Istanbuldaki Erkek Boyu Kac?

TurkMogger

TurkMogger

Bronze
Valla cok dolasiyorum istanbulda ama bazen herkez 190 filan gelio bazen herkez 180 filan.

173 barefoot çıkınca gördüğüm erkeklerin, özellikle daha genç erkeklerin yüzde 70 benden daha uzun.

Ha çok değişiyor, çingene mahallesinde yada varoş yerlerde dev gibiyim ona bakarsan.

90 sonu/2000 başı doğmuş TC erkeği bence ortalama 178 falan.

Istanbulda benden uzun gormedim ama izmirde 1-2 tane benden uzun basketci zargana ya da obez oluyo.

I don't understand what y'all are saying but just fuck out of here. It's impossible to be an incel in Turkey

I don't understand what y'all are saying but just fuck out of here. It's impossible to be an incel in Turkey
Its impossible to be incel in the us or eu wtf are you on bro? lmao

I got more girls in a single week of partying in italy than my whole life in turkey jfl

Being good looking is enough for the girls to fuck you in eu or us but in turkey you only HAVE to be very nt and shiet and you can bag most of them

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
I got more girls in a single week of partying in italy than my whole life in turkey jfl

Being good looking is enough for the girls to fuck you in eu or us but in turkey you only HAVE to be very nt and shiet and you can bag most of them
Boy kac? buarada NT ne? Istanbulda senden uzun gormedigine gore herhalde boyun senin 198+

Boy kac? buarada NT ne? Istanbulda senden uzun gormedigine gore herhalde boyun senin 198+
198. İmzada yazıyo zaten. Nt olmak ağzının laf yapması.