It doesn't make sense how most men are such simps

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Solstice
The average woman, speaking on a global scale, is obese, ethnic and disgusting.

Yet men are so retarded they will lick the ground they walk on. They will sometimes fucking CATCALL then on the street jfl

They will sign up a beckies only fans, they will see a random foid butt naked on Instagram and comment shit like "my lady, would u like to marry me 😍" they will literally send money for foids to talk to them, sometimes I feel legitimately ashamed of my sex.
Meanwhile these same beckies they workship, say out loud that they would rather fuck a bear then to fuck an average men. :ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Women are smart in a sense they exploit men

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Darkeningstar and theonewhocantascend
yep

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
I kid you not, one of these days I was reading some YouTube comments and there was this obvious bot who used a picture of a half naked woman trying to scan ppl, and the replies that "she" would get are literally something you would expect from a high functioning autist.

Men turn into RETARDS when they see breasts or ass.

That's why I'm glad I'm a face driven guy, for me to simp for a woman like that, bitch better be some skinny gigastacy

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Darkeningstar
Because only on .org do men not know where they stand with women and delude themselves into think they're any better than those women

• Ugh..
The average woman, speaking on a global scale, is obese, ethnic and disgusting.

Yet men are so retarded they will lick the ground they walk on. They will sometimes fucking CATCALL then on the street jfl

They will sign up a beckies only fans, they will see a random foid butt naked on Instagram and comment shit like "my lady, would u like to marry me 😍" they will literally send money for foids to talk to them, sometimes I feel legitimately ashamed of my sex.
Meanwhile these same beckies they workship, say out loud that they would rather fuck a bear then to fuck an average men. :ogre:
I had a teenage period when I was carrying the burden of putting the female ego in their place, so I was rejecting some of them out of hand, feeling a bit like the spokesman for male dignity. However, the males themselves criticized my attitude, eventually I realized I was just a jerk. I stopped after a few months, jfl.

• JFL
it's male nature

women are biologically more valuable

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Ricky212
Women are smart in a sense they exploit men
Sometimes I actually admire their darktriadness.
When a class of people acts THAT stupid, they honestly deserve what they got.

And the fact that technically we are the rational sex, just makes things even more :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Because only on .org do men not know where they stand with women and delude themselves into think they're any better than those women
Just because you are willing to fuck something doesn't mean you have to WORKSHIP it.
Matter of fact, that will even make your chances smaller. They like being treated like the inferior things they are.
That's why they love serial killers.

I had a teenage period when I was carrying the burden of putting the female ego in their place, so I was rejecting some of them out of hand, feeling a bit like the spokesman for male dignity. However, the males themselves criticized my attitude, eventually I realized I was just a jerk. I stopped after a few months, jfl.
Normies will call you a faggot if you don't eat foid's shit. :lul:
But you know what's the funny thing?
FAGGOTS worship females just like normies do.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
it's male nature

women are biologically more valuable
ofc simping was a development because of currency and civilization

the monkeys has a similar result when currency got introduced to them

something else happened then too. Grasping the notion of currency simply means you understand that you can exchange money for goods and services. Well, one of the researchers, during the chaotic episode mentioned earlier, observed how one of the monkeys exchanged money with another for sex. After the act was over, the monkey which was paid immediately used it to buy a grape…

I believe this is partly due to endocrine disruptors heavy effect on testosterone levels