It bothers me how many options women have

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
Whenever I go on tinder or yubo i get the occasional girl calling me GL but on the whole most of them are blunt, rude etc.

I find it so fucked how they have all these options, and that it will inevitably lead to their unhappiness, they don’t see it coming..

• +1
Reactions: xit
It never began for modern men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Jack and turkproducer
a landwhale has more value than so-called chad
A females smv is 10x their "projected" one in terms of attention and social status.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and xit
a landwhale has more value than so-called chad
As a chad you have unlimited options in sex dude. You can fuck any foid you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1551
I had a fat female friend who was a literal ogre and she once showed me her instagram dms which was full of thirsty average looking guys. the most brutal part was a guy who offered her 5k to spend a day with her. I wouldnt even touch that foid if I was paid 5K thats how repulsive she was

another 3,5 psl & 4 psl foid showed me their dms and scrolled down for about 2-3 minutes straight. they said they already had all types of online approaches and are tired of it. (Cuz no chad)

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, turkproducer and xit
I had a fat female friend who was a literal ogre and she once showed me her instagram dms which was full of thirsty average looking guys. the most brutal part was a guy who offered her 5k to spend a day with her. I wouldnt even touch that foid if I was paid 5K thats how repulsive she was

another 3,5 psl & 4 psl foid showed me their dms and scrolled down for about 2-3 minutes straight. they said they already had all types of online approaches and are tired of it. (Cuz no chad)
it never began

• +1
Most of these whores look like absolut garbage and are absolutely delusional. Thanks to cucks that fuck everything These hoes think they are more worth than they actually are.

• +1
I remember my ex gf showing me her DMs full of thirsty guys on Instagram. She only had like 200 Instagram followers as well and this was like 3 years ago so I can only imagine what the inbox of a foid is like these days with 1000s of followers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, turkproducer and Demir
I remember my ex gf showing me her DMs full of thirsty guys on Instagram. She only had like 200 Instagram followers as well and this was like 3 years ago so I can only imagine what the inbox of a foid is like these days with 1000s of followers
Fucking ogre

Its fucking over dudw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, DidntRead, UglyMan and 1 other person

Bahahahaha, laughing at these cucks inflating their ego this much..
And she was fucking ugly bro.. Imagine a stacy or even a high tier normie status max

MGTOW movement from 1-10 men needs to come into play asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and UglyMan
As a chad you have unlimited options in sex dude. You can fuck any foid you want
Imagine being so retarded to actually believe this

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 206, DidntRead and 2 others

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 206, Demir and 1 other person
can someone explain to me the mentality these cucks have? I mean, what is their thought process? Are they actually thinking they will be able to find sex by dming some random whore on instagram?

can someone explain to me the mentality these cucks have? I mean, what is their thought process? Are they actually thinking they will be able to find sex by dming some random whore on instagram?
its worked for some

If you’re above average looking it’ll work again but you may have to get rejected 100 times first

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
How exactly?
Chads use them for sex, think about it from this perspective;

Women can get ONS or fwb with 6’6 8 inch dick good frame masculine chad whenever they want, but by the time they’re 30 they will have to settle for some beta cuck loser, how could that ever compare to the fun they had younger?