super attractive to the girl she will actually withold her pussy TEMPORARILY and want a ltr but this is extrmely misleading info for a forum with autism, black and white thinking, ugly faces and doesnt talk to women. Their incel brains cant conceptualize the complex nature of this female trait and will now think that women refusing to fuck the disgusting fibre of their being as a sign that theyre a mogger who wants to be locked down when its quite the opposite

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, coisbhai, Klaas Vaaker and 1 other person
Well yeah its actually true if youre super attractive to the girl she will actually withold her pussy TEMPORARILY and want a ltr but this is extrmely misleading info for a forum with autism, black and white thinking, ugly faces and doesnt talk to women. Their incel brains cant conceptualize the complex nature of this female trait and will now think that women refusing to fuck the disgusting fibre of their being as a sign that theyre a mogger who wants to be locked down when its quite the opposit
insansly brutal.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
SOUNDTRACK

View attachment 2964022
View attachment 2964042View attachment 2964044

WHY?

SOLUTION

-Pride

Oh come off it. Those are guys you were messaging with. Quit bragging about Trevor and Kevin wanting to lock you down just cause you give such good head. Nigga please.

• JFL
Reactions: Pride
Guys this is for people who are ascending or have ascended you two are not in either category. no need to read unc
You sure about that?

IMG 20240602 015150

Take this picture and show it to your mother.

• JFL
Reactions: Pride