It blows my mind everyday that men with shit bodies have no problem taking their shirt off and walking around on the beach/ playa

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
I literally have visible chest and ab definition and a very muscular back and quads but I feel absolutely subhuman when I take it off now in the mirror even if I mog at least 90% even while chubby maxed.

Imagine being a young healthy adult man and letting yourself be fat, chubby or skinny fat.

And then having the mental fortitude/idgaf to flaunt in public you have an average or below average physique

25762634282_40bf52d3a2_b.jpg

wtf

literally the bare minimum for me to consider you human
6522e580c1d1667ce3155f5e52116f50

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, Deleted member 28896, rl⠀ and 6 others
I dont even remember what my body used to look like prior to gymcelling. I wouldn't be able to live with not being in good shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, MaxillaMaxing, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
Bodyphobix post. Reported.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deprived, Gladiator and 2 others
You're supposed to be strong and muscular and lean and never make a show about it.

It's the ultimate testament to having good standards for yourself.

Gymcels and roiders take it too far obviously, wearing anything gym related or even letting people know you go is cringe and failo but you need to look minimum like this while making zero show that you do anything but pullups and pushups
1-mens-summer-body-plan.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, MaxillaMaxing, ROTTING and 1 other person
I dont even remember what my body used to look like prior to gymcelling. I wouldn't be able to live with not being in good shape.
as a guy who had a good body and got told so like everyday, its suicidefuil to not being able to train for months now due to injury

trust me always warm up your tendons and shit, especially rotator cuffs and ull most likely not fuck your shit up if ur form is decent

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, thereallegend, ROTTING and 5 others
Legit. For me its not even about vanity or girls just standards I have for myself.

I respect myself too much and have too much standards to let myself go, which is why it sucks that I am chubbier and less in cardio than I was a year ago

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
I live near a school and walk around shirtless with the blinds open while ugly subhuman parents chuck off their hellspawn for the day and angrily stare at me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, yirma19, Deleted member 30477 and 1 other person
I mean it doesn't matter for them anyway,. they're not getting pussy either way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
You're supposed to be strong and muscular and lean and never make a show about it.

It's the ultimate testament to having good standards for yourself.

Gymcels and roiders take it too far obviously, wearing anything gym related or even letting people know you go is cringe and failo but you need to look minimum like this while making zero show that you do anything but pullups and pushups
1-mens-summer-body-plan.jpg
I’m too fat to do this but I agree, this is why I never go on beaches, I look good in clothes but topless…. Yeah never doing thagb

I live near a school and walk around shirtless with the blinds open while ugly subhuman parents chuck off their hellspawn for the day and angrily stare at me.
mirin.
pfp looks juicy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
If you have a good body post pics of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
as a guy who had a good body and got told so like everyday, its suicidefuil to not being able to train for months now due to injury

trust me always warm up your tendons and shit, especially rotator cuffs and ull most likely not fuck your shit up if ur form is decent
I fucked both of my rotator cuffs at the same time and was out for 6 months

• +1
Reactions: buflek
The only thing worse than a fat naked slob is a gymcel in gymcel clothing. I cringe everytime when I see some autistic fuck wearing shorts and V-cut tank top.

Ideally, you want to train at your backyard and don't make a big fuzz about it. Gymcel culture is worse than McDonaldels tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 18840, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
I fucked both of my rotator cuffs at the same time and was out for 6 months
i got surgery next week. doctor thinks its a labrum tear.

if its an actual rotator cuff tear like supraspinatus, im gonna tell him not to touch it and i just try to train around it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
The only thing worse than a fat naked slob is a gymcel in gymcel clothing. I cringe everytime when I see some autistic fuck wearing shorts and V-cut tank top.

Ideally, you want to train at your backyard and don't make a big fuzz about it. Gymcel culture is worse than McDonaldels tbh.
Gymcel but don’t a gymcel is a time tested theory

Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Gym is cope

Please don't be fatphobic