It doesn't get much more HQNP than THIS

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Minmaxing

I stumbled upon this chick on YT and her voice is so goddamn soft. I seriously think I'm getting addicted lmfao. She looks and sounds so delicate and feminine, it's honestly quite amazing.

@HarrierDuBois @cytoplasm @Sens @0hMan @Mewton @It'snotover @emeraldglass @Manchild @PointOfNoReturn

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Mewton, castelldefels and 2 others
Latinx, yuck.

Girls with feminine personalities, cute voice, cute/pretty face, and just in general cute in every way are fully LTR material at every possible way

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Mewton, castelldefels and 3 others
Not bad. However

• Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, GuyFromSingapore, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person

fogged tbh

Stopgirl

• Love it
Reactions: cytoplasm
She's too old looking to be hqnp

• +1
Reactions: Sens

I stumbled upon this chick on YT and her voice is so goddamn soft. I seriously think I'm getting addicted lmfao. She looks and sounds so delicate and feminine, it's honestly quite amazing.

@HarrierDuBois @cytoplasm @Sens @0hMan @Mewton @It'snotover @emeraldglass @Manchild @PointOfNoReturn

No stacy no care

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

Imagine a large powerful Nordic man brutalizing her.

She'd reject me brutally